For fucks sake

For fucks sake

Other urls found in this thread:

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
youtu.be/MiXwlpDRSGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The ride never ends

say it with me, anons.
enemy of the state.

>le boogeyman soros :D

Should forward this to Trump.

When will he get suicided by the CIA?

>implying Soros isn't real

when the reality is even worse than an antisemitic cartoon

Every time.

How do we kill this miserable old kike already?

>trump still wont do shit about soros because he's cucked

just watch

DIE YOU OLF FUCK!

Why won't that fucking monster just die anons

It's always something more. This IRL supervillain needs to die, but wait, he has a son, a successor, so he needs to die too.

Fucking Soros.

im-fucking-plying his son isn't gonna continue his legacy

FOREIGN and domestic

He is wanted by the Russians for crimes against the state, how long before he pisses Trump off enough to get a one way plane trip?

No breaks, no brakes.

Russia will do it now that onigger is gone

Only the good die young.

would be funny if he went broke doing this.

Are you surprised? Hell, it's supposed to be about women's rights but you have such a hodgepodge of other organizations and issues mixed in there it may as well be called what it actually is: a Trump protest.

follow putin's example

ban this cunt

Why does he waste so much money of movements that accomplish nothing?

That satan face

lol he mad

Checked

Is there anything this old fuck isn't dipping thumb in?

GAS! GAS! GAS!
I'm gonna step on the gas
Tonight I'll fly and be your lover
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
I'll be as quick as a flash
and I'll be your hero

?
but soros is real, how can he be boogeyman

faggot

is this guy trying to piss his money away?

he's a financial speculator. surely he knows there won't be any blowback in a white country like there was for his arab spring.

we saw through it before it even began. arabs were totally fooled by fake facebook accounts; we don't even use jewbook

what's his end game? play the villain? because if he were the real bad guy... why doesn't he care about winning?

How the fuck is this clown not jailed or taken out Hitman style

He is literally a Blofeld tier villain

holy shit nice trips

Enemy of the State!

>How the fuck is this clown not jailed

Why would he be?

satans little helper

Trips say it is so. Please let it be so.

Is there any word on his involvement with Black Lives Matter?

Has he dumped them yet? Of course his whole involvement in propping them up was to create angst and agitation among blacks in hope that it would stoke their voter turnout thus countering the anti-climax of Obama leaving office. Now that Trump is elected, he'll certainly have no use for them. The great puppet master has moved on.

so I can't wait to see the day that this faggot gets arrested by order of president trump

His son is a victim of his degeneracy, you can't be that effectively evil if you are mentally ill.

The cocksucker only has to get lucky once.

>when everything Hitler said was actually true.

CIA doesn't care. That like has been in and out of the country for years.

KEK HAS ANSWERED! Let's hope they pop his head with a 50. caliber round.

Gas him

Isn't he worried about the huge amount of antisemitism he's creating?
Or maybe he's gone senile or drunk with power.

He also has ties with 50 Trump cabinet members.

This article is actually pretty based. Written by a liberal woman who voted Trump.

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

S H A D I L A Y

>ties
Where does he finds time to talk to all of them?
It can only be a lie or they bribed easily.

he's actually massively successful. maybe not always but he's fucked over many countries. how do you think he became one of the world's richest men?

NOOO YOU ARE SPOUTING NONSENSE NYTIMES IS FAKE NEWS YOU SHOULDNT READ THIS

*Muslim woman

Checked. Hungary is already working to disavow.

>st6

Soros isn't going to live forever, he has to spend the money now. His whole life was about this chess party.

He's, he's playing the jew. Stir up so much degeneracy so that the backlash achieves your goals

Soros being named so much this past year has got to mean something. There are more multibillionaires lurking in the shadows. Is Soros just a sacrificial lion?

The more I read about Soros the more I like him. He plays the real world the same way I play Civilization. I wonder if he is hiring.

Tomorrow.

But is Soros even a top 10 jew? I wonder how many levels there are.

That anon5 talks about these groups quite a bit and says that feminism is part of a social engineering project that was meant to trigger white men rising up and ending it.

But we haven't and thus another reason for the importation of Arabs, et al, to cause even further chaos.

Question is why would they want men to put women back in the kitchen?

I hope this happens.

>Question is why would they want men to put women back in the kitchen?

I know, right? It is not like women can cook.

Old-school CIA > New-school CIA

Old-school CIA new how to mix just the right amount of business and pleasure. They need to step up their game and start combating liberalism where they can (in addition to taking out their "moneypots" like Soros/Rothschilds/Rockefellers/ etc.

The fact that we know his name tells me that he's middle tier at best

We all know who is really behind this...

it's suspicious.

