All these dumb bitches protesting today will be crying in about 10-20 years when fully functional sex androids are...

all these dumb bitches protesting today will be crying in about 10-20 years when fully functional sex androids are available, and babies are born with artificial wombs.

we will watch them cry in the streets because no men wants them anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5OnPJoZG8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah that'll show 'em

Do they make a titty version of that in the same size?

Pic related

PUFFY
U
F
F
Y

stay mad cuckboy

surprisingly this may also solve a potential overpopulation problem that's about 50 years out.

pounds

OF

PUSSY

AND

ASS

The human race will literally boost 1000 years forward if this happens. Being an intelligent person and not having a girlfrined is frowned upon, now every nerd, chad, and even normal fag will be able to fuck androids when they are horny, and get back to work when they are done. No more will women hold men back with dates and anniversaries and the like.

not sure if sad or awesome

virgin detected

>all these dumb bitches protesting today will be crying in about 10-20 years when fully functional sex androids are available, and babies are born with artificial wombs.we will watch them cry in the streets because no men wants them anymore.

We are already there.

Most people I know cant be bothered having girlfriends anymore. Just too much risk and drama involved with western women now.

They are completely spoilt and ruined. There is no saving them.

Find yourself some nice eastern European or Russian girl.

Russian girls are desperate to leave and like western men more then Russian men.

>babies are born with artificial wombs.
You realize that is plus for gay couples looking to have kids, right?

I support it.

Gay couples and infertile straight couples should have easier access to having kids.

Though I also think the world population is too high and they should look into the cheaper and more ethical option of adopting kids first.

>tfw all you want in this world is a custom android waifu who will spend time with you, listen to all the insane shit you want to talk about, and cuddle up to at night
>You don't even want to fuck it
>Feminists are already trying to ruin it for you

My grandpa raised me on always trying to learn at least five new things a day, even if they were stupid, so I love to just read all the scholarly books you can imagine and I just want to talk about all the silly things I learn without girls telling me I'm a fucking geek or some shit

>all these dumb bitches protesting today will be crying in about 10-20 years when fully functional sex androids are available
>implying there wont be male sex androids

I don't think you understand how women work, user

Trust a /pol9k/ poster to lecture people on what women are like

>implying that the male sex robot has money

>this are the alt right
Hahaha you guys blow yourselves the fuck out. You're all such losers that 90% of the userbase is here lurking for entertainment

This

Hell yeah! I'll be first in line for dat imouto lolibot.
>tfw you'll come home from work and have a cute, attention-starved little sister waiting for you who's not gonna let you sleep until she's got her fill of her Onii-chan.

you're telling me i can have a nigger sex slave android waifu with a thick ass?

I have five sisters and come from an all female family where I only had my one grandpa, but I had tons of aunts and grandmas.

Women are nothing but soulless creatures who will hiss and start fights over nothing, constantly bicker behind each others backs over fucking nothing, and use their goddamn blood shitting to make up excuses for their horrible fucking behavior they make absolutely no attempt to change for the other three weeks of the month.

Fuck off with your r9k shit frog, I know plenty about what women are like.

You will learn too user. Men and women are attracted to different things.

Men are attracted to the woman and women are attracted to what the man can do for her. It's biology.

>all female family

What. Did they eat all the men?

Doesn't seem to be working in the Arab world where men just have 20 children with 4 wives rather than 5 with 1.

Fuck off, Trudeau.

Grandpa on my dad's side died young from lung cancer, my dad left my mom around the time I was born, and my uncle died a couple years ago in an accident. Even when they were around the women still outnumbered the men like crazy.

You can't really be this simple minded.

>I had sisters so I therefore feel I can make accurate broad statements about billions of people

SO BUTTHURT lmao

I thought I was the only person left that remembers Streetbutt.

I WANT ONE

Actually dear user.. it's completely the other way around.

Women could already have pretty much artificial sperm created on custom order right now from various donors - so they just inject it in and voila. Oh and they have vibrators and male sex dolls too.

Creating an artificial womb would be an insanely difficult undertaking as there are so many many things you have to keep in check so you get a healthy baby. I'd say we're like 200 years away from it.

I think a more accurate statement is that women don't and will continue to not give a fuck about nerds jerking themselves off in new and exciting ways, no matter how badly the curmudgeonly nerds on this forum want them to regret rejecting them.

Genetically modified catgirls are the true future

>He doesn't realize those five sisters turn into huge slumber parties of screeching harpies running around spouting off their bullshit
>He doesn't realize being the middle brother of five sisters puts user in a situation where he has to put up with various women all over the school using me as a relay boy for their stupid bullshit
>He doesn't realize that dealing with this much estrogen on a daily basis made it easier for me to talk to girls and go out on dates and SURPRISE SIGNIFICANT NUMBERS OF THEM ARE ALL THE FUCKING SAME

I know it's hard to be that stupid but try to keep up

>fetish for realness

lmao

I guess you don't have sisters.

