What the fuck is he doing? Why is he talking about the size of a fucking crowd?

What the fuck is he doing? Why is he talking about the size of a fucking crowd?

It's his first fucking day as President of the United States of America. Doesn't he have any thing better to do than whine about things that literally don't matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

theastrocowboy.com/Reagan81/08.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=i_SXqfzvp-I
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-fires-us-ambassadors-no-replacements-a7538256.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a thinskinned manchild if you haven't realized it already

Kek go back to CNN and buzzfeed, lemon.

He is not. Media is.

HES COMPLETELT BUTTHURT

Sup ForumsFAGS LOOK LIKE IDIOTS

HE MADE YOU ALL LOOK RETARDED. YOU WILL NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AGAIN

You voted for him dicksack

this. socially speaking he is a fucking retard.

he is a disaster and an embarassment. I apologize to other countries here for our president. I am soooo sorry this happened.

Butthurt much?

You look like complete fools

stop lying press,k we are sick of it

Fucking kikes should have shilled this hard before the election if you wanted to win.

Take note, I fucking hate you filthy hook nosed fucks. Lots more people than you fucking realize do too. When Whites finally snap it's going to be like the Red Wedding for you fucking kikes.

>bait the media with petty, stupid shit
>they report it 24/7
>Trump's name, face, and message are being reported 24/7
>Trump wins the election and the MSM's reputation is tarnished permanently

This is why Trump is President of the United States.

>oh no he called us out on our lies
>plz stop doing that
>dont you have anything better to do

lying media must DESIST

Small hands.

>Totally on purpose guize, he is genious
>He does not mean what he says
>gosh look how stupid everyone but me is

why did you respond to me when your post had nothing to do with what i said

are you a bot? or do you just have shitty reading comprehension

Winning war against (((Media))) is his most important challenge. If he can't do it, nothing else will matter.

You won't be laughing long you filthy fuck.

You sound mad.

Is every thread for the next 8 years going to be ex-CTRs and Patton Oswalt whining to no end about how their witch queen lost?

Apparently. These fucking kikes are spooked.

Disagree. Trump is a nazi no doubt.

DAY
A
Y

The left hates her, Trump is crying like a bitch right now cause >muh numbers
you are trying to defend a kike
and the world keeps spinning.
naw, but you all are acting worse than the left right now. pretty great. Now gimme a (you) cuck boy

>everyone is ctr

TRUMPFAGS SO BUTTHURT AND IN DENIAL

YOUR TEARS

DELICIOUS

HAHAHA

People like you are going to be hanged in the streets before long, keep talking rat boy.

>b-but we were so popular
It seems to be that Russia payed for his crowds before. There is documented evidence of it even.

Ahahaha
*AUTISTIC LOSERS MAKE INTERNET THREATS*

HAHA YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS! NOW EVERYONE KNOWS! Hahahaha

Photoshop

Wew lad
cant even contain yourself long enough to not gimme a you
AND you are fucking larping
It makes me giggle to know you sit in your cumstained chair red in the face about a Sup Forums post

In denial about what? No one gives a fuck about something so stupid you fucking consumerist social media programmed fucking zombie.

>muh trump army

mom called, she needs you climb under the trailer and clean out the shit pipes caus eshe clogged it up with nigger condoms again

You didnt think Trump was going to take a day off from BTFO liberals just for being pres right?

kekaroonie my good man

it's like an entire convention of people who main Soldier 76 and Roadhog.

This is why you lose. It's why he will always beat you like a drum.

You underestimate your enemy. You don't know your enemy. And so you routinely lose battles to your enemy.

Patton
Obama on a Canadian proxy

>libtards plaster it all over the place
>white house puts them in their place
>"derp it doesn't even matter"

8 more years cocksucker better save those tears you're gonna need them

They don't even know themselves.

pretty much.. and there are a lot more of us coming. This is just the beginning..

>There is documented evidence of it even.
I bet there is but "we can't expose it because it will put the lives of the CIA at risk". Luh mao suck my dick loser.

>Why is he talking about the size of a fucking crowd?
Because the media lied about it. He's calling out their lies.
Now fuck off leftist shill.

We took away all the power they had, all they can do is bitch, moan, and whine.

FAKE NEW YOU FAGGOT IDIOT

I am not a fan of tictacs, sorry

Trump must have demanded a press conference, because his inauguration has to be the biggest and bestest!

It's fucking rigged! The media kept everyone from turning out! Hillary's fault!

> "omg he's continuing the exact retarded behavior he carried through his entire campaign REEEEEEEEE"

you trumpfags are so fucking braindead

It's going to be four glorious years of shitkicking Trump

Every.

Single.

Day.

Worst thing that could have happened was him winning, would have been better for him to lose, then he could have bitched out Hillary every day on Twitter, now it's going to be him getting called out every day. I give him 3 months until he cracks from the pressure and has an aneurysm.

>Casually comments how media lied
>STFU Drumpf. Shouldn't you be working

Trump: Yeah, I already signed an EO to get you fags out of the country.

>0_0

Look ma I can project too

Wait until they mention his tiny hands.

HahahahH

SO SALTY

awww...mommy didnt buy you a trump bobble head and six pack of pop tarts today?

you seem angry.

