This week was a lost The biggest thing that came out of yesterday was this faggot getting punch now the media is...

This week was a lost The biggest thing that came out of yesterday was this faggot getting punch now the media is working overtime to push these marchs today
This shit is war one side is holding all the mics and platforms and the rest is relegated to underground now the narrative wil be more women came out to march against trump than people was they to support him yesterday

FUCKING cancer news for the next week and its only day 1

These fucks are going to give you civil unrest for the next 4 years

> Keith Olbermann : calls For Civil Unrest Throughout Trump Presidency

youtube.com/watch?v=K4g2TEvF6iI

youtube.com/watch?v=dpfW349e5dw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's time that everyone start carrying concealed. It won't be long before one of these lefty assholes gets themselves killed. Unfortunately, it appears that violence is really the only thing they understand. It's a sad state of affairs being continuously propagated by left-wing mainstream media and academia.

If they want a war they can have a war. We are the ones that own most of the guns.

>This shit is war one side is holding all the mics and platforms and the rest is relegated to underground now the narrative wil be more women came out to march against trump than people was they to support him yesterday
>when the pussy grabs back

Good night, white pride. Hahaha I'm loving this shit. Sup Forums's delusions are set to come crashing down. I bet you never even realized Sup Forums is mostly kikes pretending to be white nationalists. Retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q

I even stopped using kek after you kikes co-opted chan culture. lol

The biggest thing that came out of yesterday was Trump being sworn into office.

not stormfront

>not stormfront
I've studied and researched Stormfront. If you ever actually did that you'd know that's where the Sup Forums newfaggoty trumpcucks came from. They are old fuckers, like 40-50 year olds.

Yes, stormfront. Kikes co-opted everything and used it against whites, even white nationalism itself. I don't care to teach anymore to you retards. You'll never understand what's right in your face since you also blindly support a cheeto-colored judaized Zionist whose heirs are born "Jewish" through Ivanka.

It seems that happened last night at a Milo event, actually

Children get bored quickly

Good way to finally get the 2nd amendment removed, you moron. Anything you people do ends with your failure. Doing nothing would probably be more beneficial to your health, at least you may still get to live then.

Can you guys stop trolling for fuck sake. Shit is getting serious. You losers care about anything other than being massive faggots trying to get more "lulz"?

lol implying any of you faggots leave the house regularly.
>we need to cary concealed!
lol big men with guns

Are you talking about the Raymond Bailey guy who punched him? Cause the thread has been smooshed bro, move along

>Anything you people do ends with your failure
Who's the President of the United States of America?

A judaized Zionist is president. Why would you think that ends well for white nationalists? Oh I know why you think that, because you're a moron just as those like you.

Too stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

Don't stop talking now you stupid motherfucker. Acknowledge how stupid you are. It's always the same thing with you morons. Complete mindless drones.

Obviously. Most of the new posters are old men from TRS and stormfront trying to establish a presence on this board. That doesn't mean it will work.