It's called gaslighting. It's a psychological abuse method to cause people to call into question their own sanity.

The left uses this tactic extensively in their brainwashing of the female bloc.

>Question is why would they want men to put women back in the kitchen?

There could be two possible end-goals for whoever is pushing this.

The first being, they want women to be the dominate-rs in the relationship. Men can be easily controlled like this and kept in line (when traditionally this has never been the case and men have always overthrown their tyrannical governments). Women will do what's best for them, not their society (unlike men).

Or

If Soros is pushing this specifically, he might want the white man to rise up and get pissed off enough to finally "end" all other non-whites.

He's said multiple times about how his favorite portion of life was when he was aiding the Nazis. Maybe he's pushing immigration, BLM, womens rights, etc. so the white man will finally rise up and put an end to it all, worldwide.

How many strings does this guy actually pull?

I will own soros' ears one day

On a necklace of other ears of my vanquished enemies.

Digits confirm

>going to be dead in a year or less
>fuck the world up with your undeserved wealth so everyone has to suffer after you're gone
What a piece of shit

In due time. The administration is waging war against fake news and will follow the money trail straight to soros

He's likely the one behind these too. Imagine the butthurt when Soros NGOs get kicked out from America like Putin did in Russia.

Kek wills it

Nobody believes us when we say it's always, ALWAYS the Jews. Now what.

don't tell me you're surprised. anything dealing with organized protest/riot is more than likely tied to him. come on now

Trump should lock Soros up.

>If Soros is pushing this specifically, he might want the white man to rise up and get pissed off enough to finally "end" all other non-whites.
>He's said multiple times about how his favorite portion of life was when he was aiding the Nazis.
Oh that makes a lot of sense actually.

PRAISE

Pfffft

I was there.

It was a disorganized shitshow

whoa far out dude
maybe that is his thought process
Maybe he is secretly one of the good ones. He actually secretly admires white european civilization and is upset at how low we've sunk, so he is willingly choosing to play the role of a der sturmer caricature so that we get fed up and revert europe to the pre-Great War status quo

Someone needs to do this to Soros:

youtu.be/MiXwlpDRSGE

Why do you guys act surprised that billionaires know a lot of people?
They even pay people to meet more people

Yeah, I don't know a lot about his end-goals and about what his ideal society would be, that's just a guess though. He could really want the entire world to mix (racially). I'm just speculating.

That being said, if you watch past interviews with him, he always admires his time spent with the Nazis and he's mentioned (more than once) about being anti-Semitic despite being a Jew himself.

That being said, if this was the case, then why isn't he funding more "white causes"? He did support Hillary (who was known to be racist) though, but she never mentioned anything about it.

Who knows, what do you think? Is he running some elaborate plan to help the white man, or is he just another crazy Jew?

He's already here

See

What do you think?

Witnessed.

I'm tempted to pray for his death but I know that isn't a righteous prayer. I'll pray he converts instead to Christianity.

i cant wait for this fucking idiot to take a dirt nap. please be early 2017 please based pepe.

In the absence of definite proof I'll have to go with the simplest hypothesis, that he's simply an evil old bastard.
However, it is an interesting theory, that may this is redpilled accelerationism- Push the liberal culture-distortion experiment to the point of absurdity to where it starts to break down. You'd think he would boil the frog a little more slowly and cautiously if he were serious about creating multiculti liberal dystopia.
But then again, he's operating on twisted merchant logic, so who the fuck knows, really?

This. We already know if not Trump, someone incredibly close to him lurks Sup Forums.

> You'd think he would boil the frog a little more slowly and cautiously if he were serious about creating multiculti liberal dystopia.

That's my problem with it. One would think they'd be extremely cautious when doing this, but they aren't. They're being extremely reckless and pushing it way to fast that people are beginning to notice it now (even a lot of normies).

I'm with you though. With that being said, every now and again he'll say something that makes me wonder (Mentioning how his favorite time was helping the nazis, how he's anti-Semitic, how he admires Europe as a whole, etc.).

Who knows user, he doesn't really talk about his "end goals" that much, does he? All I ever hear about is the open society, feminism, etc. He never really talks about where he sees the world in 50 years or whatever.

>why doesn't he care about winning?

He is trying to help the downtrodden.
He speaks for those with no voice.

Doesn't matter, he has sons who are already stepping into daddy's shoes.

there is nothing red pilled about it. they want to make you slaves in every way. some races more than others.

think of it as royalty even though the subjects were white they were still less of a person compared to themselves. feudalism I guess. you won't like what their plan is but your descendants will think it's the best thing ever

>good guy soros
>forcing women to exercise en masse

Is he a kike?

yes, Hungarian kike