Western women are lost. There was a feminist "protest" here today and all the dumb Sallies had their stupid signs protesting nothing at all, protesting conservatives for voting and white men for daring to think of their own self interest, thinking they are justified to protest for more gibs while already living in a prosperous first world country. When I look at the women around me all I see are sluts and a life-ruining sinkhole to be avoided.

What's there to do besides withhold everything you can from them and let them eat shit into 30+ single cat ownership? There are still too many liberals, the coalition of dumb women, shitskins and numale pussies has almost swallowed us whole.

You can only blame yourselves if you choose to tag along with trash
Your rethoric is garbage because you're turning a minor phenomenon into a full-blown neurosis, when there is objectively a massive chunk of nice, caring and dateable girls if you know where to look for them
The question is, of course, what do you bring to the table to deserve one

but will they submit to my every whim?

Can someone teach me the proper position to fuck an onahole

Women are like the stars in the sky.
Some are bright
Some are dim
They used to be useful
But now they are just beautiful
Sadly beauty doesn't contribute to society.
And at any moment a Gama ray burst can come from one of them and wipeout your fucking life.

If you keep them well fed and comfy

I actually have 4 sisters, and no, I do not think it makes me a fucking expert on women.

This faggot:

is genuinely retarded and you shouldn't be listening to him. He is literally stupid enough to believe that his limited experience and anecdotes is enough to allow him to make generalizations of literally billions of people. He is stupid, and you are stupid if you agree with him.

sauce on this??? i want one

All of human civilization has been about amassing resources to subdue the worst natures of women. Men strive to subdue these urges in themselves as well, and this effort is called "civilizing". Women do not have this instinct and our oldest and best civilizations knew enough to warn us in writing about it.

>implying there wont be male sex androids

They pretty much already have those, functionally. There are thousands of female sex toy varieties, which more than fulfill any desire they have for physical stimulation. Women desire more than that though, which a robot will not be able to give them. A man will be content fucking his robot waifu/maid, but a woman won't get any social status by walking around with her robot dick

seconding this

t. Pimp Daddy Sagan

>I actually have 4 sisters
How old are they? What are they like? Any cute stories? What do they smell like? Who's your favourite and why?

These marches are the ultimate proof of female hypocrisy.

Women didn't care that Hillary did her best to silence the many victims of Bill Clinton's numerous sexual assaults. They even said things like "well Bill isn't running for president!" As if that excuses his deplorable behavior or Hillary's collusion with it.

Women also didn't care that Hillary defended a man who was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl. They made excuses like "well everyone deserves a lawyer!" They didn't give a damn that the victim was raped so badly that she couldn't have children. They didn't know that girl. She wasn't there daughter. So why should they care?

And these same women didn't give a damn about the millions in donations Hillary received from counties like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Literal blood money. Countries where women have no rights whatsoever. Places where "honor" killing and acid throwing are a daily occurrence. So while these hypocrites obvioisly cared about the political ambitions of one corrupt American woman, the very lives of women in other countries didn't mean a damn thing.

Now karma is going to take away everything they hold dear. Everything they have struggled for over the past several decades. Trump is truly the president they deserve.

Women, you got what you deserve.

>muh billions

That I will never meet and do not care about you overemphasizing faggot

I'm talking about the angry cunts I have to deal with on a daily basis at work and at Uni you absolute cock-gargling retard

>A man will be content fucking his robot waifu/maid

Then why aren't onaholes enough, user? :^) Functionally the same thing as a dildo for a woman, and yet I don't see you making the argument that men also yearn for more, because clearly what they have now isn't satisfying them.

Men crave attention too. They want intimacy and they want a subservient partner. That's the reason this shit doesn't work that well for normals, because most of them aren't stupid or desperate enough to get lost in the illusion. They'll know it's fake and it won't satisfy them.

Can you make it so their asshole will tighten then quiver when i punch her in the back of the head? Will she bruise up when i slap her and watch my cum roll down her swelling cheek?

Whats the pont here really?

This

Even without sex robots...

That's a hilarious way to start a sentence. Anyway, a lot of these women are teenagers or in their 20's, a time when we naturally FEEL so much but KNOW very little, and will reorient themselves to values which they will need once they discover how little their SAVING THE WORLD actually affected things.

Wait that's not real

fug

Nah man....This thing will ruin the will to figth for anyone's country,life sadly can't be made out of pure happiness it should stay has a dream and not a point of life....Hell don't you think I would love to have my futa waifu wake everymorning with a hug while we both enjoyed breakfast together? It is a dream and we should not try to achieve it for how much it might look good. Oh and those pillows are weird has fuck jesus christ.

>implying i give a shit about normalcucks

>Then why aren't onaholes enough, user? :^) Functionally the same thing as a dildo for a woman, and yet I don't see you making the argument that men also yearn for more, because clearly what they have now isn't satisfying them.

