How to deal with Antifa 101

Antifa (or AFA in short) is one of the most pesky kind of leftist on this good Earth. There are luckily many ways how to deal with them which are rather complex, but come down to the three basic ways. I will try to describe them as good as I can. From what authority you are speaking you can ask. You don't have to take my word for it, but I spent last eleven years in the streets of Prague, Dresden, Warsaw and other European cities rioting, fighting and doing other mischievous things to hurt, shame and brutalize those people and their livelihoods. I was many times beaten down, many times arrested. I won many times and lost as well. Those last circa five years we have been (together with Poles and most notoriously known Russians, who are indisputably most successful in this effort) very good in deconstructing their efforts. So I will try to give out my knowledge to you. I will gladly answer your questions as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
youtu.be/GBR9IgGB2tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send help.
t. Dresden

You don't know shit. You are just another dumbass Sup Forums neckbeard pretending to make another conspiracy or be some secret government official.

Reality check: Antifascists and black bloc are smarter than you. Right wing authoritarianism is for people with low brain function and they have exaggerated sense of self-worth due to the Dunning-Kruger Effect. You aren't going to be winning any wars against people who are smarter than you AND are willing to use violent resistence to stop you. Your only hope is when leftists are pacified. Otherwise your side of the spectrum is just fucked.

Bump..

lol hallo antifa faggot

you're just a bunch of worthless junkies in reality, you're not impressing anyone

First steps:
>1) Find out who they are and where they live (most difficult and probably not that important in the whole picture)
>2) Find out where they hang out. Bars, restaurants, clubs, squat buildings, community/autonomous centers etc.
>3) Look up their shops and distros (places where they distribute their materials). Very vital.

You can see we are doing literally SAME thing as they are doing. Only difference will be in how we deal with the things and on which scale. Also all those searches must be done while adhering to a strict anonymity - many activists were sentenced after because of their computer searches in my country.

No need to believe me user. Everything I'm talking about is establishing street supremacy, thus effectively minimizing the damage they can do in other public events.

Will probably come to the next bigger GI event.

Check out this Antifag.

hard hard is it to acquire means of defence across the border?

>Also all those searches must be done while adhering to a strict anonymity - many activists were sentenced after because of their computer searches in my country.
On this point, I offer the following advice:

> - Tor, i2p, VPN's & proxies for anonymity
> - Adblock, NoScript and HTTPS Everywhere plugins for browser
> - Public WiFi is also good, but don't forget to spoof your MAC address in the settings so logs won't show a link to your specific hardware

lol

Anarchists have not been able to form a cohesive movement for over two centuries due to the incoherence of their value systems rendering it unable to extend a command unit beyond a few dozen members to a cell. If it weren't for sporadic acts of terrorism, anarchists wouldn't even be recorded in history whatsoevert.

If anarchists were smart, they'd be rich, or at least successful in society. But they aren't, so they've resorted to anarchism.

>Find out where they hang out. Bars, restaurants, clubs, squat buildings, community/autonomous centers etc

*how, damn phone

What kind of distribution networks are we talking about? What kind of goods does AFA need to distribute?

How 2 spoof mac in windows bls :-DDD

Now, someone should make an fake account on various social networks and start watching EVERY local band, group and those from the point 2) and 3). Do nothing. Do not threaten them, do not debate with them, do nothing. Only watch and wait for the right moment and confirm on 100% they are really working together (ie: that restaurant is clearly working with them). If you can confirm, we can do a next step. That is coercion. This is where it starts to be interesting and somewhat dangerous.

You can buy literally everything self-defense related here without any special permits. You walk up into the store, buy collapsible baton, ten pepper-sprays and buy police flashbangs over the internet. If you are super paranoid and don't mind low-quality gear you visit Vietnamese.

Pretty awesome advice.

Flyers, where they make banners and home-made newspapers (they do that a lot), where they sell their books and magazines. There are even international brands of those who actually vote for the "best antifa group of the year" and such.

Hey op
You don't belong here among weak autismos .
You are a real warrior , here are just of the keyboard kind
But since you are here tell us your war stories.
>notoriously known Russians
tell about your experience with Russians

Reality check, we've sent yours to the hospital in Sacramento and you've sent none of ours. We'll be killing one of you soon enough.

