How's that "protest vote " turning out , Trumpshits ?

Good job causing massive civil unrest and riots . The new left is going to burn this shit down . This is what the silent majority looks like , faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Washington,_D.C.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your temper tantrum will either fizzle out or you will be put in FEMA camps

kys, retard. that 'majority' was too autistic to use their right to vote.

>Soros protestors in the inner big cities protest

News at 11

Cry more you baby. Sage

Effortless Right Wing Victory, humiliating Left Wing defeat. Teeth smashed out, hundreds arrested, Federal Voter ID laws incoming.

And all you can do is stand in crowds where we can arrest you. Like children. Good. Keep at it.

I just checked the WH website and it says Trump is still president. WTF???

Jobless minority maybe, most of us have real shit to do.

why are they so mad

Gee I wonder who paid for all that transportation and those thousands of pink hats. Hmmm, who could have both money and motive to do this?

There wont be a single person marching on Monday. Liberals have such a short attention span. These are the same people who marched in WE ARE THE 99%, BLACK LIVES MATTER and now this.

I'm hoping that a Trump presidency will convince the libcucks why a large, powerful government is a bad thing.

t. libertardian

Too late faggot. We just took control of the police state you've been building up for the last decade and we're going to use it to crush you.

>"Left" posing any actual thread whatsoever

Yesterday we saw that it takes about 20 cops and a few concussion grenades to handle them.

Trump 2020. The tide is turning on the crybabies. No one is listening to them or taking them seriously anymore. They're even turning on each other.

>Estimated 1.7 million people total
>Numbers greatly inflated
>VS the 63 million that voted for Trump

lol!

Wrong!

Trump lost by almost 3 million votes

>Good job causing massive civil unrest and riots

"we" "caused" nothing
all of those people are responsible for themselves and their own choices

imbecile

>Libs have short attention spans

True, they have the emotional stability of 4 year olds. Children are easily distracted.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM

Then why was he sworn in?

5000 armor piercing rounds remain.

your move OP, start shit and get hit.

Large governments are only shit when it's pro plutocratic right wing Authortarianism/ fascism

>burn this shit down
yeah, burn down liberal cities you literal retard.

>causing
lol

vs 65 million that voted for Hillary lol

3 million illegal immigrants that voted

Trump lost the popular vote by the widest margin in history.

No they're not.

Any therefore anyone who has sex with them is culpable for statutory rape.

1.7 million protestors vs. 60 million Trump voters. Literally 1-60 ratio.

>Trump lost by 3 million votes

What did you mean by this?

We liberals control all the war-tech . Enjoy as we drone your stupid hillbilly asses from Silicon Valley

>job
>saturday

How does it feel to be in the less than 1%?

They don't even know why they're rioting other than CNN told them to.

dont go to DC for a few days...smells like fish

>most of us have real shit to do.
>on a Saturday
Nigga you ain't got shit to do but post on Sup Forums. You've probably been here all day instead of enjoying this delicious weather.

>west coast
>not 90% illegal

That's a big army against Trump guys.

>Pity its all stupid feminists, degenerate beta males and minorities.

This.

You don't understand
Spics breed like god damn rabbits of course they're going to have more manpower
But we all know a spic's opinion is worth half of a white man's and a nigger's vote goes by the three fiths rule
Good thing we have the electoral college to keep big cities in check

Oh wow a bunch of commies, fags and illegals
Its literally nothing

I wonder how many of them are on somebody's payroll.

Well, Trump did lose to Hillary by nearly 3 million votes. What do you expect?

>LA
90% of that crowd is about to get deported

>Chicago
a bunch of nignogs

>Jew York city
holy shit didn't expect that

>DC
nignogs and women

He is President for 8 years and Republicans control every branch of government. You lost.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Washington,_D.C.

Massive civil unrest and riots in areas that did not vote for Trump. Not where I live.

DON"T BURN DOWN YOUR OWN CITIES
HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?!?

The entirety of the military and police is against you. I suppose you're going to steal a drone from an AFB?

>You

Get off Pol you Jewy faggot

Agains Trump? I thought it was for womens rights or some shit?!

vs. 65 anti-american, non-gun owning, limp wristed, virtue signaling, commies? Too easy son.

Whats new in this left? Commies always acted like retards

If the techies were truly liberal then they wouldnt be in the arms industry to begin with

>This is what the silent majority looks like , faggots
I think there is some sort of communication error.

Silent majority are not chanting and shouting in the streets. They are sitting at home, being comfy.

*shoots you as you step out of your limo, makes it out*
call in the drones
*shoots into your home from cover, gets away*
call in the drones
*shoots you and your family as you leave your home*
call in the drones
*shoots you as you enter work and step out of your car, and I get away*
call in the drones

see where this goes?

