Croatia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Croatia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Croatians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the gypsies and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Croatia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGdjX8QqL_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like croatia

:(

are you ok?

looks like the type of ship that would've revolutionized naval warfare back in the 19th century. totally fucking useless now but pretty cool.

>Reddit fags will fall for this pasta

literally who?

I want to plan a vacation to Croatia but I don't know where to start. Im rich and im tired of Western Europe. Where should I go? Are the beaches as beautiful as they say?

Where is Croatia?

God damn i love this pasta it always triggers the newfags

You are China's bitch.

What is Croatia?

Its in south africa

who

Is this a leaf in disguise?

Give the copypasta back to don't be mean to him

kek

Where is south africa?

>South Korea couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Japan in a week
TOP KEK NIPPONJIN WEEABOO PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Koreans are ITCHING for a war with Japan. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Jap soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the chinks and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Jap pig shit they see. When Korea's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

>the WEAK should fear the STRONG

I'm sure your country's defense minister and top brass would be very interested in this sound, absolutely not psychotic military strategy. If only you were an American you could have submitted this as a doctoral thesis to West Point and saved our country from extinction but alas.

pic related: some Italian faggot who doesn't have shit on OP

absolutely correct

Croatia has the advantage of just needing one of pic related to man a ship

whoops!

well anyways nice knowing you America

Pozdrav prijatelji! my new overlords

the fuck are you talking about "pasta" you retard?

The beach where I went in Pula was gravel, not sand
Probably the calm water of the Adriatic

>Australia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy croatia in a week
TOP KEK CORATIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Australians are ITCHING for a war with croatia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of croatian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the kangaroos and abos first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY crotain pig shit they see. When Australia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Gas the croutons desu

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=uGdjX8QqL_Y
Not if it is destroyed from the inside.

This is an actual pasta, but I can't remember what the original country was

I remember how some leaf on Sup Forums was talking about how he'd graphically rape all the hot American chicks he'd inevitably rape in a war against us, then he started typing things out like in OP

He got banned tho, which sucked because that was the only time leaf shit posting was actually funny

I need to work on my b8

i thought you were clever

here's a few (you)s

also nice OwO

checked

What the fuck is this whole thread?

Koji ti je kurac my dear friend

Terrified.

Dude I'm pretty sure Croatia is a fake country

>60 tanks
stupid aussie.

:(

i smell stale pasta

who are you

Just try it.

Do you know how fucking hard it is? Do ANY of you know how fucking hard it is? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS without even kissing another human being? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS with not even an OUNCE of intimacy in your life? No....of course you don't! You're all Chads and Staceys. You guys just fuck any slut you want. And you girls just fuck the top 20% of men. And don't fucking deny it, it's scientifically PROVEN! Girls rate 80% of men on OkCupid as BELOW AVERAGE. Guys like me, average looking guys, guys who are a little on the short side, we don't even FUCKING EXIST to you! We're the guys who run your fucking errands for you, help you move your shit, who treat you with nothing but respect and what do we get in return? FUCKING NOTHING! Not a hug, not a peck, NOTHING! And then you have the FUCKING audacity to turn "nice guys" into some FEMINIST buzzword and accuse us of being CREEPS! News flash: you only think we're creepy because we aren't ATTRACTIVE! If Chad does the same shit, you can't even wait to take off your soiled panties for him! Well, fuck you! My names is Danny Fuckin' Struthers, and I'm a fucking virgin! Don't like it? Bite me!

Shiptars cant last for too long, they need money pumped in the 'country' to survive, thats why crime is the only thing that makes money there.
Serbs wont get bombed again if they plow trough them again.
Sure, guerrilla warfare is a bitch, but the local albanian population will suffer the most, unless they run. Id kill an albanian captive, without a 2 second thinking, just hit it on the head with a hammer or something.
They arent human to me personally. They are pests that need to be exterminated, its how i see them and how i know them, i wouldnt even reconsider my opinion if one of them was different. Fuck them.
Id plant and detonate a bomb under a shiptar hospital and would sleep normally.
Id run their children over with a car and would shift into 4th to run their mom over too.
Id fire mortars on the retreating ones.
Im destined to fight and murder them, like many of us are.
And it will rain shit upon them, when they no longer have a giant sponsor saving them from extermination.

They all know that, thats why they are on the edge 24/7.
They know that they exist on borrowed time.

The serbian army could attack, ethnically cleanse and occupy the east part, the north would be just a some entrenching operation and evacuation of Serbs that still live there.
Shiptars are already getting crunched and special divisions are creeping in deeper while the mechanized cores go for the towns and cities, gangs are looting and burning down the villages and large columns of shiptars are running south.
That is 6 months of 'war' until every albanian that can carry and use a firearm in Kosovo is dead or moved.
And after the serbs reoccupy the lands, no muslim will be allowed to step on that soil.
Im ready to die and kill for that event

What is with small nations near eastern europe or russia thinking they can beat the US of A?
COPYPASTA TROLL DETECTED