>using windows and expecting any kind of privacy
run kali to get your hand held or archlinux if you know what tools you need specifically

I'm just here to thank you for your eleven years of service in Paruge, god bless you.
>Russians, who are indisputably most successful in this effort
Also RUSSIAN PRIDE WORLD WIDE

>Tfw when most jews in Israel actually are from russia

Also, don't use (((Google))) for searches, use Startpage by ixquick. Don't use (((DuckDuckGo))) as it has been compromised.

If you use Google Chrome, you need to go back to r/thedonald.

Most Jews who post here for sure. I'm pretty sure that antisemitism is pretty much genetic in Russians

>in Paruge
I meant in Europe*

Are you the Czech guy who bash the antifa?

Post greentext pls

Also regarding this; we usually visit some internet-café without cameras, connect through the old "burner" smartphones via public wifis (outside camera ranges) etc. Electronics you own must be clear.

Now, step three, coercion.
Two ways how to do it. From the keyboard and from the streets. You can guess which works better. First we will target relatively regular commercial places like bars, restaurants. No hardcore leftist-own places, but only places who have them. Those are soft targets who don't take much.

Street-way
>You know where they hang. We don't want them to have place to organize.
>You take good guys, make obvious precautions (ie: don't take phones with you, wear one-time only civil clothes (no all black memery).
>Maximum three guys. Younger the better. Underage best, they don't get shot for this kind of activity anywhere.
>You fuck up their windows, their shop. You use pigs blood, sprays, colours, milk acid (smells like shit and wont go down). But don't use too invasive ways like smashing their windows and such.
>Use specific political symbolism for the media-coverage.

Pic related.

Directly after that (while you watch media outrage) you send an email to the owners WHY you did that (they host ultra-leftwing extremists who are danger to this and that...) and that you will do it again, if they repeat this. 99% of the establishments just wants business so they fuck off.

I run Mint on my desktop, I don't know enough to use archlinux desu. Doubt it's going to be very effective if I don't know the basics of maintaining the system.

>implying that leftists don't suffer from dunning kruger just as much if not more so

This generation will be the one to destroy racism and sexism and homophobia, right guys?

Antifa faggots in California are literally the dumbest fucks I've ever met anywhere. Bullets inbound.

>black bloc
>smarter
>anything black
>smarter

Oh u

More warehouse fires when?

It's important we don't kill any, they will mke them martyrs
Send them to hospitals only

(You) are just precious, aren't (you)?

With regard to incidents at high media profile events like Richard Spencer getting sucker punched, is it advisable, if you have good people with you, to take the fight to them in those cases, where cameras and media are watching?

If Spencer had a couple of good guys with him, should they have gone on the attack when that faggot punched?

this

last thing 1488rs want is an antifa trayvon martin

I've seen you around here before
Czech posters are best posters, like the ex-FFL guy

I'm serious, they will turn it into a media tool
Only do it if you can do it quietly and dispose of the bodies properly so everybody thinks they just disappeared. But even then the risk you run if you fail is pretty great and making us all look like killers is literally what they want most.
I know it's tempting but remember who runs antifa and what their aim is.

Damn.

Antifa is fucking triggered.

Will after the basics.

Yep.

This will effectively do three things we need:
>Fire up the tensions, forcing AFA into more confrontations and force them to be more prone of retarded chimpouts for which will public judge them harshly.
>Seed up fear in them; weaker members and girls will leave.
>Force them to be more centralized in fewer places.

We repeat this methodically for all confirmed places like that. Try to do it either at once (one night, X business) or maximum during three to five days. Do not talk about this, do not call about this, do not write about this, do not brag about this. Purely need to know basis.

That brings us the next step, the most difficult to organize without ending up in probation or in jail.

Definitely yes. Self-defense is always glorified into heavens and no one will admit it, but people will always go after the shows of justified strength. Weakness is bad, it destroys credibility even in later debates (which have nothing to do with previous violence, right?).

Very good point. Russians do it harsher, but they can manage it. And I think Russia is pretty much only country in the world right now where this shit could fly.

That's all sounds great but here in United States you can't beat the shit out of some fat scumbag without having your life ruined by law enforcement.

It's time to reassemble the Right Wing Safety Squads.

WEW
Struck a chord, have we?
Kill yourself my man.

so what you’re saying is that we should act like niggers to fix society?

