Based Piers Morgan getting attacked by his tv co-presenter

How should he reply lads????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2576461/piers-morgan-reduces-mother-to-tears-on-good-morning-britain-during-heated-exchange-over-play-date-row/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell her to shut the fuck up. What she said wasn't an argument.

Piers is a faggot.

Piers Morgan is slowly turning from a gun hating liberal into a potential high ranking officer of RWDS.

A P O L O G I Z E

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

It's gonna be a frosty monday morning for poor old Piers.

He needs messages of support on Twitter.

Women don't even know wtf feminism is. This march is about SJW and not real feminism. Piers is a faggot, but she's clearly no better.

"But you're not rabid, are you?"

mummy

>Don't forget to schedule for your rabies shot then

What is going on in that picture?

he's an opportunist. we don't really know what he believes

It's really strange. I remember him from his rants against guns and for gay marriage. What made him become a Trump supporter?

he's going to backtrack

cucks always hide when challenged. he isn't a real white nationalist. just a cuck.

So he is kind of like Milo?

I hope he gets fired then comes to American and lives with Alex Jones for a month, and shoots guns and gets to become a real american then works as infowars correspondent in the white house press room

the emasculation of his gender by a rabid feminist

>we don't really know what he believes

But we do.

He's been a close friend of Trumps for a long time. When he saw the hit job the left did on Trump, he hit the ejector seat button pretty fast.....

I can't imagine anything more emasculating and feminized than grown men picketing and sloganeering in the streets about how women don't give them no respect no more.

I appreciate his enthusiasm though!

Piers is a snake and turncoat.

boi

Wouldn't trust someone who hacked a dead kids phone, we have better allies then this.

flashing underwear for feminism

is that a threat?

Is it wrong that I find her hot?

Drop the keyboard Piers, you've been posting about yourself on pol all day!

This faggot needs to relax. We don't need some faggy mens march for fucks sake. Just go out there get fit, fuck pussy, lead by example, be a fuckin man and we dont need some bullshit march to validate ourselves we built this world and we shall continue to rule it.

looks like a pre-op tanny

What can people not understand about Qualifiers (or adjectives in general)
> RABID

>fuck pussy
You mean insemination, right?

Yes ma'am

He's a snivelling little runt who has no real beliefs and simply latches onto whatever he thinks will make him popular

Loyalty to Trump. He still hates guns and loves gays. He's just a based person outside of politics.

>based piers
stopped reading there

sage

stfu that's old Piers he's /ourguy/ now.

this fucking timeline just keeps on giving

>It's a cuck gets redpilled episode

I swear to fucking God I saw this post months ago. That and the "Boy Beauty" post next to it in the catalog.

He's not. He's a fucking faggot, don't let him fool you

it'd be wrong if you didn't

Ask her why she thinks womyn are better than men

thats low for even pol

no one cares slut

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

PIERS MORGAN HAS A SMALL PENIS CAN CONFIRM ONCE SUCKED ME FOR BLOW.

>PS IM ROGER AILES

Pretty much.
Don't be a fool, him being pro-Trump doesn't undo the fact that for years and years he was a flaming liberal who blindly supported democrat bullshit. He's just trying to get money and attention from idiots. Him, Milo, Gavin and all of the other bandwagoners only care about money.

>if that's true then you wouldn't be sitting next to a man every morning

First you adopt the Bowtie wearing weasel Tucker Carlson and now Sup Forums is latching onto Piers? They are both faithless scum that have no thought or argument of their own. They are followers.

Yeah but you're a good screw

At least Tucker has always been a right-winger. People latching onto Piers is absolutely pathetic since just a few years ago he was a typical liberal shill who was widely hated on here.

Everyone in this thread who's hating on Piers is obviously completely ignorant to his perspective on the 2016 election

He made the entire British populace hate him because of his Trump supporting banter on Twitter every morning. He loves Trump and Farage. He has completely become slash ourguy.

>people do or should use formal rhetoric in response to jokes

Did you remember to take your pills today, Dustin?

