How do we get more young people interested in conservatism?

How do we get more young people interested in conservatism?

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/12/conservatism-is-dead.html
nationalreview.com/article/443534/conservatives-defend-women-oppose-transgender-bathrooms-showers?target=topic&tid=5958
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/grant-honorary-us-citizenship-pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=2sf6acPHfAs
youtube.com/watch?v=EhaSxcDv2MU
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/gavin-mcinnes-net-worth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By explaining that less gibs and taxes = more freedom.

Also not to be completely overbearing with the social conservative stuff. Take the libertarian approach.

Make the right the counterculture. we do that by making fun of faggots, SJW compilations are becoming the norm and the landscape is shifting right with the death of political correctness with more people saying nigger openly. We're shaping the culture.

Christianity is the only way.

redpill them through the internet. worked with me and my little brother. My parents are liberal blowhards and both myself and my little brother (16 and 20) are trump supporters

Results. The proof is in the pudding. When the economy turns back on it's going to hard to deny.

Libertarianism > right leaning philosophy (stoicism, plato, etc) > statistics on the family> salvation

>Also not to be completely overbearing with the social conservative stuff. Take the libertarian approach.
Why not?

The social stuff is important

People want families right? Then they should become conservative because the institution of the family is threatened by the left.

They're just inviting pain, divorce, emotional problems for their children, all of that shit.

Whereas if they become a conservative then they can help preserve marriages built upon love and trust, meant to last, for the good of themselves and the good of their children.

Very true.

We should at least teach them the value of the morals that Christianity teaches, yes.

I wish we could do more IRL. The problem is the social scorn. I'd love to wear a MAGA hat around but people will think I'm a dickless weirdo. Because that's how they see you.

Make conservatism seem "rebellious"

This. We must subvertly infiltrate culture like the left did decades ago except this time we have the internet

By targeting losers who feel the need to belong to something greater than themselves. Which is a lot easier than achieving anything of consequence on their own initiative.

Y'know, kinda like how you guys became conservatives.

>Also not to be completely overbearing with the social conservative stuff. Take the libertarian approach.

Social liberalism leads right back to where we're at.

Social conservatism is just as important as the economic fight.

Memes.

Young people like feeling like revolutionaries, as stupid as that sounds. Make conservatism subversive anti establishment and young people will gravitate towards it. Also, promote spicy speakers BTFOing idiots.

Conservatism is dead. It is the philosophy of cucks. You yuropoors need to catch up to America already.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/12/conservatism-is-dead.html

>somebody btfo'd over a retarded NR article
>ignoring that NR themselves BTFO'd the guy too
nationalreview.com/article/443534/conservatives-defend-women-oppose-transgender-bathrooms-showers?target=topic&tid=5958
kek

End the domination of the media by a bronze age tribe of west asians.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/grant-honorary-us-citizenship-pepe

Memes

Make hollywood movies than encourage main characters with values.
Bring back the knight hero.
Encourage the independent thinking. Many young people fall in the degeneracy because they don't want to be alone and want to be accepted by a group.

by posting unsourced ms paint created infographs on an anime image board that state how the Jew illuminati secretly controls the world

that*, rip my english T_T

Look at where progressives got with bullying people into their ideology and thought policing, language policing, and behavior policing. If you force conservatism on people it will stick for a generation or two and then produce yet another batch of disenchanted people who will reinvigorate shitty ideologies as a form of social rebellion.

t. cuckservative

This isn't Reddit, you dumbass Boomer.

>unsourced
hey schlomo, if you keep repeating that it's not sourced, maybe the sources will disappear

>conservatism
There is only Trumpism now

EBIN MEMES

You don't. Conservativism is dead in an environment where nothing really is worth conserving.

Young people are getting redpilled, no doubt about it. SJW's are infiltrating mainstream AND niche cultures, terrorism scares people and, main thing, our memes are actually funny

STOP BEING WRONG

>Fascism

>conservatism

No thanks. I prefer nationalism.

People like Milo and PJW.

They're neccessary. Sup Forums needs to understand this. My friend started watching Milo a year ago when he was an Obama lib. Now he's nearing fascist.

Anglosphere fascist union when

when Oswald Mosley comes back to life

That's wrong.

Show them a live stream of Trump protesters.

rip Mosley ;-;7

People get redpilled themselves when they turn 30.

Gen Z is far more conservative it's not a meme at least from my experience.

