So what was going through his head, Sup Forums?

So what was going through his head, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOYrCHi7yjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he discovered p vs np solution in his mind

Practicing telekinesis obviously

charging his digitally implanted bluetooth iphone

Visions of the world should his father fail

I can't remember the nuclear codes fuck

Redpill overload.

He realized that Bruce Wayne isn't actually batman, his da is.

lul

realized the tertiary solution to Fermat's theorem is trivial

will my hair go bald like my supposed father

He was using telekenesis to take control of a terrorist who was about to assassinate his father. Donald is still useful to Barron, he can't let him be destroyed.

HE'S COUNTERHACKING PUTIN, GET DOWN

>be Sweden
>bully 10 year old kids on the internet
Sad.

'HOLY SHIT!'
'I'm not he MOST POWERFUL 10y old !'
'GAS THE KIKES'

hahahah

Probably plotting our next goal

He's telling Sup Forums through his mind that if no one responds to this post, their mother will die in their sleep tonight.

Fucker

Prescient visions of his father's utter failure?

Fug

Embracing his new Prince of mankind status above all others minus the GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP

Fuk a you man

He discovered he has a head.

F A G
A
G

lold

kys fag

He's playing 3.14 dimensional four-stage reverse checkers in his head

10/10

He has entered a crows mind and flies over the event to prevent any assassination attempt

youtube.com/watch?v=oOYrCHi7yjM

He was fighting off the worldwide mad deadly jewish communist nigger gangster radio wave computer god in the warp with his mind.

>GOLDBERG
>I KNEW IT

>be finland
>post on a forum full of literal nazis on which most members want to eradicate all jews and niggers from the earth and think the race war cant come fast enough
>pretend to be offended when someone makes a joke about a kid

thread is medium-rare

got me there kek

his father will is going to make him pilot eva.

checked

If you think those are medim-rare then you must be fresh meat

He caught a glimpse of the future.

Voices

oudth

The visions have started again

He was mindsweeping the crowd for potential assailants and telepathically reporting their whereabouts to plainclothes psyops officers on the ground

>be leaf
>make garbage post

>those digits
fugg

Sorry, but I will not make fun of kids, stay safe, kiddo.

he received a mental phonecall

So is he literally autistic?

He was controlling Donald's mind again - Barron is the mastermind behind it all.

nice one

this kind of posting should get permabans

>quantum leap into a young boy's body
>looks around confused
>"who are all these people?"
>sees Washington Monument
>realizes Donald Trump is in front of you
>"oh boy"

>Fucking erisian d.ou.ble du.bs.

I take no chances against Eris.

Mental overload.

Fuck you

he illegally saved a limited distribution pepe and just realized that the secret service will be screening his PC

first scandal of the trump presidency

Not if they're blessed by Kek

shitlord

fuq

God dammit Baron!

He keeps having visions from Kek,

He's the chosen one.

>panama
>medium-rare

My mom's already dead.

"Ziggy says you gotta fuck Tiffany, Sam!"

fuck you

>"no please! The visions. They're Happening again!"

Checked and replied, can't let mommy die, I don't know how to buy tendies on my own.

I'm not one of those retards that likes to play doctor on the internet and diagnose people I've never met, but I think it's likely he has Autism. I have--or should say "had" as I've pretty much overcame it--Asperger's Syndrome. I'm not one of those over-diagnosed brats; I had the real deal, from meltdowns to stacking my toys to obscure interests. My brother has it to and I've done some volunteer work for the mentally disabled, including those with ASD, so I do know a thing or two.

By far the largest indication that Barron has autism is his gate which is very clumsy, almost ungraceful and lumbering. People with ASD have poor coordination, which results in poor muscle development and therefore an awkward gate. When he was walking in the parade, he was keeping his head down most of the time and his face was largely expressionless. Another hint is when he played peakaboo with that baby. People with ASD tend to do well with people outside their peer group, namely toddlers and babies. Of course, this is no indication in and of itself but when you consider that Barron decided to do in the middle of a press conference is an sign of his lack of social awareness.

Again, I'm not claiming for sure he has ASD, but he's showing a lot of signs.

Barron- fuck that was savage , luckily I got a saved game on the inauguration day , and this time I wil saved them all. Loading....

kwk

shinji

And then there's this aussie faggot.

i hate u fukin faggut

FUCKING AUSSIES GOD DAMNNNNNN

His power confirmed through digits.

Forgot his tinfoil hat.

>when the brain force hits

That is wise, user.

Why are aissues the biggest niggers

Can't argue with those digits

Underrated

Fuggg

FUUUUUUCKKKK UUUUAUUUUUUUUU

Fuck off Ausnigger

It is refreshing to see a 10 year old boy brought up correctly... Thats no kid, that is a young man.

*cringe* I know, but its true.

"Jesus Christ, they choose this retard. LMAO!!! My dad is so retarded he cant even do simple integrals I do every morning. WTF is wrong with this society? They've choosen a dumb imbecile who thinks that Chinese created global warming and that vaccines cause autism. I've lost faith in Americans. When im 18 im out of this country. Im going to Germany to find inteligent muslim girl and marry her!"

"I wish the Home Alone kid was here to see this"

iv always hated you baron

don't reply to it you dumb ass, you are giving it energy...

A cure only works if you believe it by giving it energy.

Okay, pedobear.

curse*

dude

I'm an excellent driver.
I get my boxer shorts at K-mart in Cincinnati.

Careful little Barron, you are still took young to use the full extent of your power. If you over-exert yourself you might accidentally remove yourself from this plane of existence entirely.

Is this even possible?

I firmly believe he has the deathnote