Armenia got genocided for being the first Christian country but still gets hate and no respect. Why?

Armenia got genocided for being the first Christian country but still gets hate and no respect. Why?

Serious question.

Kardashian faggots

Been seeing a lot of these Caucasus threads lately. Watch out Balkan shitposters, you got competition.

Bump

and not a single armenian flag has been detected

I can't respect those faggots so long as they fly their flags and play their anthems in my country.

Caucasus is the new Balkans

never happened

I've witnessed it

Being christian doesn't make you white. Armenians still look like and act like their Azeri counterparts. If only Armenians realized this earlier didnt rise up against their ottoman rulers thinking their white christian brothers would help them.. Greeks suffered because of same illusion as well. This is ultimately why different religions cant live together. They all think they are better than members of other religion. Also its 2017, no one buys i have right to be racist because my people got genocided due to racism bullshit.

>FUCK islam and fuck muslim North caucasians. FUCK their quran and their hadiths
Nice try

(from last thread)

>If only Armenians realized this earlier didnt rise up against their ottoman rulers thinking their white christian brothers would help them
How did that work out for the Kurds?

he is half Chechen u retard

Didn't they almost get help from Roosevelt?

>If only Armenians realized this earlier didnt rise up against their ottoman rulers
>I have conducted a series of conversations with competent and influential Turkish personages, and these are my impressions: A large segment of the Ittihadist [Young Turk] party maintains the viewpoint that the Turkish empire should be based only on the principle of Islam and Pan-Turkism. Its non-Muslim and non-Turkish inhabitants should either be forcibly islamized, or otherwise they ought to be destroyed. These gentlemen believe that the time is propitious for the realization of this plan. The first item on this agenda concerns the liquidation of the Armenians. Ittihad will dangle before the Allies a specter of an alleged revolution prepared by the Armenian Dashnak party. Moreover, local incidents of social unrest and acts of Armenian self defense will deliberately be provoked and inflated and will be used as pretexts to effect the deportations. Once en route, however, the convoys will be attacked and exterminated by Kurdish and Turkish brigands, and in part by gendarmes, who will be instigated for that purpose by Ittihad.

>This is ultimately why different religions cant live together.
Islam has bloody borders

why so many georgia threads?

It's a big state.

Just Caucasian shitposting

he is Armofag, what do u expecting?

DELET

Jews got genocided for being the first Jewish people , but still gets hate and no respect. why?

also, not again. delete this thread.

She has such a crude face. People like this make me believe in physiognomy.

Armos are only known by their degeneracy
Kasparian, Kardashian and Blizerian are good example

Literally who gives a fuck about these churka and hachi?

t.turk hohol

>failed Soviet experiment

Chernobyl subhuman get out ree

>3 countries

Nuh-uh
>what is the Northern Caucasus

>get massacred
>cry about it for literally 100 years
>want respect

kek, you're worse than the irish.

everyone does that not just armenians

Not really

>OI LADDEH WE WUZ IRISH AND SHIT
>is 15% irish
Okay, burger. Whatever you say.

Long live CHechnya of Ichkeria!

it only gets worse

only turkic scum hates Armenia, even Arabs love Armos

Can't wait until the Russian BTFO you faggots again.

Worse than a coal burner.

Armenians are some of the worst degenerates in the US.

The only purpose of their country is to be used as a pawn by the Russians to keep the Caucasus perpetually unstable to prevent natural gas from the Caspain region from being exported to Europe.

Russia for decades sells weapons to both Armenia AND Azerbaijan and uses subversive means to keep the conflict unresolved and cause it to flare up occasionally.

Same reason they annex parts of Georgia because of the natural gas pipeline.

>Armenians are some of the worst degenerates in the US.
You spelt Albanians wrong.

>Worse than a coal burner

There is literally nothing

>Armenians

Literal subhumans. Hate Georgians because Georgians remained ethnically pure for two thousand years while Armenians became mutts. Sad!

She's a fucking race-traitor who knows damn well the Turks genocided her people.
Niggers just fuck white bitches most don't even realize what they're doing.

welp there is only 4 real cunts in the balkans

>250 million whites
>a few of them talk about muh hurrituj
>this is the same as the majority of a people caring about a foreign country and not america

>first Christian country title is claimed by Armenia?

Like what? Have they not heard of Abyssinia?

>kardashians
>maddox
>tyt ana
>anita
>system of a down

because armenians as a whole are terrible people

Caucasian diaspora wattup
ihy
>implying Armenians hate Georgians
Georgians just act like cunts cause they got an inferiority complex.

>system of a down is bad
Neck yourself m8

>Like what? Have they not heard of Abyssinia?

No, probably not.
Its sad that the Aethiopes think that they are just standard negroes though. They really eat up all this pan-African shit, despite being unlike any other country in Africa.

Its crazy - go watch a yt vid about the Ogaden war, and observe all the Somalis clucking about how they'll reconquer and kill the Christians, while the Ethiopians say 'i-its our government guis, p-please don't hate us...'

There will always be people who become traitors, I think. A collective is a difficult thing to manage, and women don't have that sort of tribal instinct. At least, their loyalty and will for it is not as strong as ours on average. Don't get down because of it leafbro.

But 100% srs, there is nothing worse than a coal burner.

You expect armo flag posters but it's 4am there.

Also, you cannot generalize Armenians since we have been living under different empires for a very long time. There are differences in between ourselves both in cultural influence and looks. There are Syrian-Armenians, Lebanese-Armenians, Jordanian-Armenians, Constantinople-Armenians. Then then are the mountainous caucasus Armenians. The latter group is different in some aspects of culture, dialect and looks.

>scream random words with loud music the band

that band is the epitomy of reddit, also their frontman is a pretty big cuck

Actually Armenians have preserved their race for thousands of years, whereas "Georgians" were once Armenians that later mixed with the result of a muticultural country consisting of khazaric and semitic garbage. Even right now Georgian is like 78% "Georgian".

this, and they look like fucking arabs too, every year around armenian genocide time they speed around in their salvage titled BMW's or Mercedes blasting nigger music and they are literally a bunch of fucking criminals too. they run all the card skimming machines at gas pumps and they run all the other scams and bull shit too

Because they've been asleep. You're just a neet.

You're the epitome of plebeian taste, my friend.

Abyssinia adopted Christianity as state religion in 330. Armenia in 301.

As for tyt ana and anita... well libtards nationtraitors have no nation, obviously.

Yep, it's clearly an inferiority complex.
Armenia and Georgia were close and every time georgians picked after armenians.
Christianity 18 years later than armenians. Church architecture obviously ripped off from armenians. In 4th century Armenia was in it's prime, so it is more likely that they started the style first.
Alphabet is an obvious ripoff. Armenian alphabet invented in 405 by Mesrop Mashtots for which there are tons of proof.
Georgian: no writings prior 405 found. Claims that it was invented by a legendary king in 3 century BC, still no proof. Old georgian script looks like it is -- a ripoff. Pic related. Left column -- armenian (the script hasn't changed since invention). Right column -- original georgian script from old georgian manuscripts.

and obviously georgians have a huge butthurt that "georgian" royal dynasty Bagrationi are descendants of armenian royalty. Either Yervanduni or Bargatuni