Someone help me with this graphic. I've started with a concept, but I'm having trouble coming up with good text for it...

Someone help me with this graphic. I've started with a concept, but I'm having trouble coming up with good text for it. The idea is to counter the argument that Hillary's voters "are the majority." When you consider the number of voters that abstained from voting, this argument falls apart. Despite the narrative that Trump is literally Hitler, 92M people said "meh, I don't really care" and didn't vote.

Anyways, I need help capturing that in a powerful way. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/revealed-michigan-recount-uncovers-massive-voter-fraud-detroit-precincts/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VAcF0eJ06y_8T4o2gvIL4YcyQy8pxb1zYkgXF76Uu1s/edit#gid=2030096602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're a bluepilled faggot for even getting distracted by these fake votes, who cares?

fucking cuck bitch.

I want to blow my load on your ankles and elbows

the number of people doesn't match the number on the bottom, I counted.

It's a republic, not a democracy. Tell them to learn US government. It's literally written in the constitution it is not a direct democracy. People who say this are normally Ignorant to US government or are just hurt the system didn't work in their favor.

kek
bismouth positng

How can 92,000,000 people not care about their President?

Yeah but it does

Oh I get it, but the goal here is to crush the "muh popular vote" argument.

lose at chess match and complaining that you had more pieces in the end so you should've won

lost a sports match but had more shots on goal or score attempts so you should be the winner

have way more points in boxing/wrestling but lose to a knockout punch which nullifies your points. try to argue that you should've won

it's trying to redefine the structure of the game's rules for winning after the results occur because you think it makes more sense that you should be the winner

There were zero fake votes. Prove me wrong.

Liberals like to believe they won the majority vote, which they did. But it can hardly be called the majority when the real majority refrained from voting at all. Truth of the matter is if all the people who didn't vote were forced to vote, the majority of those voters would have probably voted for Trump. I say this because Hillary supporters are a lot more militant, as we have seen over this past year. I'm sure all of her die-hard followers voted for her. So it's safe to assume that those who didn't vote didn't care for either, but if were forced to vote probably would have gone for Trump.

there are only a couple hundred people in your graphic yet the number reads 62,979,636?!?!?

Because both are toxic to this country but Trump is sweet like lead.

30 Million are illegal imigrant
13% are registered to vote (3.9 mill)
She won by less then 3 million in popular votes

The stats show that more poeople would rather stay at home then vote for Clinton.
Clinton disenfranchises majority of voters.

You have to take in to account that there are tons of people in NY and CA who would vote Republican but don't see the point because they know their state is going blue no matter what.

The same argument could be made for Dem voters in the south, but I think the massive population centers in CA and NY make these states more significant.

Obviously that only accounts for a relatively small percentage of eligible voters that didn't vote, but I'd be curious how much of an effect would be shown if we actually had a popular vote.

I can understand not voting in many an election, but this past election.. Wow.. How do you not vote in that election?

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/revealed-michigan-recount-uncovers-massive-voter-fraud-detroit-precincts/

more votes than voters in detroit

election was a total fraud. hillary lost a rigged election

Do a pie chart, split 3 ways with each group. Label democrats as the group that thought Trump was enough of a threat to vote against, and combine the totals of Trump and non voters to describe the group that didn't think Trump was enough of a threat to vote against.

Watch as liberals make 100s of fancy counter charts showing voter disenfranchisement and whatnot to debunk an mspaint chart, generally looking stupid in the process.

26 rows of 24 dudes, plus 6 dudes = 630. Each dude is 100k. = 63,000,000

>She won by less then 3 million in popular votes
No she lost now fuck back to fucktown fuccboi

They're either one of those "it doesn't matter because your le vote doesn't matter XXpp" types or they were too lazy to get up off of their asses and head over to the nearest voting booth.
I'm willing to bet the latter considering how utterly useless the majority of people are.

The graphic says plenty on it's own, why add anything else? Most Americans didn't vote at all. That's as much of a statement as voting for Trump or Hillary.

not bad.

What's the point? She still got more votes, Drumpflet. So just deal with it.

630 < 62,979,636

>american education

Here you go OP.

Voting Eligible Population (VEP) is what I used. Not Voting Age Population (VAP) docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VAcF0eJ06y_8T4o2gvIL4YcyQy8pxb1zYkgXF76Uu1s/edit#gid=2030096602

Who cares? Trump won a majority of the white vote.

you can group Trump and the no voters and call them the majority who didn't mind Trump being president vs the minority who did

>playing video game
>invited to group of equally good players so we roll people
>someone mentions politics
>they all agree that because Hillary got three million more votes that the outcome was bullshit
>tfw not a sperg faggot so just let them think that and continue rolling
A wopping THREE MILLION of the near 400,000,000 people in this country. Yeah.
I think one of them mentioned that the majority of those votes were in California so they weren't unanimously at a loss.
>in before some fag thinks I voted for a TV personality

Not too sure about that. I think its possible that democratic arrogance may have kept dems home in states they considered locked like Wis

Okay i will break it to you. Not everyone is as Interested in Politics. And a lot of the people were very fucking sick of this election. So they couldn't care less. Please always keep in mind that most of the Internet-Opinions are just a vocal minority

HAHA