youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this is fascism
Good.

>border patrol asking if you're pro-American/anti-American

Somehow a bad thing

>Denying people from seeing the inauguration
Ok
>Denying people from marching (and probably destroying property)
Fascism

>screening foreigner entry for ANY reason is fascism
wew

Fact: Canada does not allow you entry if you're planning on protesting. No country does.

This is not unusual. No country allows foreign protesters in.

>imblying Trump is pro anything other than himself
I think you missed the narcissism episode m8.

This. Nothing to does with Trump, this is common sens.

Every country is allowed their barrier of entry.

Foreigners WHILE OUTSIDE THE U.S. are not protected by our free speech.

Fuck 'em.

I cross the Mexico/US border almost daily. Crossed over to US earlier today with some friends from Mexico. We were not asked about the March or Trump at all.

Isn't asking visitors either
>what/where are you going today?
Against Freeumb of movement?
and asking whether you support the current administration and then denying you entry if you don't is just going against electoral freedom.

>Admit it, that's fucked up

first of all if the Boarder Patrol is asking you questions you're crossing at a non-legal crossing point. So yes, you'll be denied entrance, The boarder patrol CANT GRANT PERMISSION TO ENTER.

They're there to arrest your ass for trying to cross without going through customs.

Customs and Immigration or INS is responsible for the boarder crossings, they're the people who can deny access or grant it, or even dump your ass into questioning.

So the question I got to ask is, are you going to believe some dumb assed internet rumor which is either factually incorrect OR written by an idiot who can't tell the difference between Customs agents and the Boarder Patrol.

drop to your knees and suck the god king's dick you frog

Proof? Besides someone on twitter who totally says its true

That's a super sad fake story.

>implying
Fuck off retarded leftist. Back up your claim or go back to sucking cock.
>inb4 f-f-fuck off w-we're f-full...

Anti-Trump is pro-American.

Source: most Americans didn't vote for Trump.

>A bunch of illegals and niggers living in big cities in rich states
>Americans

if youre not a citizen you have no guaranteed right to enter. Canada regularly tellsUS (feather) indians to fuck off when they they to protest some pipeline up here

that being said if theyre denying their own citizens entry thats fucked

i thought the border patrol also ran the legal entry crossings? theres a very small one a few hours from here and im pretty sure the patches of the people in the booths who take your passport said border patrol or border agency

Source?

Most Americans didn't vote for any candidate

>twitter as a primary source

Is it, really? Because I can see logic in that. So far it's Trump's opposers who burn cars, beat up people, wreck businesses and riot on streets as if they're rabid animals. So I can see logic in not letting in people willing to take part in what could've turned out to be another one if those "peaceful" protests.

it's legal, common practice
if the border patrol said "i don't like the cut of your jib" i wouldn't fucking care, fuck them all. go protest somewhere else

If you dont accept the president who got voted by the majority of the people of the country then you are of course not welcome there you stupid cunt.

And where the US constitution says anything about "freedom of movement" for citizens of a foreign country?

>THIS. IS. FASCISM.

Doesn't really have much of an impact when I don't actually mind fascism.

Yup, members of a cult believing every word of twitter fanfiction they read is fucked up.

Gud post straya ya cheeky cunt, have a (you) but don't spend it all on VB.

Still not a majority, Hans.

>anything other than himself
Pretty much this

>It's somehow fucked up to stop people from entering your country who plan on adding to the damage already caused.

Fuck you France. The USA has a right to control its borders, maybe something YOUR pathetic leaders should exercise now and then you faggot.

>Asking people if they will respect the American leadership, voted in by the American people
>Not letting in people who say no

I see no problem here

>US Border Patrol is asking people about the March
>Border Patrol
????

Untrue. About half of Americans voted, of the half that did most, it would be fair to say, did not vote for Trump. Most meaning more than half.

Actually you're right, the turnout was 54.4%. That's higher than I thought as well. However, both candidates got less than 50% of the vote, so no one got the majority.

Too bad that's irrelevant seeing as "most" Americans couldn't vote their politician into almost every office.

My erection is so fucking solid right now

I didn't bother voting because I already knew my county was going Trump.

Good thing too. Your vote doesn't count. We have an electoral college, dipshit.

When people come to your country to oppose your country's leadership that's called an invasion.
Letting hordes of these people into your country is what you did during WWII. You're welcome for removing them for you.

They have no right to be here at all. We could deny them entry because they smell, or because we don't like their clothes, or just 'cause.

Their attempt to sew dissent and agitate our society into destabilization is a perfectly legit reason to deny them entry. Only pozzed brainwashed fucktarded libcucks find that hard to understand.

Thank you Poland, you truly are our greatest ally.