Sticking your dick into a hole isn't really an improvement over sticking it into your hand. When they make those butts like in OP actually move and thrust backwards like a real woman then you'll have a point, but those aren't available

>Men crave attention too. They want intimacy and they want a subservient partner

Which a robot by its nature will be; however women crave someone to dominate them, be better than them, and also provide them with status, money, and security, which a robot husband won't be able to do until the robots are at the same level physically and intellectually as real men... at that point, good luck programming them to deal with women's emotional needs

bitches can be picky about when and how they fuck. a sex robot on the other hand...

they're like 700 dollars you dont want it

top kek

>That I will never meet and do not care about you overemphasizing faggot

Great so you just fucking admitted you don't speak for all women, but just the narrow pool of women you apparently think you understand the nature of in your tiny shitshow noname town. Nobody fucking cares what you think you know based on your limited experience. You aren't some researcher, you aren't a king. You're some angry, nerdy manlet posting on a board full of dorks trying to vent your frustration with women to other beta male low quality nerds.

If you want to bitch about the tiny pool of women you know, then don't make broad fucking statements about women as an entire population you stupid mouth breathing retard.

I think the rise in homosexuality is gonna start working on that pretty soon.

SOURCE

Im not sure if this post was meant to be satire or what.

on the contrary. historically females have been a major if not THE major driving force of male innovation and labor. the desire for access to a vagina and a mate to produce an heir with is seriously important.

i think society might fall apart if sex robots that are very close to human females are a reality. it remains to be seen. neither of us will ever know, probably

>Sticking your dick into a hole isn't really an improvement over sticking it into your hand. When they make those butts like in OP actually move and thrust backwards like a real woman then you'll have a point, but those aren't available

We both know that isn't going to satisfy them either. There's a reason these people that own all that anime shit and 100 different masturbation aids are still miserable piles of shit that post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums all day. Because they don't want masturbation. They want intimacy and a partner that unconditionally loves them and does everything they want because they're too beta and weak to handle the idea of another human being that doesn't necessarily adhere to all of that perfectly. That's part of why they're alone to begin with.

>Which a robot by its nature will be; however women crave someone to dominate them, be better than them, and also provide them with status, money, and security, which a robot husband won't be able to do until the robots are at the same level physically and intellectually as real men... at that point, good luck programming them to deal with women's emotional needs

By the time a robot can be made that would satisfy a man's intimacy needs in a "waifu", the husbando robots won't be far behind.

This user knows.

>how many layers of MGTOW are you on
>you are like little babby... watch this

Nah lad I want something in exchange

Also I agree with this user

Overpopulation in any country were people worry about it is a myth. It's only a concern in brown shitholes that never seem to come up in discussions of overpopulation.

Reminder that only faggots want this.

No intimate relationship, no family structure with your test-tube child.

Not a MGTOW. Make White babies, but this is true

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5OnPJoZG8A

Just go in with your eyes open.

Fuck I really want one of those. I'll probably heavily consider buying one if I leave uni still a kissless virgin.

You're an annoying cunt who I was trying not to indulge but you've pupped up enough times to get a (you).
Congrats, faggot.

>Wants to save the white race
>only creampies robots

>creating children without a mother

Yeah I'm sure they'll turn out just fine and be functional, well adjusted members of society.

The world isn't populated mostly by next level autists like you. Fucking androids isn't going to become the norm, atleast not the level people ignore real women

>They want intimacy and a partner that unconditionally loves them and does everything they want because they're too beta and weak to handle the idea of another human being that doesn't necessarily adhere to all of that perfectly

No dude, you misunderstand NEETs. They think they want a partner like that, but even if they have one they wouldn't be happy. Their problem is a deep-seated dissatisfaction with themselves, which can only be remedied by becoming a productive member of society. NEETs are their own problem; a robot waifu would just ease their pain.

But for productive, "normal" men with jobs, a robot waifu is incredibly attractive once they become realistic enough to barely pass as real. If you could program it to have basic skills like cooking and cleaning, the thing would be worth a fucking fortune due to how high the demand would be. She'll do whatever the fuck you tell her and never go against you, unless you tell her too of course.

Women don't want that; they don't want a programmable husband. They wan't someone who will sweep them off their feet and fly them around the world or some shit. They want Mr. Perfect who will provide them with EVERYTHING.

A man just wants a bitch to stay at home, cook his dinner, and take some dick.

If ever we get to the point where a robot is good enough to actually satisfy women, then humanity will be obsolete.

Althought wouldn't you agree that they are just trying to strieve for platonic love? That is the highest point that a relation can reach and one that is often wrote in various famous books by famous artists,hell just in my country we have one from a king but like most platonic relations...It ends in death, life needs a negative side that is why I some of us don't want to buy pillows,dreams will be dreams and a man that can't dream is not a man.

women cant divorce a male robot and take half of its shit, male robots are pointless

Whew lad

>catgirls
>submit to your every whim
You guys have never ever owned a cat, have you?

Throwing the competition over the wall is more expedient. We can work on making breeding conditions more favorable for whites in the long term.

>fetish for realness
>at 9/10 only

You've never had a girlfriend, have you?

Robots don't care about you, connect with you on an emotional level, know your ins and outs, make you feel whole, or satisfy your biological need for companionship.

Oh look, it's Sup Forums!

lol most women are useless and thus easily automated. They will literally end up begging for a place of importance.

I struggle to be disciplined as such