Fapping it here at congress, #whitesupremacy

Fapping it here at congress, #whitesupremacy

Tiffany looks like such a little slut

He. Is. Fucking. 10.

kid's obviously just fucking with his mom

I don't see what the big deal is.

Kid is bored af

Anyone got that pic where the kid is thinking about Runescape while his father is sworn in?

it is so obvious he has some kind of social disease. pick your battles guys because this shit will get you BTFO.

who cares if hes a fucking retard anyway?

Agreed.

fucking weak kid

That webm made me smile.

A real human being
And a real hero

This is the cutest thing in the world

>when you meme your father into the president of the united states but then the memes get stale and it all becomes so tiresome

Is he autistic?

why do the left bully him??

>kid is bored at some stuffy event where he's forced to wear a suit and tie at 3AM
>call him autistic on national television

LOOOOOL That dude!!

This, don't tell me you fuckers were enthusiastic and attentive when dragged to places you didn't want to go at the age of 10. And keep in mind this kid is loaded so he's being dragged away from rich kid delights like milkshake waterslides and his virtual reality chamber.

must have been tough weeks for him

do you save a lot of videos of kids and fantasize them fapping?

I'm on rope if he is just average weir 10 year old or if autsitc. but even if autistic, it's no matter. Doesn't mean anything one or the other.

also, you see how tall that kid is at 10 years old?

Just making a water tornado

hes not autistic, if you see autistic people you can tell, i think his power level is just replenishing after securing the election, took all of his energy i would presume

I saw some photos and thought I saw some forced perspective.

She 'mirin the d.

>when your dad is president but you just want to build that tower in minecraft

>Be the son of a wealthy man.

>Not just any wealthy man, arguably the most hated wealthy man right now.

>Never develop proper social skills because you live a extremely controlled life where you'll be expected to overcome giant obstacles and make huge accomplishments or forever live in shadows darker than black holes (each member of your entire family is literally doing something world-affecting; your father just became the fucking PotUS against all expectations).

>Before the age of fucking 10, you're forced already into events and situations typical of accomplished grown adults (like a gala to impress lucrative business opportunities) and not 10 year old fucking kids.

>Constantly surrounded by Yes-Men and servants who don't call you out on your shit socially, so you never learn how to probably socialize and know what not to do (no Barron, you don't outright ask a girl if you can take her out on a date 1st thing - you slide into that shit. Stop constantly asking her questions one after another too; make fucking conversation happen not an interview).

>Can never have friends because 99.99% of the world's kids can't relate to your life and/or probably are being fake to use you for means to an end.

>Don't even get me started on his underdeveloped ability to be able to identify the difference between a gold digger and a woman who genuinely wants to get to know you better.

>Cherry on top, can probably never even fully appreciate the sentimental value of having a childhood dog like most American kids.

All this, and now the Left hypocritically pokes fun at you for being weird (hinting b/c of "autism") despite the last couple of years screeching how horrid it was that anyone would try to be rude towards Obama's "scandal-free" family. All because they legit believe Trump on par to a clone of Hitler.

Kids going to have depression and trust issues on top of parent/family issues.

it was confirmed desu

Well he might turn out to be a charming and charismatic sociopath with a cool laugh
He's got tons of money and the eyes of the world on him, he needs to go full chuuni and then double down on it until he becomes an outright super villain with a heart of gold

nailed it