It'll be YUUUGE

It'll be YUUUGE.

And yet, he is still president.

guess what, people that support trump are employed

/thread

>surprised that hard working tradesman and farmers didnt drop everything and hop on a plane to the inauguration
>Implying that half of Obama's crowd even got off facebook to vote and aren't there to virtue signal
lol not to mention the fact that the picture from Obama's is at peak time and Trump's was taking way earlier with protesters blocking like 17 checkpoints

Guess what. The majority of people on welfare are white. Though I guess Cletus couldn't afford that bus fare to Washington.

2 things:

It was on a weekday (guess which people overwhelmingly voted Obama - it wasn't white Democrats; they were voting Clinton)

It was in D.C.

Most of the fucking black poplace is on fucking welfare. Your point?

LMFAO. Drumpf is so pathetic.

Republicans control the White House.

Republicans control the Senate.

Republicans control the House of Representatives.

Republicans control the vast majority of local and state governments.

Republicans will chose the next three Supreme Court Justices, and that will greatly effect the future of the United States.

Abortion will be outlawed. Sluts will no longer be able to use it as a horrible form of birth control.

Gay marriage rights will be rescinded. Marriage will now be about a man and a woman, as nature intended,

Mass deportations will devastate the Democratic voter base.

The wall will restore racial and ethnic balance to the southern states. No longer will America be turned into a colony of Mexico.

Women's rights will be rolled back, and they will no longer be able to abuse the system or our nation.

Generation Z is overwhelmingly conservative. Perhaps in response to the out of control liberal hysteria of the generations that came before them.

There will never be another Democrat president.

Trump will serve at least 8 years. He will followed by another Republican leader

>saturday

and yesterday was friday, a workday.

>Trump is pathetic
>We will stand and scream profanities because we dont like him
>He is the most powerful president since FDR

Trump is pathetic?

>He is the most powerful president since FDR

how so?

And yet, this will accomplish nothing

DC voted like 90% Hillary. Trump's goal is to come into DC and cut off all the leeches in the government who are wasting our money and giving nothing in return. Of course DC citizens won't show up for his inauguration.

control of all three branches plus given extra-constitutional powers because Obama didn't consider that Hilary could fuck up the election he was handing her.

>largest republican inauguration audience in history
>not huge

>Takes pic 5 hours before it began
>Lmao trumpovic failomatico

>5 hours before it began
>everybody on stage
Take your #fakenews back to yourconservativechristiantribune.biz.

thats because whites are still the largest population in America you dumb illiterate abortion survivor, while blacks and latinos have a larger percent of their respective populations on welfare comparitavely.

what women's rights are in danger?

>Trump's goal is to come into DC and cut off all the leeches in the government who are wasting our money and giving nothing in return.
So he invites Goldman Sachs execs into his cabinet? GOOD GOY!

What they are going to do... stop working? Oh wait.

Ahahahahahha

>marriage
>nature intended
>not the church

Neck yourself you silly faggot.

Just give up. Even from the low angle you can see all the empty space in your photo.

are you this fucking stupid to not know the inauguration was yesterday, Friday? you should feel emberassed for being a total fucking idiot

Is that true about Generation Z? ages what, 0 - 15? Something like that?

>NAT MUH PRESIDENT

Meanwhile i'm still waiting for us to create our own country and leave these useless cunt destroy themselves

Republicans completely control ever level of governments from the states and up

>Generation Z is overwhelmingly conservative.
You realize this is only because non-white shitskins are the Gen-Z majority and they tend to be socially conservative?

I fucking love watching threads like this. You Americans are some pathetic shit, way more than the shit we have here.

I know that's why, but it doesn't change the fact that there are still more whites on welfare. You should work on your punctuation, you actual illiterate.

Looks exactly the same. Give up, nigger.

>gay marriage rescinded
Trump said it was decided, it's staying dumbass.

Yes we know faggot. You don't have to pipe up every time something gay related is mentioned. We get it, you like dicks in your mouth, more than OP. End of discussion.

And Obama's was on a Tuesday.

When's Trump going to call the weather rigged?

Aren't blacks 46% in DC? Didn't more of them vote for Hussein Obama than for Trump?

People who protest against democracy should be shot on sight.

The mental gymnastics conservatives perform to combat reality is impressive. I'm honestly looking forward to hearing what you guys try to scapegoat after they run the country into the ground while in control of everything.

That's pretty funny. I'm going to steal that line for later.

>want to go to inauguration
>liberals threaten me with violence
>weigh the pros and cons of going
>decide my safety and belongings aren't worth risking when i can watch it in 4k at home
>every trump supporter is just as logical as me
>the people that went in person are the hardworking americans that having nothing to lose and want to see what hope looks like in person