My younger brothers are all pretty redpilled. Just the other day one of them was joking that Hitler should be president and they all hate feminist. It's not a meme. They don't give a shit about Political correctness.

agreed. They are gateways. Sup Forums also shits on people like PewDiePie but he truly is redpilling younger people. My little brother was telling me how funny his video was where he paid those guys to hold "death to jews" signs. This shit actually works as much as Sup Forums thinks its cringe.

We don't. Conservatism is retarded, your pic explains why.

>t. Christcuck

Social conservatism without economic conservatism leads to that. The important part is to not subsidize the behavior that you don't want. That's what got us into this mess: government funded colleges spewing liberal propaganda, subsidization of single mothers utterly destroying black families, and ineffective public education not preparing people for the real world.

You mean like the British Union of Fascists?

>My younger brothers are all pretty redpilled. Just the other day one of them was joking that Hitler should be president and they all hate feminist. It's not a meme. They don't give a shit about Political correctness.
That's fucking awesome.

I think you're right. I watched a video the other day (someone posted it on Sup Forums) of a schoolkid, maybe 16, giving a talk in class on why feminism is shit.

I can't imagine being a boy back in school growing up in today's environment. I think I'd shoot myself in the face.

Also this verifies what you're saying:

Young people are more concerned about career than family, stop shoving lifestyle choices down peoples throats which is what conservatism did from the 90s to mid 2000s. Recently conservatives have been more about intellelectual freedom and choice, that's why they're winning. I know plenty of conservatives with bad marriages and plenty of liberals with strong marriages.

>conservatism
this became a bit of a trap. we need to build something new.

>I can't imagine being a boy back in school growing up in today's environment.
You mean like the British Union of Fascists?

Get attractive women as spokespersons.

the reasons young people like being liberal is because they think it is good and fair. once they see the truth, that conservatism is the party of actual fairness and goodness, they will join

by having more young conservative public speakers.

The youth today arent going to listen to some old people

>Young people are more concerned about career than family, stop shoving lifestyle choices down peoples throats which is what conservatism did from the 90s to mid 2000s. Recently conservatives have been more about intellelectual freedom and choice, that's why they're winning. I know plenty of conservatives with bad marriages and plenty of liberals with strong marriages.
I'm just saying that if people WANT a marriage and kids (which most people do) then they should be conservative - I'm not saying everybody has to want that.

No one's gonna sign up to that.

As much as Sup Forumsacks and stormfags hate Milo Yiannopolous, he really has the theory down. Young people are attracted to the rebellious, punk rock, anti-authoritarian aspects of any culture. Right now leftists are more socially authoritarian than ever, being around them is like walking on eggshells. They're more indignant than Christian fundamentalists at this point. This draws young people to the right, where it becomes a glamorous, defiant, exciting movement railing against their professors and fat lesbians with green hair who constantly tell them to check their privilege, what words to use, and how to think in lock step with left-wing orthodoxy.

>That's wrong
You mad Obongoleaf?

Vid related too. He's glamourous, defiant, bold, and offends socially authoritarian leftists. Lots of young right-wingers like him, he's as great gateway drug into nationalist capitalism.
youtube.com/watch?v=2sf6acPHfAs

but the kids loved Bernie Sanders and he's >70

i am that young person

>Young people are attracted to the rebellious, punk rock, anti-authoritarian aspects of any culture
until their testicles drop and they grow up

Force them, like most authoritarian countries.

Brainwash them. Strawmen. Stuff like that.

If it's just some young guy who thinks he's liberal, tell him it's his fault that niggers are looking for gimmedats. Tell him that he's the one that put America in debt. Make sure that you let him know that there's no such thing as a middle ground. They'll start taking the extreme option.

Alt-right is the American Al Qaeda. Prove me wrong.

Looks like USF

Become teachers and displace these liberal faggots.

Breed better young people. The heart of conservatism is realizing the generations that came before had good ideas and made valuable traditions worth upholding. It's incompatible with muh teenage rebellion types.

This is basically why a lot of generation Z kids hate Sjws and liberals. Barron will be the Hitler of generation z and make the white children become proud soldiers to protect their country.

>implying people "grow up" anymore.

Look at the average nu-male and poison dart whale virtue signaling on social media. These people have the same politics at the age of 31 that they did when they were 19.

People don't have confront opposing viewpoints anymore. The ability to isolate in an echo chamber really took off when millenials inherited the internet and the trend is to double down instead of consider alternative viewpoints.

