Sup Forums... We have won the year of 2016

Sup Forums... We have won the year of 2016.
Pepe is now a racist symbol and Donald J Trump is now the President of the United states. Liberals now describe themselves as cucks . God I love Sup Forums. Post the best of 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/grant-honorary-us-citizenship-pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a minority (Hungarian) and I hate other minorities

which is your least favorite

oh and your not a minority to liberals your just another white privileged male

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/grant-honorary-us-citizenship-pepe

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/grant-honorary-us-citizenship-pepe
signing now

R*manians and Filipinos
I don't see niggers, Chinese Muslims or Indians where I live so they're not such a huge issue to me. But if I could I wouldn't want any non white or Russians living here.
Um excuse me? Hungary is not white, as you might know whites don't eat spicy food ;)

i am the 4th

lol most Asians are ok but the rest are awful and fuck romanians they are sub whites

Spread the word desu

No they aren't
Chinese are niggers just with slanty eyes and they eat dogs instead of dirt
Japanese are Lazy with labour work but they're fun to talk to
Koreans are annoying they get super triggered when you ask where they're from, they ask right away "DO YOU THINK IM A JAPANESE DOG?!" But their girls are very cute my first crush is Korean
Vietnamese I only met once and she said I'm beautiful so Vietnamese are okay in my book
I never met any other Asians

will do my friend

oh you naive eastern Europeans. yes some chinese eat dogs and those ones should be shot in the streets but most asians are hard workers compared to Mexicans and niggers

Shut the fuck up chinaman

im a fucking American u cunt of danish decent. The most pure of pure. How dare you speak to me this way you sub human eastern European

This needs to happen

I never met a Dane before and I hope I never have to meet a Navy faggoty scandi
Hungary is not Eastern Europe it's Central Europe

I don't know how much longer I can stay sane in this timeline anymore....

You cunts are the exact same as Romanians and serbs. Couldnt tell the fucking difference from u cunts

Don't ever call me a R*manian

8/10

gypsy scum
whe are tired of those cunts, are u one of those?

ill fucking do it again. Learn your place

My family had gypsies deported
Okay I'll go back to your moms house

This, user, is why I smoke weed.

I stopped 6 months ago after smoking for 5+ years, and I don't even know why.

I'm not any more motivated or happier.

I should probably buy a bag tonight, I'd get fucking blasted off one hit

they're wellfare parasites here, but the commies protect them so much, cause muh multiculuralism

Nobody likes them in Canada, we deported most of them. gypsies and Chinese are the two races you can be openly racist against in Canada

you fucking Romanian dog. If only Hitler had whipped your fucking asses of the map

wish that was the case here, eeven our pussy police is afraid of them, cause they have shit loads of guns and they are always in a group of 15. idk why but it seems they only act that way in Portugal

Hitler allied with us

10/10

Same with the russians in the beginning. he woulda gassed all u fucks

Always a Canadian kek
Russians are subhuman
They're niggers but God ran out of black paint so left them white

u where owned by russia for a while. U where pets

>country 1/10 the size of the invading country who was destroyed in two world wars and had half its land stolen from it got taken over by the only other super power at the time besides America
Wow

lol nice propaganda you deplorables

sounds like a shitty country problem

When was this?

So what was America who was 10 times the size of Canada when you lost the war of 1812?

HAHAHAAHAHA we lost? Last time history checked it was a tie. We said hey we dont need shitty canada. we dont need there moose

oh and Canada at the time was a British Colony sir so we didnt fight canada we fought the Brits .. again

So this is what winning feels like. Feels good man.

You fought upper Canada
And lower Canada
You fought Canadian soldiers from upper Canada and lower Canada
Wow
Also how was it a tie?
>peaceful Canada just doing its business
>America comes and burns down York
>Canada retaliates and fights off America
>Britain comes and helps and burns Dow Washington
>America surrenders

yes. yes it does

So Canada won the land war (because it didn't get annexed), the US won the sea war (impressment was ended), and the war ended in a 1-1 draw.Cunt

War of 1812 was fought between the United States and the United Kingdom. Canada at the time was still considered a colony of Great Britain.Cunt x2

Funny how all you faggots jump in the train after calling us names for more than 8 years.
>Fucking racist. fuck off to your containment board Sup Forumstard
>Sup Forums is always wrong
>Lol Sup Forums thinks they can change the world by calling others cucks!
>Sup Forums thinks they know more than the polls!
>We will raid Sup Forums after Drumpfy loses the ellection Sup Forumstards!
>I-it was just a prank! We are all Sup Forumsiticians! we are all Sup Forums!

