People like this are in my country

These fuckers dont even deserve to be called British cizitens

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArturPopovFash/status/822939825196167170
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their name is TRAITOR, it doesn't matter where they're from, all they know is betrayal and all they deserve is DEATH

>british culture

And she has a fucking point.
Look at Indian food, and then look at British food, which is better?
Checkmate, eurocentric pricks.

>Leaf

what did you expect? he is a deracinated, atomized and brainwashed individual.

He is beyond saving. such people ought to be removed

>the land of kings and knights
>the first to change the world and industrialize
>tea and trinkets
>all down the drain because of faggots
Please save the Queen and never lose your tea kettle Britbong.

But who's immigrating to where? Which country is 1st world? and which is 3rd world?

Checkmate you filthy Torontonian

This mass-suicide of the west is so depressing.

Also, what the fuck does she know about culture?

Yes they do, they just should be laughed at and not taken seriously.

"""Culture""" is just a meaningless buzzword for nostalgia

Better to have your own culture than the uncultured refugees infection.

Fuck you leaf, fish and chips is great.

I'm sorry, does the truth sting? Ha. Typical drumpf loser.
Can you blame Indians when the British invaded and plundered their country and took their wealth?
Stay in your rural strawfucking redneck town.

>muh I don't like our culture
Then move to another country, retard

Where do you think the english language came from, tyrone rodriguez?

What's wrong with nostalgia?
At least life then has a sense of continuity and meaning.
Enjoy being a Godless, nationless faggot working for nothing in a world that doesn't care about you and won't remember you, nigger

are you saying that, if food from one culture is better than the other, the other should be DELETED?

I left that slut a little comment, goy.

twitter.com/ArturPopovFash/status/822939825196167170

Kys Leaf. We're not good shitposters, you know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

I despise people who spit on everything their ancestors built. The worst part is that in Canada we've essentially lost touch with absolutely everything about our culture, and then redefined it to make being Canadian all about being multicultural, liberal and having social welfare programs. I kid you not people find it strange when I talk about how (Anglo) Canada is built on British loyalist traditions. That Canada is dead and buried.

india food is fcking shit also
>curry
>not invented by british soldiers based india
GET RAKED FUCKING GOOK

Fuck, Cicero was so cool

Twitter is pointless if you have so few followers

british culture is literal aids
you ask a random person on the street something and 9/10 the response is "fuck off u creep i dont know u", they're the most unfriendly cold little bitches

and they chat a lot of shit "down at the pub" while never following through, their culture is subhuman and pussyish

>you ask a random person on the street something and 9/10 the response is "fuck off u creep i dont know u"

It's just the opposite.
Do you live in a city?

im Turkish btw

look at the brits rage and try tell me about my own culture when they've never experienced it lol!

i wonder how american culture became so much better when they derived off retarded anglos

Look at India, then look at Britain. Which one would you want to live in?

>It's just the opposite.
>Do you live in a city?
town of 25k, but same thing happens in cities, except for london but that's mostly immigrants anyway so they've been "culturally enriched"

I don't like refugees but really british culture is kanker

They are right too, Western culture is garbage

It's happened before our eyes folks. Leafs confirmed niggers.

italian and balkan and turkish and traditionalist american culture is supreme

I... I think the leaf has a good idea, destroy every culture but georgian. Seems good

>look at the brits rage and try tell me about my own culture when they've never experienced it lol!

I experienced your culture once. Fortunately some bug spray quickly took care of the problem.

See, our culture is "wanky" because it's in decline. Think of the binge drinking and lads on tour.

Our lads on tour used to be the crusades and D-day.... rorke's drift

Kek

Its a woman user, what do you expect women are stupid creatures that care about sex and sex and sex and sex and sex and sex.....

I've never really spent much time in cities, so I thought it might be different.

Most people are helpful. Not bothered much about being that friendly or warm, but they're willing to help. I couldn't imagine anyone telling you to fuck off

The food-argument is stupid and not valid. You dont need to bring in millions of muslims just becuase you want kebab. Also i rather have fish n chips with mayo over curry poop!

He's right you know. Having dangerous weapons like wheels and eating beans is not good culture

Remind him that all the shit he loves like gay rights, minority rights, whatever music he likes etc etc etc are all parts of the culture that he wants to die and are most def not parts of the cultures that will replace our own.

Fucking simple ass people. why is the obvious so hard for them to grasp

Fpbp, traitor is a thing that people have forgot exists and do not call out much anymore. Ofcourse the biggest traitors claim that they aren't whilst being massively subversive to the country.

>culture is all about food.
KYS

Thanks for your opinion you fucking cunt. I happen to like European food.

What planet do these people live on ?

t. chips cheese and gravy

Should Britain die she'll beg for something as civil as our culture to return.
They will reap what they sow.

>tfw he thinks people tell him to fuck off because the Brits are rubbish
>it's actually because they recognise him as a filthy turkroach
kek

>Culture

The foundation of any civilization. Without culture you have no unity, technological innovation, history, language, art and traditions.
Culture is the blood of civilization.

suicide promotion is the future as these are the people who will be effected.

Why doesnt she leave then?!

fish and chips are way better than poo in the loo food

Losing "culture" can be a very good thing, as long as it's not being replaced by some mudslime etc. esque culture. The only reason we look on western culture favorably is because we went through a notable age of skepticism where a lot of the useless shit was weeded out of our cultures.

Barbaric nigger cultures and mudslimes etc are cancerous and worse, but we should have no qualms about losing unnecessary parts of our culture. They don't actually mean anything past a sense of nostalgia.

Great argument for 'Empire is charity.'