Explain boomers

>hierarchy is punk rock
kys u fucken sperg

Yes, and then continue on to more formal information. I.e gateway dryg.

Get them interested in history and an appreciation for their culture. Build strong healthy families with responsible fathers that set a good role model for his children.

Instill a desire that they want to get married and have a family. Cut the jewish brainwash and replace it with a healthy social fabric that people used to have.

Once they align themselves with their ancestors and the history, everything else should fall into place.

>People don't have confront opposing viewpoints anymore. The ability to isolate in an echo chamber really took off when millenials inherited the internet and the trend is to double down instead of consider alternative viewpoints.
are you being sardonic?

Milo is a literal faggot.

If anybody is a good rebellious role model it's Gavin.

>Slept with tons of chicks
>Has fought a professional fighter because that's how big his balls are (bigger than yours): youtube.com/watch?v=EhaSxcDv2MU
>Started his own company with his mates
>Literally his whole job was just acting like a dick and he made millions of dollars from it
>Now he has enough money he can say whatever the fuck he wants on his talk shows, and on Fox News, including telling women, live on air, they would be happier at home with a husband. If that isn't badass I don't know what it is

Oh my God, he shoved a thing up his butt - GUESS WHAT, so did Ryan Dunn when he shoved that toy car up his ass for Jackass. WHO GIVES A FUCK. He actually DOES STUFF while most of the faggots on here are just basement-dwelling fucking NEETs.

Educate them.

>uncut 12 inch skinny lanky dick Gavin is good

user....I

I guess this is the whole reason why Gen Z is conservative - because the establishment is stiflingly leftist, and they want nothing to do with it, so they're throwing off the shackles.

Give them their own company's and millions of dollars.

Reading history does not a conservative make

Exactly

Many boomers are redpilled - the ones that aren't are the lazy faggots who became lazy and faggotty just like the millennials they raised

I think one reason Gen Z realises they need to work hard is because they realise just how strong the competition from China etc is - something that millennials STILL HAVEN'T COTTONED ON TO. Because they are THAT FUCKING STUPID.

>wah wah where are muh jobs

THEY'RE IN CHINA YOU FUCKING IDIOT, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPORTING GLOBALISM

Gavin has a 12 inch dick? Didn't know that but that's pretty fucking big

>If anybody is a good rebellious role model it's Gavin
>Oh my God, he shoved a thing up his butt
the length you people go to

This doesn't work. People get more liberal the more educated they get.

Why not

In my opinion it does

True. That's something you only do ONCE you're a conservative.

Post a picture of yourself.

Go on.

Show us how tough you are.

Show us a video of you fighting a professional fighter like he did.

Show us the millions of dollars you have from starting your own company with your friends.

Tell us how you've slept with as many chicks with as Gavin has (of course you'll almost certainly be lying).

Prove to us you're not some cuck stuck in your parents' basement. Go on. Prove it.

With the bias and brainwash in modern academia, sure

Boomers were the counter-culture generation, their parents were right-wing so they became left-wing.

Meme magic

did I hit a nerve you autist?

who the fuck told you that Gavin McInnes is worth millions of dollars? HAHAHAHAHA fucking retard

Have a leader who is younger than 70 years.

Show them vids of libs. They do it on their own.

With memes.

People draw a variety of conclusions based on the historiography of what they read, and based on the facts and conclusions they find salient based on their life experiences. Plus, history is basically revision. Narratives are hard to shake, and history can just as easily be taught as a liberal narrative as a conservative one

You mean Nationalism

Introduce them to Sup Forums

But what does his dick taste like?

People started pumping their kids full.of hormones. The only way to stop this degenerate shit is full on right wing authoritarianism. I'm not even that conservative when it comes to limited government, kike wars or social programs, I just want the poz to stop.

infiltrate the academia and brainwash them into following our views

HAHAHAHAHA EXACTLY AS I THOUGHT

WE'VE GOT A MASSIVE TOUGH GUY HERE TELLING US WHO IS AND ISN'T TOUGH

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU PATHETIC FAGGOT

>Narratives are hard to shake, and history can just as easily be taught as a liberal narrative as a conservative one

This is true. In my experience it's been the opposite. I've grown an appreciation towards great empires like Rome and the things that make empires fall. The accomplishments and struggles leading up to the present day and not to squander what we've been given. There are many lessons to be drawn from history.

Only a little thing called THE INTERNET

Fucking retard. :^)

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/gavin-mcinnes-net-worth/