What we do is call them what they are, masked VIOLENT terrorists. We keep doing that and push for law enforcement and pressure Trump to label them as such. The media will just spin and call them peaceful protesters but we all know that's not what they are. Masked violent cowards, do they know they're going to be violent so they hide behind masks? We need to run these threads 24-7 just like the media ran the Trayvon story for a whole fucking year.

Fancy cocktail bars are usually staffed by hard left types that might harbor antifa activity.

bump

Just dropping by this thread to offer OP my thanks for the first quality thread I've seen here all day.

Antifa seem to be getting some kind of presence in my city, although I don't know how much because all they've really done is graffitied some local parks and monuments with refugees welcome shit.

>mfw when their graffiti is ruined from just adding a G to the end of antifa

It is all about not getting caught. Will get to it shortly. Also notice I didn't started writing about targeting individuals? That have a reason.

Yes. Like much more clever, organized and ruthless niggers. That is a tragedy of man. Often to fix stuff you have to make yourself rather bad human being.

If that works, do it. It is not here, that is why I'm writing this stuff.

Thanks.

Anyways, after we get rid of the civilian business hosting them (there will probably be some left, but never mind those). Lefties will react by being more militant and began gathering more frequently in their own specific places. Those squat buildings, community/autonomous centers, distribution centers I mentioned? That's them. There are two steps for the next tactics.

>1) Destruction of said property when not used
>2) Destruction of said property when actually in use

1) Everybody know how to destroy something, right?
>Try to also use something lasting. Windows, electricity, water.
>One big group of 100% solid people. 40 seconds maximum (depends on you local LA)
>Do it during winter season so the building is not usable after.

This will weaken them tremendously, because they will lose street credit (ie: no radical people will join, since they can't stand for their own), weak-minded members will stop attending in fear. It is basically fear distribution, nothing more.

Do you know if they get support from branches of the state or some intelligence agency?

Would you say, according to your experience, the right wing sentiment is rising in Europe?

Question for OP - how do you organize a group of your own in the first place safely, if you live in an antifa ridden city?

I welcome you to zagreb to scare our small but pesky antifa community
our ultras would rather fight among each other than against the real threat

Bumparino

>Do you know if they get support from branches of the state or some intelligence agency?
VERY good question. Back around year 2000 and even before, we suspected that here for example. Too much organized, very successful fear tactics (basically what I'm writing about). For example you would go from the gym home, car stopped next to you, you get beaten down by five pretty fit guys with collapsible batons. Repeatedly. Someone go to school, ten guys waiting outside etc. Always good private info about you on their websites; names, addresses. Same with your girlfriend.

But it tuned out they only had their own people working for the police, not that police would actively help them. I suspect if they are rather effective in Spain it is mostly because of this.

One word. Friends. You need to build it around your people you know for years and know they are dependable. And then they "recruit" from the best of their friends and few times around that. You don't need more than 30-50 good, mature people.

Thanks, love your country!

OP, can you please share stories of russians coming up against antifa? You got my interested in the OP

Also bump because this does not belong on page 6

Yeah, the thing is that all of my friends naturally have leftist tendencies. I guess I'll have to wait for our antifa to get violent before starting to organize anything.

How do you protect your group from antifags doing the same things you just described to your people?

Nice thread btw

you fight like bitches
we'll fight ruthlessly until you regret you've wanted to be a special snowflake

bump

Bump.

yeah it’s not the same thing at all, nigger chimpout because they’re niggers, never to get rights or protest about any kind of oppression.
you chimpout not because you’re also a nigger inside and need a bullshit reason to fuck innocent people’s shit up, but to defend the noble cause of making people go drink somewhere else. what a hero, it’s definitely not the same thing. society will thank you later. after it’s done cleaning up your mess.

There is nothing you can do. All your base belong to us now. For every Antifa you kill, 10 more will be born to take his place. Your time is over Albino. You will reap what you sowed. All white country you want do you? All albino club? Nah. Were gonna take everything from you. And smile at your inevitable defeat, over and over.

You are an idiot, Pierre.

le triggered nignog

>All your base belong to us now.
And all your base aren't up to fire code

Nazi's watch out!

Hahaha you smhucks dont even reproduce you basement dwelling wizards

Actually you cant win this because the world only is as good because of white people, once we are gone it will devolve back to EBOLA mud hut tier and it will be fun watching you die of aids from valhalla.

