Let's start ANTICOM

Let's start ANTICOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKNZsQ7Vfkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Much catchier than antifa

Checking in. Also please don't associate anticom with anything normies would find repulsive. If this gets going its possible we could organize IRL without any repercussions from our jobs/schools because normies wouldn't care that we're just capitalists/anti communists looking to defend ourselves

>tfw witnessing the start of a civil/world war

Next we start putting our propaganda around the schools. Put posters, stickers, ttuff like "This is an anti-communist zone, bigotry against property owners will not be tolerated!" or something like that

if you aren't a leftist you're already "anticom"

Do something about leftypol raids then we'll talk.

>when the local communist violates the NAP by protesting on a highway you own so you send your Right Wing McDeathSquadâ„¢ to kill him and his family

Antfia needs to be put down.
youtube.com/watch?v=IKNZsQ7Vfkg

Bumping for anticommunism. I have nothing better to contribute at this time but economic freedom is at the center of my political philosophy.

Posts like this make me want to get back into SS13.

that game is fun... i stopped playing a while ago.

sounds like were against the internet
how about REDISDED

Glad someone enjoys my shitpost
I'll be here all week

It's called common sense.

>from the /vg/station general

>YOU'RE THE CAPTAIN? WELL I DIDN'T VOTE FOR YOU
>I TOLD YOU, WE'RE AN ANARCHO-CAPITALIST COMMUNE, EVERYBODY DOES WHATEVER THE HELL THEY THINK IS BEST
>HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED
>NOW WE SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM

antifa sounds like a blacks girl's name anyways

either "anitcom" or "minutemen" would work

LET IT COME

LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR

lets do it

it wouldn't be hard honestly, we just need to point out how many people have died under Communism and discuss how horrible communism is

Being 'anti' means you exist only to react.

You should strive to be something greater. Always.

>point out how many people have died under Communism
Sadly they usually fall back on this:

This. You serve no potential if you exist only to be against a particular thing.

might as well start COMMON SENSE

Okay? Where's our multibillionaire benefactor?

Only a day into Trumps disapointing Presidency and Sup Forums is already going into defensive mode again?

"anyone can make it" is a better pro cap slogan

Here let me help you with that

these are people who fly Soviet Flags, they can't use that defense when they're wearing a hammer and sickle on themselves.

P-pol BTFO..?

how do we get rid of them for good?

its such a pervasive harmful ideology that wont stop rearing its head, of course a jew made it

Whoa guys this meme is too edgy. We don't want to alienate people.

We don't

See We want to welcome anyone who wishes to join. Please avoid the use of symbols or language which may be exclusionary or not play well in the media. Your anti-semitism cannot be a part of this movement. We don't want to look like stormfags.

NATSOC and GLOBCAP must unite

We're too autistic, the only way we could be effective is to protest their protests simultaneously, but Sup Forums has never done an actual physical movement like antifags do.

Second this ANTICOM BRETHREN