Why can't the alt-right take a joke?

Why can't the alt-right take a joke?

I thought you guys were against political correctness?

say what you want about the man but attacking kids is a low

>punching down
Why are liberals such enormous hypocrites?

>blah blah blah my opinion

This is called political correctness

>says the hypocrites who have been making fun of Malia and Sasha for eight years

are you being serious or do you actually go around twitter and just look for stupid shit to post here

Obama's kids will be the country's first gang shooting in the white house.

Aside from the one that showed her panties and grinded in public, when?

There's no legitimate point, no serious political argument to be made in mocking the President's children

I literally haven't seen anyo-

A FUCKING LEAF

I don't know, maybe calling them ugly chimpanzees since 2008?

That isn't making fun of someone, that is simply stating a fact.

>Obama's kids will be the country's first gang shooting in the white house.

See this person knows how to take a joke

Y'all nazi pussies should take a tip

Wait, they aren't pet chimps?

We are, but we'll never pass up an opportunity to bring down a smug insufferable leftist, even if we have to use moral virtue panic against them.

Holy fuck you're a nigger
Are you a fucking tranny or something?

I don't really care about this but it is extremely hypocritical of them to be making fun of Barron. One the big terrible things they always brought up about Trump was him making fun a retarded reporter. Now they are making fun of the ten year old kid. But I guess they are ok with it because he's a white male.

Nice Alt-Reich slurs buddy. You got a real argument or are you gonna be a cuck?

Making fun of a child is edgy as fuck, captain.

You do realize that even pretending to pay attention to SNL makes you a fucking monkey, right?

Stfu commie

We can take a joke but we never attacked obamas kids personlly or Hillary's kids

Niggers

They just invented the term as an excuse to be mean to people, of course they don't like it when you call their states Africa tier. wyoming, the midwest, large parts of Texas and the south = fucking dumps and conservative economics and policies in pure form.

The fact is every country has reasources, you only get a head by making the most use out of them, and that means scientific schooling

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

Vagina

Penis

Making jokes at the expense of a mentally disabled child is deplorable.

Dub

HAHAHA SCHOOL SHOOTINGS ARE FUNNY!!!
HAHAHA DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS FUNNY!!!
Eat shit OP

The fuck are you talking about? You show a tweet with no responses, which is somehow proof we can't take a joke? Oh right, you're a shill

SAGE

It's a good joke for once, I must admit.

Barron is fucking 10 and if you are willing to abuse a 10 year old you heve never met then you are a pathetic fuck of a human being.

>School shootings are something to joke about

Its like they're mentally deficient.

>SNL

>A joke

Pick one.

That's all? They have nothing else.
Make fun of a 10 year old kid.
Nothing but class.

It's only reddit that are being faggots about that

I'm seriously just posting again in this thread to remind you all how fucking retarded anyone who pays attention to SNL is.

We like jokes when they're funny.

Fucking who? I didn't know Obama had kids until I heard one of them was going to blow Jews in hollywood yesterday.

Being partisan in humor is just petty, get over it.

Why would he be a shooter?

hopefully he starts with his dad