Harsh times demand harsh measures

Playtime is over for the left. These 'harmless little lefties gave rise to movements that murdered millions.

We need a final solution to the leftist problem

Alright.
>Winter of 2010
>One Russian NS band comes to our country to play on the event
>With them also around 10-15 guys. Obviously football hooligans, ripped guys, strictly non-smokers and non-drinkers.
>Enjoy the music, get known. Good people.
>After the event we set out to our place on the other side of the town.
>Meet a group of drunken Gypsies, they get some trashing, but nothing too violent.
>We proceed, nearly at our place.
>Turns out the Gypsies have connections and called some of their friends and some leftards as well (this is good to known, retards always stick together, this is probably much more valid for Americans who have lots of niggers)
>We are maybe 10 people, some drunken plus those 15 Russkies.
>Sticks, rocks, some bottles. Good old street weapons.
>Them around 50. Some older gypsies with sticks, golf clubs (really) antifas with batons and some knifes.
>Shit I don't wanna go against knives
>Russkies immediately charge.
>Fuck.
>Start running against them too.
>Their line actually staggers from the fact we are going suicide mode
>Russkies start working their first line, we go around from the left
>Target the weaker looking leftards, start punching
>Utter chaos
>Get punched by my bro
>Nevermind, just no knives pls
>Fuck some skinny guy, he falls down, have a second to look around
>See russkies being repeatedly beaten to the head by various items without flinching.
>Alright then.
>Get kicked in the back by someone, turn around, return it.
>Some fat guy with balaclava
>Take down, start swinging at his head, he starts whinning
>Stops defending himself, stop beating him.
>Look around.
>Gypsies are running, there are around ten people lying on the ground.
>No one got knife'd
>Later found out the worst is bruised eye from the punch from my bro.

You don't. You just have to do it quicker, more effectively and more viciously. Because if they have someone good on their side, they will do this to you no matter what.

Why does anyone give these clowns credence? They're nothing more than typical leftist shitpots looking to fight and break stuff.

You all act like they're super organized with some plan to overthrow the government or something.

They're no different than the black block idiots who showed up for OWS, and we dealt with them easily enough. You dress like them, and they think you're one of them.

When they take off after a few cans of tear gas, you follow them down an alleyway and break their knees with an ASP. Mace works nicely too. They all cover themselves like cowards so they have no idea who their friends really are in the mayhem, it's easy to sucker punch/blindside them with a piece of concrete block or a chunk of wood from a sign.

We are the glue that keeps it together

read this for US anons status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

You are truly doing the lord's work, user.
May you live to fight in rahowa

Only on the autosmos crabbucked where the estrogen Levels a so high you can hear vaginal fluid dripping from the cucked, is agressive masculine behaviour also know as expression of the legendary male warrior spirit equated with the mindless dishonorable violence of the lesser race which is always perpetuated against children women and against men only in a pack, heavy outnumbering him
Kys low test faggot cuck

should have killed them though

But good story, got me excited

They're paid soros puppets which is why they wear the masks. They go down easy though. Golden Dawn proved that in Greece and fought fire with fire and made them bleed. The way you deal with them is by lowering yourself to their level and attack. Use a very blunt and heavy object and fully intend to cause brain damage or even death. When they are down stomp on their head. Death to these degenerates. This is the only language the world truly understands

I got pic related as my defense wep since I can't have guns.

Wear this and you are safe.

Learn how to use it, its powerful and they can't kick it out of your hand. IF you ever get pinned, you can take some guys with you.

just pointing out the obvious since it seems hard for you. don’t claim to make the world better when all you want to do is indulge your violent tendencies. you’re not making anyone feel better, safer by acting just like any gang member.

Used to hang out with antifa, they were stupid but meant well and debated all the time about what is the right thing to do for everyone. meanwhile the nazis were doing the kind of mall ninja shit you’re talking about and wondered about what is the right thing to do for them and people who look like them because they were afraid of strangers and needed a way to feel superior while having achieved nothing in their lives but being born in a specific country.

Good work that man!

Well, you can always look up for the existing right wing people around, but there is always a risk of police informants. Therefore any illegal activity can be dangerous.

Thanks, glad you liked it Germanbro.

