Let's face it, Americans. Mainland Europeans hate us. For you...

Let's face it, Americans. Mainland Europeans hate us. For you, they do not pay the 2% defence spending required for NATO. For us, we are insulted for leaving the EU.

We should leave them on their own to deal with their problems and create the Anglosphere Confederation along with Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The most powerful political, economic, and military entity the world will ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
poal.me/5gvffe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

PAY DEBTS

but that would be racist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

It I undeniable we could easily take over the world. Purge the non whites and enslave the non anglos. As trump as our leader of course.

new zealand is a leftist paradise and australia has been bought by globalists

I'd welcome such an alliance brother

Why would we want to join with an irrelevant former power like the UK? What do you even have to offer?

Similar culture, common language and history, 6th largest economy, 6th strongest military, and some banter.

>america
>literally globalism: the country

pick two

I have wanted a US/UK/Russia alliance. This works and just add in Russia into the alliance(For defense against China/EU) and it will be even better.

They have nukes

mfw britbongs think they can rebuild their empire

Don't understand why we never did this. Seems like we tried to do the whole EU+NA thing, but someone threw a wrench into that.

Let's do it, Anglobros. Include the Norwegians also for the fuck of it.

Only because we leased some to them.

>banter

A political, economic, and military alliance. Not an empire.

Sure, but we all have to agree to purge our undesirables

> not including anglo-saxon belgium, nederlands, infested by anglosaxons germany
> including 80% non-anglo USA
> muh anglosphere

I'm down for this alliance

FUG OFF BRITBONG

go remake your own empire rather than joining our own declining one. We don't want your spiders, bad weather or seal clubbing traditions

We tried that. It was called the EU and NATO. We just don't get along. We didn't before we joined and haven't after.

Agreed.

Canada is not Anglo

poal.me/5gvffe

>Britain = new mecca
>America = New Israel
>New Zealand = ???
>Canada = Cucklanada

>lets make a sooper country!!!11!11!

kk

stfu pierre

>Basically "Oceania" from 1984
Really makes me think

What is Australia?
First order is nuke Quebec

some extra british clay you may not be aware of

You can suck the dicks of British royals with a simple plane ticket, no need for nukes

That was in 2015.

Norway just bought 144 of the most advanced tanks created as a gift to NATO & bought 52 f-35's from Murica.

>wanting a 63% white country to join

>Wanting Canadians to have any political say

Also,
>Monarchy

Maybe some day in the future, but for now we can just be bros and laugh at the Continentals.

>f-35s
Smh desu senpai

>not posting best version

Not anglo but absolutely agree.

Americans should dump ungrateful eurocucks

except: Trump
>keep up with current events, user

I want those two territories though.

Forming new trade and military partnerships with your traditional commonwealth nations (includes USA and India) will see Britain rise once again into a global superpower. Let's do this boys.

There's nothing there

QUEBEC IS RIGHTFUL ANGLO CLAY

NO, MAKE IT STOP!!!

I'd sooner see the country balkanize than see us join with the leaf

THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

DELET THIS

Yeah, a country that small would never rise from a weak irrelevant country to the biggest empire the world has ever seen

I'd rather team up with my Euro bro's than Mericans who are being invaded and taken over by mexicans and latino's lol

You could always stay in our country and we can colonize the world together

This time as friends

This would be glorious.

I'd rather be joined with Canada than the UK or Straya. Bongs and cunts have shitty firearm laws. Canada may have a cuck for a prime minister, but they still have firearm laws that are more free than some US states.