What sea war? How do you win half the war when you failed to invade us? You didn't accomplish your goals you lost the end
Okay so Britain won the American revolution, that thinking makes no sense would you say the Gold Coast defeated Germany in World War One because they were a part of British empire at the time? Canada was a Colony yes but we had our own government

Shame that this site won't make it to the end of this year, though.

hey hey hey hey ... Ive always been racist

wtf do you mean we? We fought the British. They where taking American sailors captive and stopping our trade routes so we said fuck you and fuck their navy. thus a sea war

That's not in the war of 1812 you need to go back to school

I'm the same. Quit about a year ago. The only difference is that I have a bit more money and smoke more tobacco.

>Implying most of people here are the very core definition of racist
I don't hate black people or brown people. I just don't want them near me. Its normal to want to be with people with the same appearance as you. But if o meat a black person who isn't the WE WUZ KANGZ type, actually thinks about things and then he just is normal, i have no problem being friends with someone like that. Not that it ever happened or would happen, but im sure most people here share the same way of thinking unless you are an "le epic redditz r le donald xdleedgyracismXd" user.

someone says that every year

are you stupid ? Thats why we declared war. was becasue The british wouldnt let us trade with France because of the war they where having so they would take our ships and sailors and james Madison Invaded Canada because it was the closest colony. Cunt

The United States declared war on Britain in 1812. It did so because Britain refused to stop seizing American ships that traded with France. Dont talk to me about history you Cuck. I will end you

No it's because you invited us to join you in 1776 we said no you attacked Quebec we beat you in 1812 you came back and attacked Toronto

Go back to school and learn

Sup Forums hasn't even existed for 8 years, you cuck.

>What is /news/

WHAT THE FUCK? Your downsyndrome is showing bud. Canada wasn't even a fucking country back then. Canada became a country in 1867

That's not what cuck means though

>What is /news/
You tell me. Is it related to /new/?

You candacucks are fuck wits

you won us to come over there and give you a repeat of 1812 you king cucks? u afraid of the big dick canucks eh?

lol ur air force cant even get of the fucking ground
We'd fuck you cunts into dust

Your air force cant get off the ground. We would fuck you into dust

What did he mean by this?

1763? This does not help your point

You'll have to excuse my autocorrect.

that your military is a joke

Yes we were a country in 1534

can't someone link him to some sites that explain what cuck really means?

Canada became a country on July 1, 1867. The British North America Act joined the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick into the Dominion of Canada. With this act, the dominion remained a British colony but was self-governing. ???

8/pol/ and 4/pol/ were sending them private messages on their website that they would be able to arrange something with the wifes of the people behind the PAC.

dude these cunts are cucks in every aspect of the word

Okay, so why did a country call Canada exist in the 1500's?
Oh it's Canada but it's not really Canada? Uh okay

I had an ongoing fear that this site would just decay and die like other image boards in the past. But nope, the ride has just begun.

not a fucking country but a territory/ Colony u fuck wit

Do you know the difference between a country and a colony/ Territory?

>In 1791, the Province of Quebec was divided into Upper and Lower Canada

>During the War of 1812, American troops set fire to the buildings of the Legislative Assembly of Upper Canada in York (now Toronto). In 1841, the British government united the two Canadas into the Province of Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

ur not getting it . ur fucking hopeless

I wonder if this image is a dick waving signal from intelligence agencies that have subverted Sup Forums

>tfw I am paranoid

Not worth doing, I did it a few weeks ago. I'd rather I didn't.

George Soros needs to go, lads. Can we meme it?

no it's a fucking meme dude cmon

the absolute fullest extent that any intelligence agency probably interacts with Sup Forums is surveillance by low-tier analysts to monitor changing political winds

can you please provide an example of liberals voluntarily referring to themselves as cucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs heres one for ya

t. CIA