You can't even greentext right. Get the fuck off this board.

Holy shit
Patton calm down

>whining

>literally starting a CNN-level thread

Neck yourself

Already run out of energy and can't refute? It's only day 1.

I don't know why you're reaching this pathetically high. I mean it's good entertainment and your butthurt couldn't be more obvious but still. You're embarrassingly nobody but your own self.

>haha deporting citizens is funny
This is why people are protesting, it's because of the stupid shit you and Trump say all the fucking time.
Keep it up, it's clearly working out great for you.

He wants to make clear the media is lying:

a) The picture was taken too early, see related pic.
b) It's Washington, D.C. ... Clinton got 92% in Washington, D.C., so what do you expect?
c) Obama's inauguration was a sunny day, while Trump's was rainy.
d) Obama had 10 million votes more than McCaine, while Trump had 3 Million less than Hillary.
e) It's 2016 and not 2009. More people stay at home and watch live streams.

Also have a look at the first inauguration of Ronald Reagan:

theastrocowboy.com/Reagan81/08.jpg

He still had two terms.

HE CAN STILL WIN!!!!

MATCH ME!!!!

LOL Drumpf will never run!

Drumfp will never win the nomination he is a joke!

Trump won the nomination, ok guys this isn't funny anymore!

HAHAH Drumpf has a 2% chance to win! He is a KKK Nazi bigot fascist Hitler!

GO BERNIE, err I mean GO JILL STEIN!....oops I mean I AM WITH HER! ITS HER TURN!

Trump WON I CANT EVEN!

Trump will never build the wall!!!

HAHA NOW TRUMP IS MAKING MEXICO PAY FOR THE WALL BUT ONLY OVER A PERIOD OF TEN YEARS! DRUMFP BTFO! How will republicucks ever recover?

This is glorious. I'm so glad I get to witness EIGHT FUCKING YEARS O' LIBERAL TEARS.

Fucking magnificent.

He's a narcissist. Attacking the size of the crowd created a narcissistic wound so he lashed out. He has, and will continue to lash out at any form of criticism.

holy shit, go kys you waste of bit-space

The illegal immigrants are so screwed. I guess it never occurred to them that Trump can deputized a county's police to detain illegal immigrants. They can also deport.

States are the ones who will be arresting you mother fuckers and sticking your ass in mobile prisons along the border to work as cheap Mexican slave labor in constructing a wall greater than the Great Wall of China.

You're fucked 4 ways from Sunday.

Or maybe, just maybe. The media spreading false rumors about his crowd size should be called out and not encouraged?

Actually he lashed out to make the point that media bias and false narratives will be held accountable. Any idiot can see that.

What? You didn't know you were electing a obsessively self-serving, narcissistic demagogue?

>muh low angle shot
How does it feel to deflecting this hard?

There's one factoid both you and Spicer overlooked, at least one of you knowingly overlooked when claiming heavy use of trains translated into a larger draw for Trump over Obama. Washington D.C. is a majority black city and its residents would have no need to use the train to flood the mall.

go back to Univison

Nothing wrong, but this kind of shit lies belongs to the journalists, i didn´t see him say anything.

who the fuck cares about this. He WON, get over it faggot

DONT TALK ABOUT ME OR MY WIFES CROWD SIZES EVER AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=i_SXqfzvp-I

>irrelevant, ineloquent, word salad, every time time he's off prompter
>has the balls to talk about being intellectual

it's time to admit he's an illiterate retard.

F) Trump's was on a Friday, Obama was on a Sunday.

sure thing cletus.

The best answer ever. And people continues to cry like little bitches and babies.

Also Clinton's was 800k. And Dubya's was 250k.

Jan 20th, 2009 was on a Tuesday.

I think it was meant to set a precedent.

But it came off as pretty weak

So what? The past is gone and now people still love obama. A lot of sandy niggas kill people at school, in europe and etc... and this stupid people protest about racism. I don´t get it, this maniac people must stop.

There's only one group of people spreading false rumours about Trump's attendance numbers, and it's not the media.

>Doesn't he have any thing better to do than whine about things that literally don't matter?

Everyone seems to be doing nothing but shitting themselves over it, so it's appropriate.

You literally asked for it, commies. Enjoy.

for ((us))). mazeltov!
>wait, i'm no fucking kike!?

let's see if merkel promisses to defeat against terrorism. I was thinking years ago, germany was able to be attacked, people says no because germany is so strong and look what happen in christmas. WTF.

He probably meant the second inauguration 20th January 2013 which was a Sunday.

TRUMP IS RIGHT SINCE DAY ONE!

>your pic
This thread is full of Trump flunkies resorting to political correctness when they'll lie, deflect and sacrifice the truth for a political narrative.

Every administration uses their press conferences to paint their own narratives, often in the face of reality, but few have done so as pugnaciously or as clumsily as Spicer's was handled today.

>4 years with this guy

>Trump flunkies
Obama/Hillary flunkie.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-fires-us-ambassadors-no-replacements-a7538256.html

merkel? ahaha, no. merkel does what soros tells her to do. he's her adviser, literally. google it.

so we get the brics nwo just as was written. pretty shitty, but i saw it coming.
oh well... time to prepare for ww3 and the (((antichrist))).