Looks like Drumpf has been really TRIGGERED by the fact no one gave a fuck about his stupid inauguration and has gone...

Looks like Drumpf has been really TRIGGERED by the fact no one gave a fuck about his stupid inauguration and has gone completely insane

buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/donald-trump-misleads-cia-about-the-inauguration-crowd
>In a bizarre campaign-type speech at the CIA headquarters, Trump gave misleading figures about the crowd at his inauguration, berated a Time magazine writer for an inaccurate pool report about the removal of an MLK bust at the White House, and bragged about the number of times he had appeared on the cover of Time.
>Talking about the crowds at his inauguration, Trump said it “looked honestly like a million and a half people” and said “it went all the way back to the Washington Monument.”
>He also said it was “almost raining” but then “God looked down and said ‘we are not going to let it rain on your speech.’”
>He said the rain stopped as soon as he began giving his inaugural speech.

ST-STOP MAKING FUN OF US MAGA!

>TRUMP IS A KEK TO THE CIA NOW

>Buzzfeed

>Buzzfeed

Get the fuck out of here with that fake news garbage.

>buzzfeed

what did he mean by this

>HUU HUUU HUUUUUU HUU HUU T-T--T-T-TTRUMPFTHZ IS THE ONE WHO'S MAD NOT OUR HORDE OF RIOTING LIBERALS HUUU

It's like watching fluffy abuse, honestly.

They still pay the hillary shills on here?

>Buzzfeed

hi Joe Bernstein

Bernstein pls go.

>Buzzfeed

>leaf posts buzzfeed

Golly, how surprising.

He said a million, maybe a million and a half people. There were 800,000, right? Sounds pretty close to me
I do wish he'd stop talking about the election though

>cites failing pile of garbage

kek

>buzzfeed

traitors will hang

>Buzzfeed cant handle the bantz
surprise surprise
also the women march was an utter failure

But he likes campaigning not governing.

And yet, he is still the President of the United States of America, and you are a leaf cuck who probably also masturbates to anime

D E A L
W I T H
I T

>Buzzfeed/CNN

>Buzzfeed

They should go back to reporting on Russian prostitute piss parties. They're website was a joke before, but now they are completely worthless.

>lol Drumpf can't even draw a crowd
>make sure to pay attention to that and completely ignore the rioting and general mayhem the protesters caused

I saw the live stream on youtube. Its what he said. He said the media has been lying about the numbers.

He also said the CIA are going to be crucial in the fight against isis and that he will give them a "larger room without pillars". Also he called pompeo a star and a top student.

She still lost :)

At what point did anyone ever think that Buzzfeed has ever and would ever have any degree of journalistic integrity? Why are they even being heard?
They basically invented the clickbait model "______about ______, number 6 will ______ you!"

>Buzzfeed

Hi, failing pile of garbage!

Actually, i think his point was "i need acurate information from you guys" but it kinda came out awkwardly with his example which sounded like an exageration in itself.

BuzzFeed even Infowars with all the reptilian shit has more credibility nowadays

WTF I hate Trump now!

>MUH FAKE NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
Deal with it. This is the modern news source.

That's like saying a fischer price toy is the modern news source.

Look at that turnout! If you had a turnout like that on Election night you would have a won!