explain this drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDwrBGUcuH0
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=9AjjVMAdWm4
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He lost the popular vote by 3 million.

He had 40% approval ratings when he entered office yesterday, lowest in the history

WH Press Secretary literally held a press conference and cried about muh crowds because Drumpf is thin skinned.

He also cried about muh dishonest media today when he was visiting CIA.

No one likes this manchild.

(((CNN))) & Liberals Run with Fake Trump Inauguration Crowd Photo #fakenews

youtube.com/watch?v=dDwrBGUcuH0

Blue state, less popular all around. Lower trust in overall politicians. Yadayada, who cares

Dumbass

Where is proofs?
Plus, I think the Bosniaks missed a person to kill.

Different times of day, different support base (one that actually works) and grass coverings intensifying the effect.

The photo on the right was taken at 0900. When was his inauguration again, 1200?

Haven't you heard? The size of the crowds was misrepresented in the picture shared on twitter by FAKE NEWS! The attendance to the inauguration was the BIGGEST EVER.

I know that because Trumps press sectarian told me.

Then why have a press event to insist you had the biggest turnout in history?

>Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States

explain this OP. No rasism, sexism or claasim allowed.

Are you trying to say trumps is bigger in this angle? because it still isnt especially towards the monument

Americans are retarded.

The second picture was taken at the start of the inauguration, while the first one was taken at the speeching time.

Not the first black president, not a super historical moment outside of crazy people. Any other basic shit I can clear up?

The working class suffer

Because you have press events for all sorts of trivial shit with the president.

You just spewed fake news....Can you link me to an article where someone in the Trump camp said it was the biggest ever?

You responded to yourself? I thought the Swedish were smarter than that

U mad?

why do you call him drumpf? His name is Trump

Honey Boo Boo is on the learning channel.

>explain this drumpfkins
It really looks like they are not going to give the presidency to Hillary.

They were probably working that day...
you know like normal people do every day from monday to friday...UNLESS some people from certain cultures that I will not name

people are fed up with globalism and want a more populist government that wont bend to outside interests

what's to explain? It's called the silent majority for a reason you fucking imbecile

>people are fed up with globalism and want a more populist government that wont bend to outside interests

and that is a valid concern but if you think Trump and the GOP congress are going to help the common person you are an idiot. Trump only cares about himself and the GOP is going to do what they always do, screw the little man

>Silent majority
>Didn't even get the popular vote

>Muh popular vote
I'm glad we're a republic. Fuck all those fags in the cities. Most cities are literal echo chambers.

Stay salty you fucking leaf faggot, not a goddamn thing you can do but cry on the internet

LMAO

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Use mouse wheel to zoom in all the way. You've been lied too... Still believe the media?

Say what you want, but it's true.

is it possible you live in the echo chamber, have you ever considered that?

youtube.com/watch?v=9AjjVMAdWm4
watch from 1:35:00 - 1:36:06

only takes a minute to change history, apparently

No, he is not trying to say that

You need to associate with others to be in an echo chamber friendo. I just visit Sup Forums for kicks.

nice PS

>You need to associate with others to be in an echo chamber friendo. I just visit Sup Forums for kicks.

If you spent all day listing to Rush and didn't talk to a single person or get news from another source you would be living in an echo chamber, and information bubble.

If you for one moment don't think you are possibly living in a bubble and making an effort to reach outside of it and try to form some sort of opinion based upon the available data then you most likely are living in a bubble.

When many Sup Forumstards say that a liberal is living in an echo chamber they are usually projecting their own fears about themselves.

nice try, kiddo

Conservatives have jobs to go to /thread

>Wagecucks.

There is something called facts.

Objectivity is thrown around too easy. Most is only biased opinion.

But facts exist. Based on these facts I know we are on the correct team.

Btfo

1. Poor Weather
2. Physical Location (liberal area)
3. It is socially unacceptable to be a Trump fan for many of his supporters, so they elected to enjoy the inauguration in private (silent majority, pretty much)
4. Protestors were literally blocking the entrance (people at the scene said they joined hands and laid down on the ground), which caused a huge delay and backup of supporters trying to get into the Mall.

Was it really that transparent. I'm sort of disappointed. I thought it'd get something

Kek

Yes but non tax-paying leeches, illegal immigrants, and the deceased should not get a vote. Why am I responding to a leaf anyway

How can you possibly know if your facts are correct if you only get them from a limited set of sources which all agree ideologically?

The facts they present may be wrong, do you independently investigate every fact?

I listen mostly to npr and browse cnn. I know most city folk are in a bubble because having lived in Shitcago for a year or two you are absolutely ostracized for expressing anything but hard line libtard views. Even "moderates" are barely center left leaning more towards commie fucks.

BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg&feature=youtu.be

DEFINITIVELY DONE FOR
LOOL AT TRUMPTARDS DENYING VIDEO EVIDENCE

SO WEAK

SO SAD

And yet they have a press conference and insist that: "This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period. Both in person and around the globe,"

So you admit Spicer was lying?

Inauguration is on a Friday in a liberal area. The wonderfully diverse population of the DC area were not attracted to the skin tone of the man leading the nation.

> 1. January
> 2. Like Reps didn't own the Senate And House
> 3. Boo-fucking-hoo my snowflake ( also "majoritiy" in really, really small prlint
> 4. First Amendment, much?

>(silent majority, pretty much)
Why did they lose the popular vote then?

fair enough, that is the same reason I spend a good amount of time on this site. What type of opinion would they ostracize you for?