>he's probably an atheist and is faking all the evangelical shit

He'll ban Internet piracy brobably

just one?
OK

no fly list no guns, dangerous as fuck

I'll give you two.

>Not a hardline social conservative.
>Not an environmentalist.

He has no political experience and only found success in life because is an excellent salesman with a father that gave him millions.

I don't like Betsy DeVos

His haircut is pretty dumb.

Fuck off CTR

He might just be a willing fall guy for the next economic crisis and is a puppet for the NSA and DHS

He held that faggot lgbt flag like it meant something.

>he's faking all the evangelical shit
>a bad thing

I'm far from a militant atheist but that's not really a criticism

He's only the president of the United States and not of the universe.

Yet.

>Environmentalism
>Hard on soft drugs

Im agnostic why would i care about his religious beliefs

He's going to replace ACA (Obamacare) instead of scrapping it. The federal gov't should not be in charge of health care, except for veterans, period.

>he isn't staunch staunch
>lacks true conservative principles
>isn't backed by a grassroots movement

fuck you

Hillary was for the same gun-grabbing shit

He's not Hitler

Abortion will single-handedly destroy white America.

>Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.
>Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.

Stopping planned parenthood
>Planned Parenthood, the largest seller of abortions in the United States, has located 80% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods, disproportionally targeting minorities for abortion.

There are none. He is perfect in every sense of the word.

He's acting retarded right now denying the low numbers of people at his inauguration. He better stop this aggressive shit now, He's the president and needs to be on the down low for at least the next 6 months. Quite off putting and petty that he's already attacking the media, and now made even bigger news of the fact of the low numbers for his inauguration.

since when is being a follower of trump bad ?

He's too central on some social stuff for my tastes, but I don't really dislike that too much other than a difference of my opinion. I think he'll do well with those issues, just not my approach

He has no political history and can potentially fuck up America more than it already is

most of this

donald isnt perfect get his shit out of your mouth you cuck

Goldman Sachs picks are bullshit.
I still support the madman though.

A lot of millionaires have kids; few of them take that and become billionaires.

Look at the failure that is John Walker Flynt.

He can't deliver a speech to save himself. He's a decent public speaker but only when he's off the cuff.

You're a nigger

He didn't run for office sooner.

He believes in Democracy, which makes him a filthy fucking leftist

Democracy cunts btfo

Fuck israel

He sucks circumsized cock

He's an authoritarian statist

>>isn't backed by a grassroots movement
how is he not backed by a grassroots movement

>he's probably an atheist
>criticism

he's not authoritarian enough

>People that misinterpret Big League as Bigly

Fuckin limp wristed faggots. Bet you a can of Cope they can't throw a ball or hold a rifle right either.

Forgot about that one, we need those dead future liberals

do you think he's immune to criticism?

This >>>>

I found the comment he made in response to Rubio in the primary debates to be highly distasteful.

It is NEVER appropriate, especially as a frontrunner planning on ruling the country to suggest you have a large penis, on live national television at a political debate.

He likes faggots and he probably likes niggers

>He pisses off a lot of conservatives
>the country will probably be more divided at the end, and it may hurt the GOP
>basically, either this saves the GOP or it kills them forever

He's made a lot of Americans angry. He has one year to fix the majority of it or I think he sucks just based on that. Just because he doesn't make me angry doesn't mean I like that he upsets a lot of other people.

I agree. Let the pot boil over.

no rwds and likes jews

I wouldn't say Trump is an atheist but he definitely doesn't give a shit about religion. Rich men are generally not very religious and they have very little reason to be. Like most men, Trump sees the Church as a nuisance.

I dont agree with his stance on vaccination. It's not causing autism.

But that's a very minor point compared to the overall proposals I agree with.

He doesn't understand Streisand effect whatsoever

He supports and wants to expand unconstitutional government surveillance in the name of fighting terrorism.

His ideas about science in general desu.

He won't be allowed a third term

>He has no political history
high risk negotiating is politics, he has tons of political experience except he was actually held accountable if he fucked up

He's too open minded. He would literally ban guns if someone who wanted to ban guns got his ear (and he could somehow do it without people catching him.)

He is not good enough to have become president on his own without the help of Sup Forums neets

It's big league and he's a Catholic, I know this is bait but come on dude.

How about I name the only thing I like about him, which is also the only real issue at hand: he is against globalized trade and population movements

Well then we better hope he doesn't fuck up

No really. I'm a Trump supporter. I have a Trump chia pet, but I don't like her. She doesn't know anything about the education system.

He needs to start executing dissidents.

Thin Skin

>leaf

He's mostly ignorant about how the government functions and the nuances behind public policy.

cool larp

Global warming is real, and is in a huge part caused by people. When Africa gets unlivable Europe will get hundreds of millions of "refugees" culturally enriching every part of the of the continent.

I'm scared he'll fuck with net neutrality

His anti-climate change stance is retarded.

Right-wing politics is supposed to be about facts and science, no matter who it offends, not muh feels.

If Trump wants to talk shit about China he should be talking shit about their disgusting smog and all the CO2 their antiquated coal plants are pumping out, and how they're disproportionately fucking the climate. Not saying its a hoax.

He's not a good public speaker.
That's literally his only flaw.

He hasn't proposed laws make blacks second class citizens.

Global Warming

He hasn't sent undesirables to concentration camps quickly enough

He's too authoritarian, but otherwise I quite like him a lot. Probably what we need right now, defitnitely the best option we had.

he wants to bring liberals over instead of just destroying the fucking traitors,.

he's a climate change denier

>over 24 hours in
>anime is still not real

>he's manipulated laws in his favor, especially tax laws
>he loves attention
>cant take petty criticism
>talks about himself when asked a question about something else
>He's open to gun control
>he wants to "control parts of the internet which breed hate"
>Is against climate change and doesn't care for the environment in general when environmentalism is a non-partisan issue hijacked by lib hippies
>likes gay marriage

net neutrality
environment / pollution
influence of Israeli lobby

>he makes me hate myself for supporting him

1. He sucks Israels cock super hard and I fucking hate that
2. He's still going around treating things like it's campaigning season
3. He can be pretty fucking scatterbrained when speaking at times

>He's too authoritarian
in what aspect?

You too

>anti-abortion
Do you really want more niglets running around

>pro jew
This one's a given

His hands are too big

might go after legal weed
might pussy out on deportations
might cause interest rates to go up too much

oh yeah i forgot how much he LOVES jews and Israel even though Israel should stand on their own two feet

He also talks like he was retarded using short simple sentences and also lacks vocabulary, his speeches are like targeted to little children.

I'll give you two:

1. Hair
2. Tan

Apart from that what's not to love?

Things mentioned already like flag burning being illegal and no fly list gun bans.

He's 70. He likes Israel

he's for it for the 3 cases, incest rape and health but health has to be life threatening

not a great public speaker and very easy to make fun of.

You have to accept climate change and maintain net neutrality.

Other than that I'm all for the guy.

I don't think he respects the right to privacy very much.

He's too nice. I didn't vote.

his appointments and his vp are shit. will make the country worse overall, even if economy benefits

His supposed authoritarian leanings are a bit disconcerting, as all authoritarianism is fundamentally anti-american and anti-white. I suspect it's relatively benign, but as a stone-cold veteran of the 1st great meme war, I have no reservations about fighting an overreaching Trump adminstration should it go that route.