Reminder that Stefan Molyneux is a literal Jew trying to destroy the state and the nuclear family

>reminder that Stefan Molyneux is a literal Jew trying to destroy the state and the nuclear family

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
youtube.com/watch?v=OFroY3U98cA
youtube.com/watch?v=5Du-wt_aVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=O66PzpUeUQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Via5nc0xnYI
youtube.com/watch?v=OkhX7TnsEDA
youtube.com/watch?v=D1JIaWTyrf4

And the grand finale

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

Sup Forums is an anti-ANCAP board and we don't take kindly to heretics who claim to be the next messiah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7siBtMD1mQU
youtube.com/watch?v=GAVd_ms2feQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every single day Stefan fights for families and good Christian values. Your cherry-picked videos are not representative of him at all.

>a literal Jew

He's a schmuck.

>Every single day Stefan fights for families

By telling you to defoo friends and family for paying their taxes: supporting the state (violence)

>good Christian values

He's a fucking fedora tipper

>Your cherry-picked videos are not representative of him at all.

This doesn't even make any sense. Of course cherry picked videos of him expressing his beliefs are representative of him.

I second this

he always calls himself out for being wrong about things he's believed in the past

he just seems like a good person tbqhfam

He's a Jew and it seems you're a free rider

Did you pay your Stefan tax yet? It's only a dollar, goy.

defoo your parents and donate more than a dollar goy

youtube.com/watch?v=7siBtMD1mQU

don't worry about him.. the only good episodes he does are the ones where he invites guests.

if he keeps on with his monologues and his ego trip, he'll alienate his supporters on his own

>he'll alienate his supporters on his own

No he won't. The guy is too persuasive it seems, he even has a hold on Sup Forums which is disheartening in and of itself.

I think this guy is operating on some trauma.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAVd_ms2feQ

He even attributes the abuse he sustained on his sister as the reason why he was "strong" enough to not murder his parents.

The whole "my parents are lucky I didn't kill them" is already a huge red flag.

a lot of his videos are titled "the truth about x" and that tells you right off the bat he's just taking advantage of people who are looking for answers

a lot of what he says is true and that is what's so insidious about him.

Holy shit baldness is a plague!

It's God's punishment for those who try and take the place of Jesus.

well, he's not doing that much of a harm. he covers the sjw bullshit, islamic terror attacks and similar events the mainstream tries to avoid.

i do upvote all his videos, but I just can't watch them anymore. He's gotten to annoying for me with his over-inflated ego.

His philosophy was already attributed to one known suicide, so there's that.

it's just evolution bro, people too stupid to fall for his "philosophy" are better of dead anyways.

>it's just evolution bro

You mean Darwinism?

>people too stupid to fall for his "philosophy" are better of dead anyways

His philosophy is stupid, evil and doesn't do anyone any good. Defooing your friends and family for not thinking the same way you think is retarded and cult-tier way of thinking.

yeah, I guess he's dangerous in that regard. Joe Rogan didn't call him a cult leader for nothing after all lol

Not just Joe, but Joe Rogan is an idiot anyway. And when the idiots know what's up that's when you should start worrying.

the problem with stef, he mixes truths with untruths and presents them in authoritative way.

some idiots will obviously get confused if they cant think for themselves.

When was the last time he advocated that.

>2017
>still not defooing friends and family
>still not d'nating all your money to Stefan
>still not joing Stefan's cult