I just love this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw
youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts
youtu.be/FD7BDP3XMG0
youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I unironically miss W. As bad as people used to say he was, times have never been better than when he was in power.

This guy and his predecessor effectively rendered your life into nothing more than a future body lying face down in the mud.

his so awkward lol

maybe he did do 9/11 but he's moe as fuck

sounds good to me senpai

also, checked

>This guy and his predecessor effectively rendered your life into nothing more than a future body lying face down in the mud.

Yeah, whatever. W throwing out the first pitch at a Yankess game after 9/11 was an epic president moment. He could've led all of Yankee stadium on a Crusade that night.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw

eh whatever. Sure he was a neocon cuck who let the globalists get away with too much, but he spent most of his presidency killing sandniggers and inventing new weapons with which to kill sandniggers, which is pretty cool.

Is Obama asleep?

Who's "Obama"?

Nah, Trump was talking about the shit globalists have gotten away with in the last 8 years and that is what Obama looked like.

When George resisted Al Gore's intimidation tactic by not understanding it
youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts

Brokeback Mountain.

sleep tight Dubbyah

He was having a fucking ball.

Always happy and smiling and joking about, he didnt give a shit and was making sure he had some fun.

sleep tight Dubbyah

sleep tight Dubbyah

Paid him NO MIND ahaha

Who throws a show? Honestly!

What does Dubya mean, help me out brahs

he just wanted to make his papa proud and play for the rangers

that smile at the first dodge
"HEH IM FAST"

sleep tight Dubbyah

>Always happy and smiling and joking about, he didnt give a shit and was making sure he had some fun.

I don't have the perspective of people living outside of America, but I always figure that W is sort of the personification of what foreigners think of Americans. A little dim and naive, but full of spirit. Also, not averse to wearing a cowboy hat and boots, and speaking with a Texas drawl.

W was a good man, I think. I always believe that he really meant the things he said. He had a lot to deal with during his two terms.

Reminder that Dubya had far more charisma than Obama will ever have.
I have my doubts even Trump will stack up.

sleep tight Dubbyah

Its just the way his friends said W you retard.

W.

How the fuck is Dick Cheney still alive?

this was an amazing time

I think he's really happy that Trump won, and only publicly stated otherwise because he had to because establishment

>this will be a phrase in the next 5 years

I was there. You had to take your parka on/off like 5 times

he's such an adorable war criminal

sleep tight dubbya

SLEEP TIGHT DUBBYAH

Thanks.
Ok thanks, how do I unretard

He's like a high energy Jeb

>implying killing Muslims is bad

Poor guy, nearly suffocated in that bag.

Pretty much spot on from what i remember, sure the media took the piss and all when he did not know some basic stuff but it was like 'americans'.

This was a president of the people really, he enjoyed his time and was relatable.

Sure when the media asked him 'who the president of pakistan was' 'mr pakistan' was a fucking great answer because why the fuck should he care and try and remember everyone.

dick cheney is better pham

Smooth as fuck.

Even with all his flaws, I never doubted who's side he was on. He was on my side.

youtu.be/FD7BDP3XMG0

haven't seen this linked here in a longggg time
youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08FcI

Meanwhile Jeb wouldn't have dodged the shoes and would've just acted as if nothing happened

>This was a president of the people really, he enjoyed his time and was relatable.

That's how I felt about him when he was president. I think he really cared about people, and had a good heart. Jimmy Carter was like that as well. I don't know if a man like that can be president again. Maybe men like that CAN'T function as president - I dunno.

Clinton was corrupt and dishonest, Obama was constantly dour, and Trump (who I voted for) has his head so deeply entrenched up his own ass that I'm not sure he'll be able to put anything above his own ego.

>when you fly 3 planes into buildings and 1 into a field just so you get more people to watch you throw a perfect pitch.
the most alpha president ever tbqh

That's exactly how I feel, we're no longer in a time when good people can be president.

He would have pulled a Richard Spencer and walked away with a sad look

>Baby blood and Teenager Hearts

He hasnt aged well

if you dodge shoes, your enemies win.

h-h-he's fast!

GW had a good heart, he believed in the best of humanity and thought the mudslimes could be civilized.

Hell I did until Turkey proved that its really a deathcult.

Sleep tight dubbyah

/thread

That still sort of chokes me up. I'm an old fag - was in my early 20's during 9/11 - I remember watching this on television and feeling the entire country was in unison at that moment in time. And it hasn't been that way since.

That fucker threw it from the TOP OF THE MOUND like a fucking boss and you couldn't have thrown a more perfect strike.

We must stop the terror

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

sleeb tite dubbyoo

Ahaha what a fucking lord.

SLEEP TIGHT DUBBYAH

sleep tight Dubbyah

sleep tight dubbyah

and the best part is the yankees lost this series

sleep tight Dubbyah

i request the pic of dubbya like the one in op but with this thing already on his head, when he weared it like a retard

Sleep tight dubbyah

Delivered

thank you burger, have a wonderful day.

Why do you love the man who did 9/11?

see you in hell dubya

some days I miss him, he's adorable

sleep tight dubbyah

Fuck. I miss him and Obama.

All we have now is some piss fetish orange Putin fanboy. How far we have fallen.

best political meme of my childhood

alwwp tight Dubbyah

checked

george bush doesn't care about black people

bush was the first hitler

SLEEP TIGHT DUBBYAH

sleep tight Dubbyah

The fuck are you on about? His and his administration's stupidity by playing into Bin Laden's hands has essentially eroded the foundations of American secularism which is what made the USA great in the first place. Now it's some hybrid Christian-Judeo yet ethnic-nationalist behemoth that has never had lower morale, and is fractured now more than ever likely because of GWBs failure as a leader and the planning of a mujahedeen. 9/11 didn't have to change as much as it did, but the USA had a very weak leadership that at the time that didn't act in the interests of the people.

that last panel is classic dubya. the bush years were the best years ever.

>times have never been better than when he was in power
>too young to remember the 90s

Bush and Obama were the ultimate tag team fucking up America and the world. Make America Great Again actually means something to oldfags.

1999-2000-2001 right up until 9/11 were best years

>tfw no more Bush-era Sup Forums

Jeb almost looks photoshopped into that picture.

Look at those 3 former Presidental candidates!

90s had gun grabber clinton. not good. and the clothes were hideous.