Georgia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Georgia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Georgians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Azerbaijanis, Armenians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Georgia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=georgia&country2=united-states-of-america&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=wxvkzbArNf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pipe down Georgia.
You and California are on my last nerve

Bumpless Kek

Smooooooove

Fuck you American! This is the reason of our anger!

Georgia couldn't even defeat Georgia in a week

Who would win Georgia or Georgia?

Georgia

Georgia put up a good fight in the Russo Georgian war.

However there were many fuckups.

There should have been a contingency plan to blow up and seal that tunnel the Russians used to enter the country. I mean, if a Russian land army has only one point of ingress, why the fuck wouldn't you seal it? I know some paratroopers attempted to do that whence the invasion started but it was too little too late.

Georgia had no tank transporters, so all the MBTs available had to drive themselves to the front. Horrendously inefficient and kept them out of the game too long.

Georgia actually had a couple missile boats that made a run at the incoming Russian fleet - but then chickened out, didn't launch their missiles, and were then promptly sunk at the docks by the Russians. What a waste. They should have launched.

Georgia did succeed in the anti air role with several Russian jets being shot down.

Georgia also did good with mobile artillery. Camouflaged artillery employing 'shoot & scoot' tactics really fucked up a lot of Russian shit, but you can't win a war with artillery alone.

I'd give Georgia a 5 out of 10 for the conflict.

They could have done way worse but they didn't do good.

I'll tell you what, if you can take OUR Georgia's military might alone, well fight you as a whole all out.

> Georgia threatening US

Kek

You'll be begging for our help when Putin gets clay-hungry again and decides to finish what Menedev started

Georgia, Go home you're drunk.

Californian here - I can't wait to move to your state and change your political systems!

this

Georgia is the one next to Louisiana that grows peaches right?

Fuck off you Texan parasite. Georgia will rise again.

And guess what?

We won't give it. We'll probably have agreed to give Russia full reign of the post-Soviet space in return for help in pacifying the Mideast

Arizona > texans

>ahmed slavs
>posing any sort of threat
dumb khan poster

No border with Louisiana, but it is the peach state.

FSB, GRU go home you are drunk

The only Georgia that matters.

Apparently we were the assholes of the civil war and enjoyed needlessly killing POWs.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=georgia&country2=united-states-of-america&Submit=COMPARE

aren't you one of our states?

'Murican State of Georgia LOL

Just remembered the story in august 2008 when stupid amerikans read georgia was attacked by Russia and thought that it is the start of WW as russians are conquering their state.

When did England get their own flag on this site?
When did England change their flag?

all georgias are shit

The US state, easily. If it was its own country it would be the 28th largest economy in the world, whereas the country is 118th in the world. Its GDP is 400 billion, whereas the country has a GDP of 37 billion. The state also has three times the population of the country. The state has 88k military personnel in it, whereas the country has 37k active military members.

Lol never. England is part of UK.

Vladimir in charge of humor.

No joke, I was in a CiCi's Pizza in 2008, there was a TV in the corner showing coverage of the Russian invasion, and there were a few people freaking out because they thought Russia had invaded our Georgia

This is shit tier b8

This fucking pasta again.

stupid yankee dont know difference between gayorgia and iingland and truing into joke.

Isnt your "country" partially occupied.

>Go Ossetia
>get gun.
>kill Russians.

AHHHHHHH THIS THREAD

>mfw a state, a fucking STATE in the US could btfo the majority of eastern euro countries by itself

We don't have to fight, we will just sell weapons to Putin and stand back...get annexed bish, Praise KEK!

youtube.com/watch?v=wxvkzbArNf4

Is this thread ba new meme now?

Your country is so insignificant OP

I never understood how "irrelevant/insignificant" was an insult

we must annex Georgia state already

nice copy pasta

probably because you're an idiot

georgia is literally an armenian prank that went too far.
the entire country is a meme.

t. real georgian

>georgians
>slavs
>ahmed
i hope you are trolling

need help my armo bro?

Not an argument. Would rather be irrelevant than be completely cucked

>1 state vs 49 states
>We will wreck you!

Sure thing buddy.

I agree, brother. Armenia should just annex us, already.

t. son of Colchis

OP must be Tovarisch Stalin

>mfw even just the niggers in our state of Georgia could take on the entire nation of Georgia

>armen.. i meant niggers
>can do shit

Niggers cant fight, they can only nigga shoot

>Everyone who disagrees with me is an armenian
are you okay? seek therapy
True but it would be a funny to see how it would go down
>ywn live to see the battle of the Georgias

This meme is dogshit

OP and every prick who bumps this cancer needs gassing

bump

bump

bump