>I automatically assume it's not the husband's

Am I too cynical?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GKFHZuCvvS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>husband
now wait just a second here, who says you need a husband to be married

You're not cynical, you're insecure and you project your fear onto others.

Yeah, probably too much time on the internet bud.

Just a tad too cynical.

However... my brother got this chick pregnant that he'd known only three months. They got married and the kid is a year old. Sometimes I wonder if it's his at all.

Odds of cucking are 5-10%. If the woman is hot and the guy is a total cuck dweeb who has total faith in her then the odds are much higher.

Assume shes not cucking as defaultm if its your own wife then Trust but verify.

Your default assumption is the woman is a whore

This is not the case on average, but you need to look at the husband and wife and see if the male is a cuck or if the wife is an obvious whore and make an educated guess

have it genetically tested, all it takes is a swab. sometimes babies get switched at the hospital. it might not even be her's. you'd be doing them both a favor :^)

Not always shouldn't be, if you want to live in a better world. Not all genes are worth passing. Not all good and excellent genes are equally worth passing. Racial prosperity is above personal matters. Mine genes are rather good: 90+ longevity, no mental health record, physically fit family, high intelligence and proper professions for the last two hundred years. Probably better than 85% of Europeans. But if someone with genius IQ and history of 110+ longevity pops up, why shouldn't my wife get pregnant from him to better out race, for example? They should be not allowed to bred and to raise kids. To pass their genes should be a privilege of the few best suited to pass them and if you have to raise a kid from a man with literally superior genes, then you should have genetics considered worthy by the ministry of eugenics in the first place.
TL;DR - it's not enough to breed with their women, because your good genetic gift will be tainted with cuck "father". Only lesser alpha should raise kids of superior alpha. Like we wuz Spartans
t. dad of two kids of his own and three from other men

>t. deluded underage roleplayer

Kids getting switched at the hospital is a one out of a million thing. Anyway this was a home birth lol.

pol is board of adults. leave

So, why are you still here?

This desu. But i guess finding out youre a cuck is any sensible mans fear.

>t. dad of two kids of his own and three from other men

t. russian cuck go prep the Uzbek/Chechen bull

>uzbek and chechens
>good genetics
One biodad was Norwegian, another one was English, another Austrian

>dad of two kids of his own and three from other men
As in you let other guys impregnate your wife three times? Did you watch? Did they need multiple sessions for it to take?
Home birth is the only way to do it.

being a step-dad is not a being cuck.

Having said that, if a woman has 3 kids from 3 other men, you probably shouldn't get involved with her. Also, if you have some sort of bullshit fantasy about letting your wife get pregnant by 3 other men AFTER you're married with kids, then you should probably kys b/c that's paramount to child abuse FOR ALL kids involved.

Dont worry mate and congrats for the bby.

>As in you let other guys impregnate your wife three times?
Yes, one is literally a famous actor, another one had average longevity of 100 something in his family, another one is a Winter Olympic athlete.
>Did you watch?
It's a eugenic process of racial progress, not some degenerate fetish
>child abuse
Kids wouldn't even know about that. How would they? We are all eureopan

>baiting this hard
W E W
E
W

Nah, you just have a case of the memebrains.

You're too progressive

no

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>in work shop
>meet 2 people
>one is a girl who looks like a teenager says she has a new born baby, me thinking she's a teen mom
>turns out she's 25 BUT she has a dead beat dad she wants nothing to do with now
>meet other guy trying to hit on this girl, he looks like a young adult
>i think he's some kind of idiot for trying to get with a single mom, turns out he's 29
>suddenly don't blame him for wanting to get with this girl at this age when he's just a decent looking guy because she's still pretty good looking, but i wouldn't
>realize i'm 21 and look 16
the world is weird

This-a-rino. You know next to nothing about the woman, op. Your suspicions only reveal our own issues of trust.

wait, are you saying the world isnt black and white?

more like assuming makes an ass out of you

> your pic
youtube.com/watch?v=GKFHZuCvvS4
> tfw even a plastic mannequin gets laid with jewish qt

>Jewish
>qt

(((qt)))

Never seen attractive jewess

Last year, I got into a relationship with a womam who didn't tell me she was in a relationship. Women fucking cheat all the fucking time. I've had gfs in the past who did it to me even though I was loyal. You can't trust em.

Says the virgin.
I don't even know how many girlfriends of good friends of mine tried to fuck me while they were still in a relationship.
Women don't comprehend the concept of loyalty. Very few do.
They only look for the most fitting partner, and with most fitting I mean the one who is capable of providing for the offspring.
Cheating on their SO is justified and totally acceptable to them as long as it is for the purpose to find the most capable partner.

The sooner you realize this, the easier your life will be.

>Women don't comprehend the concept of loyalty. Very few do
Seconded

Just say congratulations and then ignore her.

Hopefully not your coworker because she's gonna be super useless in less than six months and fucking gone for two years in eight months.

Because you're probably right.

this desu