Should actors use their celebrity status to preach about politics?

Should actors use their celebrity status to preach about politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, but only politics that I personally agree with.

Should shitposters use their anonymous status to ruin Sup Forums?

Why not?

is it only shitposting when you don't like the thread?

I ask you this because there are more than 10 garbage threads up right now and you chose this one to cry in. Do not try damage control with buzzmemearrows

>same thing drumpf did to become president

really makes you think

kind of like letting a celebrity Chef preach to you about Religion.

got it now?

Who is this?

How would you make tv great again? I feel like this thread is on topic

How do you know I'm not also crying in the other threads, shitposter?

they should give 90% of their wealth to something like nasa so we can leave this shitty rock to the plebs and niggers.

It was HER turn you fucking Drumpftards

Yes
Freedom of speech bitch
If yon't like it leave

a fucking celebrity just became the president you moron

Yes but they should not talk about their own views and urge people to think for themselves and look to other sources.

No, because they're almost always speaking from narrow views of current events and doing what their PR people tell them to do for ulterior motives.

That's called freedom of speech numbnuts. They can do what they want

I completely forgot that they were still protesting today, jajaja

Dumb broads.

Being president is work.

So what if there's more than 10 garbage threads up ? That does not give you the right to make another one nad shit up the board
This is why I miss old Sup Forums, people used to lurk more, now we have hundreds of newfags and underage little shits ruining this place

She's ugly anyway so it doesn't matter.

Why are women protesting Trump? I'm pretty sure the only policy he has against women is repealing baby killing.

It's not when they speak
It's when others listen

>a fucking celebrity just became the president you moron
all presidents are,or eventually become celebrities,you would understand this if you were not as dumb as you sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

These are the few people on the planet that have a voice that millions of people will listen to. Why wouldn't they use it to discuss topics they find important?
I don't really give a shit about their opinions, but clearly many people do

kikes gonna kike.

Women are so butt-raped about not having a woman president they need to wave signs about.

Because your kind are extremely transparent when it comes to these things. You're tastes and ideals are predictable

>So what if there's more than 10 garbage threads up ?
Why are you not complaining about those threads? Why is it only Sup Forums being ruined when a thread like this is up?

He was famous before the Apprentice just for being a businessman

>These are the few people on the planet that have a voice that millions of people will listen to
If millions of people were listening to cunts like ScarJo then why isn't Hillary president right now?

Cause he is a white male obviously. What other reason do you want?

No, they should do their fucking job and act, and only that. Well, maybe give at least a few of their millions to charity, but that's it.

No talking about politics or religion.

literally only protesting because they want unlimited abortions, mad trump said pussy lmao, and triggered that the democrap party is collapsing. The best they can come up with is cory booker to replace obama lmao

these unqualified actors have the ability to sway the minds of millions of people, simply by something they read on twitter.

would you trust medical advice from a waitress?

ew whats with all those piercings?

the problem is millions of retards think the characters these actors play are real.

>trust
No, but they have every right to speak their minds

>right

There's a difference between "can they" and "should they" you dumb fat fuck

Yes, absolutely yes, this is fucking Sup Forums. Why are we debating freedom of speech?

Because the shit they find important isn't important

What does she want anyone to do?

Yes. Not because it's right, but because it's entertaining. The prez is a celebrity you know?

Should you use your posting power to get the mods who leave up Sup Forums garbage(not implying this thread is that) fired today?
Yes you should

Of course, IF someone asks, but not just start preaching. People who say no are a bunch of crybabies who think it's their way or the highway.

More like Cutie gonna cute.

More like sexy is going to sex.

take the red pill

Wew lad is that Jew bitch getting old. Hasn't she got another Anime adaptation to ruin. And when is she going to grow her hair out like human women do?

this

he was born rich but so are a lot of these wall street dudes

he may be an asshole piece of shit but he really worked hard at it

Hillary managed to build a decent pseudo-cult around her amongst a very core contingent, they're just pissed she got beaten by the embodiment of obnoxious machismo

I've seen shitloads of hillary slogans on signs.

I'd be pissed if I were them too, this little movie they have in their heads really didn't end the way it was supposed to

>Should actors use their celebrity status to preach about politics?
Yes

Jesus Christ why are americans so fucking stupid?