No where did I imply anything about my vote other than it counting towards the official tally, you dumb fuck.

*sow goddammit

TALKING. LIKE. THIS. DOESN'T. MAKE. YOUR. POINT. VALID.

>ctrl+f "Boarder"
>all 4 instances of it come from your post
why are warhammer fags so stupid?

white christians are the only real americans. yep, no niggers, spics and not even natives

Most non-americans voted clinton*

Fixed :^ )

Yeah, that's a fact, it has a name, gerrymandering.

doesn't make it less valid, though, either.

and italians*

Except in this case, the point itself is invalid, no matter how many or few periods there are.

if you allow immigrants into your country that love your leader and its people, you lose

It's annoying as shit. I want to just smack anyone who does it and thinks their stupid point has been proven through talking like that alone.

Yeah, so most americans didn't vote for any candidate, because no one candidate got 50%+1 of the population.

He's whiter than you Diego Lopez El Tyrone.

No it's not you fucking retard. It was security concerns. They weren't going to let an influx of angry people in just to be angry and go libtard getting other people hurt.

wtf I love fascism now

What I think you mean is most Mexicans didn't vote for Trump.

Wow, that's actually happening? Nice

WTF I hate Trump now.

what did user mean by this?

Common sense you fucking degenerate. States which are so cucked that anyone without an ID can vote will always have retard niggers and illegal wetbacks voting for the democrats. That's why only California gave the +3M votes to Clinton. Kill yourself, and welcome to Donald Trump's America, faggot.

And /thread

Hey Rabbi, whatch'ya tweetin'?

You two have me confused atm

>Implying Illegal Spics and Commiefornia count as "Americans"
You have to go back Pedro

No, that's awesome.

Finally somebody has the sense to say "fuck you foreign nigger malcontents".

>so most americans didn't vote for any candidate
>most americans didn't vote
Patently false. I don't know how you came to thus conclusion. You must go back. Most, more than 50%, voted. If they voted, they voted for a candidate. Most people, more than 50%, voted for a candidate other than Trump.

You get that once official persecution based on ideology is normalized it can used against you right? That thought fits in your fucking brain?

holy fuck liberals are stupid
you've never been allowed to come in to our country to protest and it's not fucking fascism fuck you

Uhhh.

Non citizens aren't entitled to the same rights.

How is that confusing.

Sorry, no source. Empassioned emotional arguments are not taken seriously. Come back with some facts and a few less ad hominems.

>this is fpbp
Good.

Just the opposite of what Dems do so fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

i wonder why his campaign slogan was "Make america great again" other than "I'm with him" like another person we know

>good
Not for you.

im ok with this

if i dont support something i would leave it. a lot of people were talking about leaving the united states if trump won. well. i was honestly planning on where my escape would be if hillary won

No, this is Patrick.

No, the corporatacracy that was running this country was, literally, fascism.

most americans didn't vote period

dummy

This

>Commiefornia
Hey now...
Look at all that red to the right of it

I'm okay with this.

FPBP

> "we're not the fascists. YOU'RE the fascists!"
ha! gotem! how will the left ever recover

There are laws that state that if you aren't a US citizen you can't enter the US specifically to protest government. This is a good law.

Is that like barricading roads and subway stations to stop people you disagree with from moving around?

fpbp

They're alright, but SoCal and the Bay Area are filled with the leftist filth.

You can cross the Canadian border I think without a passport. Since America isn't on very good terms with Mexico you require a passport.

what is fucked up is that now it's safer to go to Russia and Moscow, then to go to France Paris and that is what people from all over the world being told by their travel agencies and it's official many people are now choosing to go russia then france

U.S. Customs and Border Protection runs the entry points, But you'll likely see Border Patrol vehicles based at entry points because many people are too dumb to go a few miles away before approaching the border to attempt an illegal crossing.

>Canada does not allow you entry if you're planning on protesting. No country does.

Mine does.

But the police will take your picture and tell you that there are cameras everywhere so if you cause any trouble they will know who you are.

Only sensible way of dealing with it, IMO.

It makes you appear to be illiterate and whatever you were trying to say not worthy of being read.

Why are you okay with this behavior? Because it affects the other guys at the moment?

Just remember that you accepted fascism when you weren't the target. Because one day, the tables will be turned, and you wouldn't appreciate the left doing likewise to you. Not that we would - we are better than this. Hopefully.

I think you missed that Anonymous point. Saying that the majority of the people voted for Hillary, besides not meaning anything because the US is not a democracy, is still false.

What is true is: the majority of the voters choose Hillary, but, that's only 54% of the population. Only about 26% of the population votes for her, therefore, the majority of the people did not voted Hillary. The voters majority did. Phrasing the other way around is misleading.