WEW FUCKING LAD

Good Morning Britain this week is gonna have to be seen to be believed, fellow Bongs.
>ywn hatefuck Susanna Reid's roastie

>I'm a stronk independent feminist, that means I wear meme T-shirts made by starved gookshits and think that "Rotherham 1400" is a football team.

This. He's not even fit to be a sock puppet.
Laugh and move on.

Or even better - use him as an example of what being a half-baked 'reasonable person' who ends up totally isolated and ripped apart from all sides gets you.
Would be a good example for any wannabe Sargons to see another 'moderate liberal' get crucified.

Actually, should we not be blowing this up for that exact reason?

So we should blindly embrace him because he agrees with us on two issues? Nah, fuck off. For most of his career he stood for left-wing issues. Unless he publicly disavows his old views, I'm never gonna embrace his pompous ass.

Wow, that's pretty fucking based

By throwing his support for Trump, he is disavowing his old views.

He's not 100% our guy, but he's probably like 75%. No need to be so autistic you can't appreciate that.

If you only work alongside people you agree with on every topic then you'll just have infighting and get no where.

"I said RABID, not VAPID"

>I'm only 4 years old and I know santa is real
There there...

This.
Sell your soul, pay the toll.
Piers must take the cross and suffer under it before we accept his repentance.

Its not our job to put ourselves on the line for every fossilised old creature of a dying media, lashing out because it can't understand the world it helped make.

Tell her to make some bangers and mash

I like to imagine that he found Sup Forums and became less of a faggot. Seems out there, but he already liked Trump and we were one of the only real bastions of diehard Trump supporters for a while. And God knows weirder things have happened over the last year.

He should say "Are you admitting yourself to be rabid"

Draw her into an argument and get her to define feminism then get her to agree with something which contradicts her stated definition and show she really believes in female superiority over the man.

what else can you do, she will get angry call you a name, then shut up.

If you throw your support behind every opportunist who pretends to agree with you on a handful of issues then you'll become a pathetic joke and get nowhere.

>tfw no mature feminist mistress to emasculate me

I'd splash her eggs, if you catch my drift.

>Piers became redpilled sometime between now and when I last was informed he existed

Noice.

these women aren't feminists

they female supremacists

feminist = fem supremacist these days

Yes. This is a 10/10 in the UK.

This. All political "analysts" or "reporters" have some fucking agenda and this tool-bag is the most obvious. Follow logic, history, and reason; don't trust others to do it for you. That is the only way to Sup Forumsice the uneducated.

I'd butter her bread, if you comprehend my saying.

He's really based now, love him

That's a thick mommy

Strong looking legs turn me on.

Fuck no.
I hope he gets punched by Clarkson again.

>cuckservative
nope

Is it strange that I find her oddly cute?

Nah, this is a 8.5/10 here

This is a 7/10

Well considering her job is to be hot, no. You dopey cunt.

This is a 7.6/10 and she's about 40

>Implying

She's cute asf breh idk what the meme about her being ugly is.

Just wana kiss her nose desu.

MULHERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

He's a fucking Don.

napeu bi jo špaga lok, če veš kaj mislm

when the fuck did piers morgan start trying to redpill?

Can never forgive him for his "muh think of the children, why do you NEED an AR-15?" faggotry tbqh

>Based Pierce Morgan

Fuck we are on the wrong side.

But is she rabid?

Ne nevem kaj si mislu s tem povedat

easy:

"and?"

>thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2576461/piers-morgan-reduces-mother-to-tears-on-good-morning-britain-during-heated-exchange-over-play-date-row/
>It's a Piers grills a roastie stacy episode

Good play on words user

This. Do people actually fall for this crap?

Nah m8 you're good

Thicc

"Susanna, I'd like a moment of your time. We all have opinions of our own and that's fine. It's my job to provide commentary on events of the day and individuals shaping events. I'm doing my job faithfully and in good form. If you have a problem with me or anything I'm saying then that's fine. Good people can disagree and still remain friends. With that being said, if you ever want to lodge a complaint then I'd appreciate you saying it quietly, discreetly, and directly to my face like the big girl you are. This is how adults behave."

You don't say a word in public, much less on Twitter, that cesspool of teenage adolescent outrage.