RWDS

So now that Trump's in, when do the right wing death squads show up??? I'm personally really excited at the idea.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=LTCCGHucS7s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWiRwIw_hFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol for what op? We won, kick back and help make America great again

This is LARP tier autism.

Do what /k/ does and do armed meets.

Organize from there

/k/ already has right wing death squads

to get the non whites out. To start the race war. To just kill some fucking niggers.

Are you white nationalist or not faggot?

Kids these days

but when do they start cleansing the niggers out of white neighborhoods. It may only be a start, but a noble start.

normies get out
civic nationalist get out

youtube.com/watch?v=WWiRwIw_hFA

Worry about yourself and being the best YOU can be.

only after we have a white ethno-state

stupid fantasy

>tfw riot armor is already en route to my house

We need some death squads in Brazil for ethnic cleansing.

What is this? Some sort of homosexual starter pack?

I just want to take a minute to thank posters like you. Thanks to you I armed my self and learned how to use firearms. I never thought I would need it until you and people like you showed your ugly faces. As a tax paying legal immigrant I sincerely hope you faggots show up at my house. If I'm going down I'm taking down at least 10 of you faggots with me.

Noone has "showed, up" except communists, you dumb fuck.

Nigga wut?

The only groups of people who are consistently behaving violently are communists, niggers, and mestizos. Everything else is spotty.

>>/Fit/ is that way Estonia

So antifa clothing

Aren't /k/ meet-ups just gay sex parties?

Like that time when they all had a meet up and ate cum brownies at the range?

Hey OP, why not just stop being a try hard faggot and go get a job that some non-white person is trying to get. That'll teach em.

A lot of motorcycle gear is actually pretty good for protecting against blunt force attacks. It's a lot more inconspicuous than walking around in autistic riot gear.

Sorry but I'm not leaving shit to chance anymore. Everyone thought Trump would not be elected and now everyone thinks the racists and Nazis won't show their true intentions. The kikes thought the Germans would not do it, I won't take the chance. Left to their own devices low income whites are just the same as niggers and spics.

This must be the false-flag thread. Hi Buzzfeed!

You have a country. Why not go there, if it is so terrible here?

>"uniform"

More like fag-wear done by skinny slack-jawed faggot larper who don't know shit about military. This has to be bait.

Why not encourage conservative activism?

Conservatism = socially permissible, and capable of rallying a large coalition of people

Neo-naziism = edgy fantasy bullshit that nobody is ever going to listen to

I didn't say it's bad here, I'm just prepared for the worst. I came here legally. I am not a burden on the tax system and I'm not on the side of the SJWs however I'm not stupid. I know the dumb Hicks blame immigrants on the fact that their dumbasses can't find jobs. And the only language they understand are guns. So if that's the case I'll be a law abiding citizen but I'll keep my CCW just in case.

1) call yourself fucking MINUTEMEN. Not 'Right Wing Death Squad' you stupid autist

2) Make yourself an ARMED social club dedicated to SOCIAL CLEANUP. LITERALLY clean streets, help your legal neighbors, and be a POSITIVE INFLUENCE ON THE COMMUNITY. If the thugs come out, just be uniformed and prepared to defend yourself.

>Trump is literally Hiter

Best idea yet.

use this one instead

Libshits can't shoot, none of us are worried about how many guns you have tough guy