Knife is good, because most of the people will not go against it. Every martial arts/self-defense instructor will accent how shitty idea is to go against knife. Even if you deploy everything correctly, you get at least cut.

>Used to hang out with antifa, they were stupid but meant well and debated all the time about what is the right thing to do for everyone
There we go.

I will continue posting. I'm really sorry for the slow typing, my keyboard is giving up.

>Used to hang out with antifa

into the trash with you

T mac address changer

What is this thread?

Why should we organize against a disorganized bunch of clowns?

There is not a single country where antifa is a political force. Not even Germany.

They're basically enforcers, useful idiots for globalist CEOs to terrify the working class when they protest against the immigration threatening their employment, safety and culture.

>because they were afraid of stranger

kek

no need to worry just welcome muslims and everyone!

Fucking die you anaimal

did a lot of reading about the gulag, did a lot of reading about the holocaust. totalitarism is bad either way, it’s not that hard a concept to grasp. something being bad doesn’t mean the «opposite» is better, that’s child logic. grow up.

how the fuck does someone from the FILIPINES KNOW SHIT ABOUT EUROPE

gtfo Larping asshat

How deadly are stab wounds?

There's hardly any Antifa in Italy as they have actual stores there for skinheads that sell Anti-Antifa clothing pic related (Badabing shop in Rome)

If you live in Dresden or w/e just organize a crew like they did in Quebec (Legitime violence) or NYC (Offensive weapon) nobody fucks with those guys youtu.be/GBR9IgGB2tA

These networks are built with football nationalists, working class men in bars and in gyms/fight gyms where you all agree not to let communists run rampage on your block and whenever there's a problem you pick up the phone and 80 men are with you to fight the reds within minutes. That's how it's done here.

You keep out the neo nazi goofs by taking in all races who hate reds, here the asians absolutely fucking hate commies because they came from communism

there is only one solution

thanks for the tips
they sur will be useful in our fight against the red scum
i'll share them with my skinhead bros

i just wanna ask you one thing. Are ther still that many lefties in former comie countries ?

Fuck man.
That has been my experience too.
Russians are fucking warriors.
They don't give a fuck.
That's why I sometimes hate this place
>Russian
>Slav
>Slav=slave lollol
These fucking pol Autismos faggot talking shit and never been in fight.
I've been to the army , surprise surprise dominated by Russians, tough fuckers.

You pick your side in this life

Child logic is thinking like a woman that submission to evil will make it go away.

The current evil in society is leftism in all its forms, leading to the destruction of European white nations - this is happening you cannot deny it,

If you were smarter than us than you wouldn't be acting like the retarded shits at occupy wall street & BLM. Due to the fact that Antifa has no real presence in this country, they just look like degenerates throwing a hissy fit and causing needless violence. This is polarizing the movement against Trump being literally Hitler and getting it to self destruct and ruin its reputation.

One thing that frustrated the MSM was that they couldn't connect criminality to the "alt-right" movement despite them supposedly embodying evil hatred and stupidity. Online activism does not directly attribute crimes to a movement unlike your stupid shit. People are able to demonize your idiocy and it makes you look bad.

What crew in Quebec?

Your approach is good to attack the pawns but I think the most dangerous people are the agitators who feel safe.

From Keith Olbermann do Cenk Uygur and all that leftist scum in Europe that colludes with the government in anti racist organisations and the state run media.

Imagine what a professional lonewolf could do to them

>Not even Germany.
Ask some German in this thread. German AFA is only currently worthy of mentioning. They are really upping their game lately as the public turns against them because the migration crisis.

>Are ther still that many lefties in former comie countries ?
There are some "old left" people. Like hardcore commies and such. But they don't get along with the "new left" antifas and such. You can pretty much use this for your own gain.

>I've been to the army , surprise surprise dominated by Russians, tough fuckers.
Legion?

Yeah of course, but that is a whole different can of worms. That is not some street-thuggery (which we basically are doing, no need to be picky about that) that is McVeigh tier stuff.

wow holy shit, is someone screencapping this?

i bet the proud nationalist that spent 4 hours drawing this buff men homosexual orgy is completely comfortable with his own sexuality.

what’s your problem with this picture? i thought you loved fear tactics as it’s the best way to weaken the enemy. they did a pretty good job here. are you jealous?

1. Buy a gun
2. Learn how to shoot a gun properly
2. Profit!!!!