How do we deal with all the reddit antifa niggers invading the board of peace?

How do we deal with all the reddit antifa niggers invading the board of peace?
The mods clearly dont mind them shitting up the board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing you can do to stop us. And this is just the beginning.. the real onslaught is yet to come.

Let them drown on our ocean of pee pee poo poo

>t. 400lb hacker
we're all very afraid

Will be fun gunning you down at your little meetups!

BTW, they are freaking out because we've been doxing dozens of their faggot members and ruining their lives basically.

We've got infiltrators in their ranks and bigger dox dumps are coming soon. The FBI isn't going to protect them anymore so it's open season on anarchist faggots.

They think this is 4pol's doing and don't actuall know where it's coming from.

Antifa btfo

hey come to Alabama, see what happens. You'll get filled with lead so fast you won't be able to crawl back to your safe spaces.

you sound triggered

Red pill threads and Christianity threads make them flee or convert fast.

This is the classic and tried and true method.

haha you sound like good old Alabama white trash. You probably drive a pickup truck, too. Yeee Hawwwww

Lol normies are getting redpilled on you anarcho degenerates on MAINSTREAM TELEVISION. You faggots are DONE.

"Hurr durr why are these people smashing property? Trump is against these people? Wtf I love Trump now!"

You are FINISHED.

>infiltrate them
>do drugs with them
>rat on them to police for selling drugs
>inform police where meeting are and info on protest

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

Yep, I notice your gatherings are in democratic cities. Scared to come out to the country that actually voted Trump or do you like burning down your own things? I think I would be just enough to get rid of you and your leftist friends. yee haw

This...is the...p-power of a-antifa...G-goys...

>muh Pinochet

Daily reminder that Pinochet was not a libertarian.

Here's an idea you dumb nigger

Don't reply. Don't bump. But nope, you're too much of a masochistic bitch and desire to bump shit.

God damn I hate nu/pol/ with every fiber of my being

>REEEEEEEEEE MYSAFESPACE

>implying you have the social connections to attain a drug dealer

Oh shit, nazis watchout!

Let em' in.

It shows that we're winning. They're mad because we meme'd in our president, and all they can do is cry about it. We'll indoctrinate them.

Triggered that people who don't believe in your ideology is invading your safe space OP?

Stop roleplaying, shitposter.

You are jealous of our might. :^) And you are scared, weakling. Justice and sanity will prevail over hatred.

BASH THE FASH
A
S
H

T
H
E

F
A
S
H

>these digits mean kek will wipe out all non-whties praise kek xD

NAZIS WATCH OUT
>

Good. Keep it up.

Whatever happened to Kiwi Farms, anyway?