Who else had to drop their waifu from the women's march?

Who else had to drop their waifu from the women's march?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/822929499851526146
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/10/hit-charade/403192/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taylor swift
>waifu material
For what purpose?
Literally dime-a-dozen whorebag who would leech you, leave you, and write a song about it the next week.
Shittest of teir.

(((literally shaking)))

twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/822929499851526146

>their waifu
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HO
LEE
SHIT

Sup Forums = bonerfide cucks

Oh and her music is total dogshit on top of it

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>thinks she's a strong successful womyn
>Only popular because of daddy's money paying to start her career and low test betas wanting to fuck her

Makes my almonds girate

saved

stfu shitlords T Swift is obviously oppressed.

Please tell me this is a random look alike stripper.

>listening to A-Pop
>being surprised when one of the artists virtue signals

This is why I'm a Kpop fan because they shut the fuck up about politics.

it's her you idiot she even lip synched over Kendrick's backstreet freestyle and didn't deny having sex with B.O.B

hahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

>that faint mustache

How long has xhe been transitioned?

well im done with her.

taylor swift is a kike mate

She hangs out with creatures like Lena Dunham. Of course she's a fucking libtard.

Can you faggots stop posting this whore now?

Weak waifu game breh

Do you guys think celebrities liker her have managers who tell them to say these things in order to keep their career?

>those nails

Absolutely disgusting.

PAY DEBTS

they look the same

Who /freeloader/ here?

SUBHUMAN NIGGER LEECH

Fuck taylor this is more important

>cognitive dissonance

She is a liberal, just not a vocal one.

>3dpd
>waifu

2d will never disappoint you like 3dpd. At least OP now realizes that.

Why in the fuck have US been pumping so much in to NATO?

memes aside, what does it get them in return?

Ebic meme XD

No but I honestly don't believe that these celebrities really care about what they say about politics.

Fuck her. She probably doesn't even think jews recoil when called jews or that the countries destruction will be from within by race traitors. Fuck you Tay Tay. You're a bean pole and your pussy is probably gross.

>When you realise that most people are marching cause they were led to believe it was a march for being a woman and not politically motivated.

World domination

Isnt Jackie Evancho the new aryan waifu?

K and JPOP is transparently manufactured music with no illusions about what it really is like fans voting every year on who will make up the band of lip synchers.

Taylor Swift is the exact same thing, but pretends otherwise. In real life she buys all her songs prewritten like every other top artist and is essentially a karaoke act just like KPOP. theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/10/hit-charade/403192/

Wouldn't it be better to use that money to directly fund your own military if that was the case?

What?

This

She will always be pure in my mind, no matter how much of a thot she is in reality.

The last thing she'd ever say

Arms selling.

You join NATO and the US loans you money to buy their weapons. It's classic Chicago School of Economics type bullshit economics via arms trade. Obama or Bush then go around and shill what great Boeing/Northrop industries they have full of jobs which are heavily subsidized by NATO payments

By arming the world with your weapons you hold the key of course because you can turn off the supply at will, you can build in backdoors to control them remotely or shut them down, and you can buy allies by lending them tons of cash and weapons

>proud to be "insert something you had no control over" here
Such retard talk. Also, get better taste in people OP. TS is about as normie as you can get.

Chvrches waifu been dropped.

I know, she loves that Jew dick

Nope, not at all

You're pumping 3.6% of your annual GDP, which would be like $600 billion I would've though, to arm a collection of countries run by a council that you don't have an acting secretary general.

It just doesn't seem all the beneficial to the US.

>swift merchant.jpg
ahahah kek

Ah ok.

I've never liked this scrawny bitch. She's got old inbred granny eyes for one.

It's beneficial to the lobbyists in DC who sell weapons/missiles/military equip who in turn fund the campaigns of said politicians.

That's what Trump means by ending the DC gravy train and making NATO members pay more for entrance instead of giving them interest free loans and they send barely 1 unit to Afghanistan or wherever as repayment

And somehow, they still aren't satisfied.

>western civilization explained in one picture

Yeah, I understand now. Your last comment clarified.

good. I hope taylor rots due to being a manipulative leftie jew bitch.

So I've been a bit out of the loop, what was this about even? More #notmypresident horseshit?

The left eat their own more frequently than mating praying mantis. Coincidentally, it's also the women devouring the males in that scenario.

She has a point tho, why is Taylor championing this protest and not the countless other retarded ones

pretty much.

That isn't how much you contribute to funding NATO. NATO requires every member to spend at least 2% of GDP on their own defense budget. That's what the graph is showing.

not me :^)

I shot a booger out of my nose at lightning speed, cause i couldn't laugh due to sandwich in my mouth

good read
also (((Sandberg)))

Taylor needs to fit in, she always had been the type. INFJs cave in to hive mentality quick as fuck, its painful to watch.

> leave you

Has taylor swift ever left a dude?

Thought all her relationships were pump n dumps.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.. NOT HER!!!

SHE WAS MYSTERIOUS, NOW SHE'S GIVEN HERSELF AWAY!!!