/CFG/ Memorial Thread 2017/01/22

To everyone who remembers /cfg/, or have taken part of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/329473424-clinton-foundation-general-cfg-google-document-as-of-october-30-2016.pdf
mediafire.com/file/dr3lcgunf94356h/DOCUMENTS.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excuse me for never updating this further.
More people deserved to be immortalized here.

I remember..
Good times

F

Congratulations to you glorious motherfuckers. Reminder that Chaffetz's investigation continues.

your most successful psyop was #Draftourdaughters

Belgian shit poster reporting. RIP cfg.

That flag is displayed incorrectly.

>INB4 autist
I am literally autistic.

Lets not forget about Hillary's RSVP for jail

bro I made this song and it popped off

>praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Never heard this before. Pretty nice beat.

I don't like tripfagging, but whatever

It was beautiful 4 months. Please download everybody our findings in PDF, it may come in handy. Lots of stuff there

memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/329473424-clinton-foundation-general-cfg-google-document-as-of-october-30-2016.pdf

Also, there were a few people who left before the end, it would be nice to hear from them (e.g. Zyklon Bennoir, AnonymousAmerican, Gattzu, MemeGhost)

I was amazed by how brilliant it was.

Good to know.

I like it, it is better than anything on the radio.

L O C K
O
C
K

H E R
E
R

U P
P

ID ends in SEX. E B I N :DDD

Good to see you.
Do you have happen to have the Burzum one?

>that ID
good to see you bruh.

Trump will lock her up without our help or do we need to help him?

There is a good chance she will die before that could happen - sadly.

Pic related

I don't even know.

I'm glad you wonderful people kept up the research. I hope she hangs.

>Pic related
Goddammit.

That one hit em too close

I was here but I never tripfagged/namefagged. I tried to start up "Subversion General" after /cfg/ died down but I don't have enough time and there wasn't enough interest.

I wrote the meme warfare thing for /cfg/ though.

hey, I participated in few of the /subgen/ threads. They were cool but weren't focused on one thing. Too many ideas, too much work, too little anons.

/cfg/ documents:
mediafire.com/file/dr3lcgunf94356h/DOCUMENTS.rar

It was a good idea, nevertheless.

There was some good shit for such a short lived operation but the_donald picked it up way too early and ruined it.

Check twitter for #nowhitedemocrats

Remember you brahs. Hope to see you again in a few months

>777
praise Kek

Yeah, I posted one or two images with this hashtag. Have you been in threads where we tried to destroy ISIS? Shit was funny

yeah but I feel like that had too many misguided noobs to accomplish much. real success only comes with hordes of dedicated autists pulling the strings behind the masses of casuals. that's why goons in particular are so successful with their sjw infiltration bullshit.

Checked.

Bump.

A classic.

looking forward to memeing again with you faggots in the future.

same tbqh

DAVID!!!!!

DAVID YOU FUCKING KIKE!!!!

TEMP! I'll recognize you everywhere. We bumped into each other in many threads. How are your fashwave skillz?

eh g, yea I dunno, I can't really into that style... not sure exactly how gimp instructions transfer to PS, and mneah... not good at following rigid rules... I sorta have my own take, I like the stuff you're making better

bahhahahhaha that one was always the best, I'm assuming he's some sort of pro gamer?

faggots are work didn't even know it was happening yesterday... ugh and local radio/tv was bashing it too, made it sound like this was the end of the world.... fucking leafs

You're assclowns united?!

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

nah, this is great. I'm freestyling too. It's all about playig with it until it looks good.

laugh out loud

damn that one looks cool... it's fun because it can be done so quickly eh

loolololol awesome
top kek sharpening knives

And you began from zero, right?
Hats off to you, Hussar.

What font is that?

Do you like the so called Outrun style too?

I'm on the fence, don't hate it, not obsessed though. Not sure on the font I just added the lightning and sun.... looks almost like Banff but not quite

haven't heard about this style but from what quick Google search showed it's similar to fashwave. Yeah, I took my first steps in FW few days ago but it's relatively easy if you know filters and how to do stuff

Well what did you expect?

These threads converted me from a Hillary supporter to a Trump supporter.

I don't believe how fucking blind I was.

how did you end up on Sup Forums as a Hillary supporter in the first place?

What the heck

this gif was gold... dunno where it came from (here?)

We forgive you, David.

I was a Sup Forumstard until 2014. I thought Trump was just pulling a publicity stunt by running and that Hillary was the safer choice simply by virtue of being a politician.

I'm still not convinced Trump knows what he's doing but I'd rather a our president be an honest clown than a crooked, lying, cunt.

NeverHillary would always be on the run... I think he literally had chrones and would spend most of his time shitting somewhere.... poor fellow

thanks god Sup Forums is always right

Gondola Bumper!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or he was simply Indian.
I really liked how he took a 180° turn in just a couple months.
In the end, he voted for Trump, if I am not mistaken.

ah yes... the eternal loo.... yea I think he was a hardcore bernie bro previously... but upon feeling the judaic trickery was quickly pollacked

I am out.
It was nice participating in a thread with you again.

Hope we will all meet in a bar someday, with me sipping my Evian, payed by Swiss.

Have a nice rest, my friends.

shiiiiieeeeeeeet!
later g

see ya mane

I am out too. It was a really long day with HWNDU. See yall

cyas

NeverHillary reporting in. I shit once to twice a day. Very healthy and doing well.

#NeverHillary

bump

Love you all you glorious faggets

oh shhhhhhieeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt
Miss your daily link roundups

holy shit, my greatest respects to you user. I also made some /subgen/ generals and tried to get the ball moving, I thought it was a really nice operation proposal

I liked subversion general... deus vult general had potential but was full of reddit fags

Take care, homie.

Thank you. I miss everyone, and I appreciate all the hard work that was done. It made me want to work harder, and made me a better person.

I'm out for real. Love you all.

#NeverHillary

>999
later g

Later Temp! It was an honor to work with you.

DAVID! FUCK YOU!! YOU FUCKIN' FAGGOT!!! YOU AND YOUR STUPID HAIR!!!! DAVID!!!!!

#NeverHillary

stay fibrous

Fuck it! One last bump for old times sake.

Bump

I'm out for real this time.

You know it. Flush thrice!

Later homie

#NeverHillary

kek