Yeah, the celebrity chef can do that too. The only problem is with the people that listen to them with any less scrutiny or thoughtfulness as they would anyone else, i.e. dumb motherfuckers like you

>Waaah the people we worship think our attitudes and politics are disgusting

Fucking off yourself Sup Forumsbabbies, the whole world is laughing at you.

they are free to do so just as much as I am free to call them uppity fags

>get clobbered everywhere but CA, NY, and major libtard cities
>respond by marching in major cities, shutting down emergency services, and having celebs yell shit about pussies and abortions

lmao 2020 will be easy. keep it up libtards

(((Scarlett Johansson)))

because we live in a republic not a democracy

he's not an actor though. He's a real nigga

thats scarjo??
i thought emma thompson maybe
jesus

In which he'll presumably have to do something

Jesus Christ, no. They (mostly) all have a delusional sense of self-importance brought on by the general public placing them on pedestals. They're just as stupid as anybody else. Anyone that uses their status to try to influence opinions to mirror their own is a piece of shit.

Just like every other Hollywood celebrity, we will reject their pretentious expositions while continuing to like them for being famous and attractive. Pic related.

Why do you think politicians arent almost always scum?

that's a dude

a really autistic dude

The plan was, Hillary gets in, starts WW3 with Russia, America collapses and gets taken over by the UN, and then The End Times occur (as prophesied in Revelation and preach for in the Talmud). They didn't plan for if Hillary lost. That's why there was so much effort taken to ensure that she'd win. That's why South Park didn't have a backup in case Trump won. That's why the media is flaberghasted and why liberals are so fucking shocked. To them, Hillary winning was a fact, like the sky is blue.

The very concept of meme magic is why the liberals are so crazy right now. You know how looking at Cthulhu is supposed to make you go insane with cognitive dissonance? The same concept. They got sight of the true nature of reality.

If you care more about the messenger than the message it doesn't matter.

The message should be strong enough on it's own merits.
Most at the protests are being spoonfed pablum getting their participation trophies and going home.

worked great, didnt it?
now go and make your angry sign and wave it about, that'll do it.

They do this literally every inauguration. The only difference is that the media is now trying to weave a narrative.

Nah man, you see her purse in front of her before the camera cuts away

Only if they do so while naked.

>another jewish woman hates trump

why is the tribe so triggered

It does feel like reality is broken in some ways

Let's keep going

SHADILAY

>I feel like this thread is on topic
Neither films or Television (not fucking NEWS retard ) is being discussed.

Who is this transvestite ?

He was on WWE and in Home Alone.

WE MUST KEEP GOING
GOING EVEN FURTHER

BEYOND

Yeah as long as people listening keep in mind that celebrities tend to come from the top of the same ivory tower of those they like to preach against and their many privileges separate them entirely from the masses they like to preach to

Many act like they are fart smelling good doers but in reality they stumble and make the same mistakes with their wealth as any rich yolk and at the end of the day if the lower class decided to eat the wealthy class they would get swallowed up too

They're acting. They don't care.

Sure, why not? They've got the right to speak about this stuff like anyone else. They probably shouldn't get as much attention for it as they do, but it's not their fault that they were born with good genes and sucked the right director's dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw

>mein sides

Acting has historically been considered on par with prostitution and vagrancy and any thinking person should be able to now see what that was the case. Nobody should pay any attention to them.

>threatening to kill the president

Sounds like someone wants the FBI down their necks

No, unless it's politics I agree with - then they're BASED

It's a free country isnt it?

Oh wait, Trump is now in power so I guess not.

What is this shit? The women's march? Was this like an open mic where any women could say anything and celebrities were waiting for their turn like everyone or they had only celebrities speaking surrounded by bodyguards? If it's the latter top kek, take that inequality!

Let me kill my babies and spread STD's it's empowering.

>these unqualified actors

Trump is not qualified as a politician and is now leading the U.S.A. so this logic is very hypocritical.

Leave her alone, she's an intellectual who deserves to be taken seriously

>the whole world is laughing at you.
Libtards are all about equality yet are ignorant to the fact no one outside of Europe and white countries actually gives a shit what happens over here.

wew

STOP SAYING THINGS I DON'T AGREE WITH, HOLLYWOOD ACTORS!

Never. Mostly because it lets you fags shit up this board.

what's going on in this thread

>No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Hmmm...

ThisĀ®

What did they mean by this?

Sup Forums mods are gay.