And we control the army and police.

You control niggers, Jew media no one listens to anymore. And you can't get any guns in your cities.

>literally 2%, not even of the voting public, but of the block that voted against him

Impressive

Damn! Too bad California doesn't rule over the other 49 states, so he actually didn't lose anything.

The massive civil unrest and riots have claimed the lives of half a dozen innocent trash cans.

We are ready to negotiate: you'll only receive 3 years in prison for felony rioting as long as you stop attacking the poor trash cans.

>civil war
>military involvement
If the military gets involved they're gonna kill us all, but with Trump in office and having the majority of military support its most likely they'd side with us :')

Yawn.

They just don't get it.

>People don't know how chess works

>This is what the silent majority looks like

>1,700,000 is the majority of 300,000,000

/thread

Military here and yes Commies are getting ready to be BTFO in fema camps.

Get ready kiddies.

How does it feel to organize such a huge event and achieve absolutely nothing?

What a massive joke. You lost, get over it...

Want to make a real statement that would cause a real impact? Make a similar protest where women are actually oppressed, like in Saudi Arabia...

CARPET BOMB

>NYC, DC, LA, Chicago

how is protesting Trump in Democrat strongholds supposed to effect anything, what are they going to do vote Democrat 98% instead of the usual 95% next election?

new york is filled with hipsters who got hillary tattoos on their body before the election

>Federal Voter ID laws incoming.

Number of women who marched in november to the polls to vote for Trump:

30 million

Libshits btfo

We're reaching a salt singularity. It's like third impact, but instead of tang it's salt.

But they actually vote Democrat 155%

They can run it in the Jew media 24/7 to cry and get others doing it and burning shit down.

They will destroy their own shit, if it spreads to any conservative cities it will be put down quick.

It's really pathetic.

Do you have a job?

California has a bigger population than most states. If we used popular votes alone, California and a handful of states would pick the president. The electoral college allows smaller states to have a say in the matter. More votes in a particular state doesn't mean shit when they only have so many electoral college votes based on their number of representatives.

I can get on board with liberals going to the middle East to protest. Watching live streams of libshits and antifa getting their heads blown off by Isis would be pretty great.

Fuck, I'm retarded it's a poll from spring 2016. The after election one is even better.

>How does it feel to organize such a huge event and achieve absolutely nothing?

The goal was to let disenfranchised groups know they have our support.

It has been a massive success!

should've showed up for the election stupid bitch

I seriously hope this is how the happening starts, watching them get btfo will get me off.

>He is President for 8 years
Come again?
Congratulations on meming Trump into the White House, but most Americans didn't want him there, and now they're pissed. There were huge swaths of voters that just voted against Hillary. If he does half the things he said he wanted to do his approval rating literally can only go down. That and because he's so disliked he has a target on his back so all of his opposition is waiting for him to do anything that even looks remotely impeachable. He'll be lucky if he finishes his full term.

>silent majority
>silent

exactly which part of your butthurt, sjw, anti-democracy, autistic screechings were silent?

Trump actually got way less votes though, he won because of the electoral college

Yeah we want to kill you so the best option is to let you start burning shit down

>we didn't actually achieve anything of note, so I'll make something up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>He won

You're right.

Incumbents don't lose

Why are you speaking as if you're reporting facts? I bet you're one of the same tards who was laughing at anyone who thought he could win. Nothing liberals say means shit anymore after how blown the fuck out they got.

>most Americans didn't want him there

Congrats on all the dead democrats, illegal alien democrats and democrats who cast multiple votes.

You simply must tell us how you manage it.

The actual engineers that control the intellectual resources behind that shit are not necessarily liberal. Also as has been proven through history scientists are mostly weak and spineless and will do as told.

This is a lie. Silicon Valley works mostly in Consumer Tech. Here in Pennsylvania we have a Naval Nuclear Lab and the workers there are very much right wing I got to go to a dinner with some of them, pretty cool dudes.

Don't give a fuck if Trump is president, but I will go full autism if a supporter or his presidency tries to change my life in a way I don't like

At least the fat bitches are exercising.

When will The Resistance show us by destroying Washington/NYC/LA completely in defiance of Trump? (pic related)

This type of thing is not uncommon. Nixon was also a unpopular president his first term but he won in a landslide on his second election.

>Cities full of Liberals trash thier own homes and businesses
>Republicans read about it in the newspaper and on the internet in thier comfy small towns and farming communities

Keep smashing windows, toppling garbage cans and looting, that'll help.

The fact that they can't break their attention from their phones even while they chant something they claim to be passionate about shows their complete lack of sincerity. They just want to be seen. All displays by liberals are half hearted empty gestures based upon how other people see them.