Can anyone explain to me why women are marching?

Can anyone explain to me why women are marching?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
newsjunkiepost.com/2015/05/07/haitis-open-vein-at-caracol-industrial-park/
dadychery.org/2016/09/22/i-hillary-rodham-clinton-haitis-pay-to-play-ihrc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to show off their outfits

Attention

idk but I'd like to march on her if you know what I mean.

Tired of being called fat. These jiggly bitches need the exercise.

because Soros is paying them to

That doesn't make sense. Please explain

militarized retards fighting for a broken ideology

Autism

Excuse to break social taboos and be angry instead of of focussing on self improvement.

What did he mean by this?

i would put my penis inside her vagina if you know what i mean

Ran outta flour in the kitchen

Because they are women and they want attention

sauce desu

>Attention seeking whores doing something
>Why they do this?

C'mon user, put your brain in gear.

Trump said "grab them by the pussy" so they're marching to protest being forced into rape camps and having all their rights taken away

No we dont

Because it's fun. It feels like you're a part of something.

first post, best post
probably best post of the day as well

Trump said mean things.

This.

Their chains were too long?

because they do what they're told. especially when they think they're told not to

A sexist is president

Butthurt over Trump win, any excuses made by them, that it isn't, don't believe them.

to lose weight for their men obviously

die cis scum

Organizers are just democrats trying to keep their base rallied for the next election so they don't completely lose the senate. The actual protesters are either just loopy libs or virtue signallers.

I think he wants to plant his feet (shoes are optional) firmly on her back/buttocks and walk forward and backwards in a rhythmic motion while maintaining an upright position.

Personally, I'd just fuck her. To each their own, I guess

To put as my father said

"Someone is always bitching about something in the fucking country"

WHO IS PIC RELATED?

Trump hurt their feelings.

I found out today you can actually pay skywriters to shitpost for you IRL. I love Australia. pic related

what did he mean by this?

Attention

Is he wrong then, that rich (billionaire) and famous men find women to be more receptive to their advances?

could you find some women who Justin Beiber could walk up to and just grab their pussies?

I'll be sure to enrich her first before I hand it to you.

Can an American use PayPal and spam MAGA and TRUMP all over Australian cities?

Not even memeing, I have a rich friend that would make this happen

Girl from my High School class. She shaved her head and became a hardcore feminist recently.

>implying he isnt correct and you aren't just mad at the way of the world.

Australia day? -_-

They want to be free to destroy human life at will, and the Great Leader will soon appoint a Court that will stop them from murdering babies.

They don't say it's because they wanted a woman leader, but I'm pretty sure it's because they wanted a woman leader.

thats what I told my gf and she got mad af
I think she went to a march in our town.
>mfw it started raining as soon as I dropped her off at her place

No, why exactly want to march on her?

if they really wanted to get a message across, they would have rallied in front of the saudi embassy

Women marched in Iran in 1979. Look how that turned out. Women are weak and powerless in reality. Only white men and white power ensure the safety and security of white women. White women should be more grateful.

Hope you like your burritos thick and moldy

Posting the superior version

>ESS EEE ECKS

Why is her so pale? Gross.

>come toge ther

What did she mean by this?

Good thing she's labelled properly.

very few women understand that without western civilization's empathy, the china man or sand nigger would enslave or exterminate all other races.

Because women don't understand politics.

Trump's generally a piece of shit

He was married with his wife pregnant and he was trying fuck another married women. Then joked about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it.

Sorry I hate SJWs and shit but I mean fuck off to trump.

If a guy was married to my sister and she was pregnant and tried to cheat on her, I'd beat his ass

If I was married to the woman the guy tried to pick up while he was married
I'd beat his ass

If the guy sexually assaulted my sister or mother.
I'd beat his ass

Tell me you wouldn't

They heard there was a billionaire pussy grabber around and are hoping for a chance meating.

She missed the gold mine on this one. Not surprised, because women aren't smart.

Should have went with "Come TogetHER".

Literally took me 1.5 seconds. She probably spent all day yesterday and called out sick from her job at Starbucks.

ninja tits

They are marching against democracy i guess. Usually marches are for democracy. Times are changing.

Literally to put on a show for cnn. These stupid fucking demonstrations are the new reality tv and all these protesters are useful idiots

Gibs us money for dem wimmiz programs and sheeeeeeit!

No reason.

Yeah what does that have to do with his ability to run the country

Liking him as a person has fuck all to do with why I elected him.

>A sexist was president
So was Clinton
So was Kennedy

Anything new?

affirmative kek

1) Our society has been programming women to be entitled bitches.

2) They are really sensitive when it comes to group pressure.

LBJ literally would waggle his dick at people

Thats a girl? Wtf America.

Because daddy Soros said it to do it.

How is this sexist? Serious question.

>They heard there was a billionaire pussy grabber around and are hoping for a chance meating.
wow. sauce?

tfw roissy from chateau heartiste will become minister of culture

Virtue signaling. The female has no real principles or values, but she values social status, so she'll show support for whatever the popular narrative happens to be in her social circle.

White women are tired of the men, that they certainly don't need because they are independent, going and getting Asian waifus.

this

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

Can anyone explain to me why Sup Forums has been filled by computer illiterate faggots who don't know how to reduce the file size of the pictures they post?

I don't maybe the fact that the man in charge of literally millions of women believes he act at this way and can treat women as such

the man who has a huge say on marriage values it this little

the man in charge of seeing our laws are treat all equal regardless of sex...

Fucking for real. The man obviously views and treats half our nation this way and you think it's cool.

Nigga grow the fuck up

looks like my ex-gf

>"They let you do it."
>"They let you"

Yeah Trump is a total rapist. How dare he receive implied consent!

I would have figured that since Trump said, "grab them by the pussy" they're marching up to get their pussies grabbed

I'm just not getting it. Can you be clearer?

You think that's bad, check out this news article from a native Haitian journalist about slave wages.

newsjunkiepost.com/2015/05/07/haitis-open-vein-at-caracol-industrial-park/

If you are curious as to how such an awful thing is allowed to happen read this.

dadychery.org/2016/09/22/i-hillary-rodham-clinton-haitis-pay-to-play-ihrc/

Im not sure...pls clarify

>She

You could try contacting some skywriters here but I don't see why you wouldn't just get American ones to do it over DC or something desu. This was just some cheeky cunt trolling the women's march. Made me chuckle.

i swear to god i hope a muslim blow up these women

perfection

Fuck you you womanizing peice of shit. Good luck ever become president with a comment like that.

because Soros organized them.

see the Feedom of Information Act releases of the Secretary of State emails when Hillary as asked about an "all female led protest" of Palestinians to try and force the Israeli government to concessions.

This is Soros playbook, there's no men because they know it would turn to violent chaos as the communists show their true colors.

to allow you to have some free time to search for a qt boyfriend

I think they should attempt a coup d'état lol

/thread

Every time!

>Trump has a say on marriage

no he doesn't

>Trump hates women so much he will make the DOJ enforce laws more sexist

Nigga you grow up.

Not to mention there is a solid argument that the legal system is biased against men as is.

Women get lesser sentences typically, are given custody of children most of the time, have lower bail amounts and are rarely charged for abuse. To name a few

so you grow the fuck up. Quit being such a beta

you sound mad

Why would you do that? Ouch!

>pay skywriters to shitpost for you
what a time to be alive

>be liberal
>see this
>day ruined

Repeal the 19th Amendment. If white women don't want to be submissive, we can find women that will be.