I don't get it, what rights do woman not have? what the fuck are they marching for?

I don't get it, what rights do woman not have? what the fuck are they marching for?

I feel like woman just want something to complain about something and the cucked men that follow just want to fuck the insecure bitches.

Please explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
twitter.com/disawooed/status/822925129508331521
time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

absolutely nothing. They all belong in a mental institution

Human rights include killing babies in the 21st century.

Sad really.

Begging for pussy this hard.

This is a thing I noticed a lot. There are many of these types of "men" who act left and progressive just to get some pityful and degrading sex from these unshaved dykes. This is a widespread thing among students. Are there any studies on this?

It's just virtue signalling

Imagine your life is so easy and soft you have to invent various transgressions to struggle against to feel relevant in society.

That's what's happening now. The west has insulated its people against violence and oppression so well that they are now inventing fantasies of being oppressed.

I've realized the left runs on the following:
>Fan-fiction
Usually disseminated on social media sites such as tumblr
And
>Virtue signaling

What city was that taken in?

i'm having a good time baiting #womensmarch with this

It truly is pathetic though, I feel this people need to create an illusion of the other--specifically a menacing evil other, in order to give themselves worth

i heard dildos figure in somehow, as well

And it doesn't even work. Pussy beggers never get pussy. It's a fact. They end up in the friendzone.

>I don't get it, what rights do woman not have? what the fuck are they marching for?
The right to get their cunts mutilated at birth.

Which is a right that men don't have. So women really want better rights then men.

They're all secret super deep cover nazis wanting to make sure the blacks and latinos can keep aborting.

I'll jeer at you in the streets for appearances but deep down I'm with you sister.

Growing up in a household with a man-hating, woman-praising mother probably contributes to this behavior as well. My mom would occasionally say shit about men but she also shit about women as well. I think that's part of the problem. The whole 'women are people too' meme seems to only focus on the good things that women do whilst ignoring the fact that women do bad shit just like men do.

Bump

They are protesting the biases against women in society, and the fact that we just elected a pussy grabber.

Women only make 77% of what a man makes and women-only expenses like daycare are increasing every year. Equal pay and access to childcare needs to become a basic human right.

>le 77% meme
Terrible bait, just sad. The day of the rake is coming.

bait harder

do i come off as autistic?

The only women I know going to this are overweight/unattractive. And the men are mega cucks who Id never touch. I hate being a woman rn, these cunts are embarassing me

>women-only expenses like daycare are increasing every year
That's called inflation.

How the fuck is daycare a "woman only expense"

Tell that to the fucking daycare I write a check to every week you fucking leaf faggot.

Day of the rake when???

>when you can tell they fucked up their sign and tried to write over the black with the red

>the "manspreading"
>the "demoralized look of them"
>sex
>boobs
>anime
>thin

This is what feminists hate.

No, leftists always avoid an argument they know they can't win

>77%
Why don't they hire only females then, saves a lot of money.

it's a woman only expense in the fatherless single mom bonobo society we are striving towards

Condoms are cheap contraceptive what a dumb whore. All those things she lists are things she wants other people to pay for. Women are so ungrateful, men invented and built the entire modern world, we don't even ask for a thank you and all you do is shit on us

They want respect, they want to be treated equally... Just get out of your basement and talk with any woman out there, Sup Forums is not the right place to get redpilled about this topic tbqh

she came back

> honey, whats wrong?
>NOTHING
>so everything is allright?
>NO

This.

You're not wrong- most women are airheads..feminists have been co-opted by a far left fringe of man hating dykes in academia.
The "rights" they want are taxpayer funded abortions and birth control..

It's simple: George Soros

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

Share this article on social media. It's written by a female, muslim feminist who voted for Trump.

But they are treated equal how retarded are you?

twitter.com/disawooed/status/822925129508331521

Abortion is a globalist/jewish trick used to aid in the destruction of the family creating a demographic crisis necessitating open borders and immigration and destroy individual cultures and nations.

Dude, the point is that laws are insufficient to force equal pay. Look at the bill MA passed recently in regards to this, and that other states are doing too - banning companies from asking for salaries from previous jobs among other things, which disadvantage women more and give them lower salaries. And, it was signed by a Republican governor.

Made my day

>you don't agree with me, you must be a troll!!

I don't think typical feminist demonstrations earn women a lot of respect. To the contrary.

It's the "sneaky fucker" mating strategy.

While the alphas and higher betas compete against one another, they act like women to appear nonthreatening. Then they go for it when firmly entrenched in women's circles. Some species of fish actually change sexes temporarily until the alpha leaves them alone with the women.

>implying half of the women in the US weren't rolling their eyes at the "protest" today

Give this man some sources

being less effective in negotiations for salary packages is not unequal pay, i'm sure alot of women could negotiate a higher salary then the autistic men that can't negotiate for shit

there is no need for the state to control that

Rights that women have that men do not:

- the right to vote
- the right to genital integrity
- the right to not be drafted in wartime
- the right to custody of their children
- the right to kill their unborn children
- the right to be paid as much as men for the same job (since the 1960s)
- the right to not be discriminated against in hiring and university admissions

I have no god damn clue which rights women are claiming that they don't have, just like the op.

Can anyone name a right that men have which women don't have?

Companies should do away with salary negotations for new hires, as reddit has, as it can clearly lead to big discrepancies with little actual skill level difference in the job.

Women generally do worse when salary negotiations are involved, that's why there are so many people at my college trying to teach women how to negotiate better. They wouldn't have to do that if negotiation didn't exist. Pay people a rate commensurate with experience, role, and knowledge. Make it data driver. The fact that a woman can also take advantage of a shitty negotiation system isn't relieving, it's proof.

They just want attention

Nah, your fine buddy. Sounds like this girl just wants free/next to nothing everything that already exist. Equal pay exists, sorry you wont make as much as a chemical engineer if you major in finger painting

Why cant men get together and demand those fucking cunts be treated equal and be subject to drafting in wartime?

>women want the same access to rape/domestic violence services that men have
I don't think they do.

Tell that to my Facebook feed full of

>YAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN
>WITH YOU PROTESTERS
>MARCH ON LADIES

what fundamental human right do women not currently have?

These college girls have no idea what female oppression really is.

>But they are treated equal how retarded are you?
lol? go to any kind of workspace literally anywhere. Women are sexualized and underestimated almost daily for no reason, and I know your autism makes this hard to believe, but you can believe that this is at least what they feel.

The green banner at the back is written in Irish.

I also laughed when I read that. Women have thever only access to domestic violence and rape support.

>autistic
No, but you missed an excellent chance to tell her that women actually get a third more spent on their healthcare throughout their lives, and that this doesn't even include the fact that female specific diseases like breast cancer get many times the funding that male specific diseases do.

You could also have compared the number of rape/domestic violence services available to women to those available to men.

>underestimated almost daily for no reason

As someone that works with women, it is not for 'no reason'

>getting rid of negotiation because women are bad at it

is this bait?

They're marching for free abortions, the right to slut without consequences, and for whatever scrap of their rapidly dwindling influence they can get. The paper tiger of PC culture and SJW menstruation-rage was blown over when Trump weathered every hit, smear, or scandal without flinching. It's like being robbed by some scrawny tweaker faggot (who's tripping balls) only for someone to point out that he's holding a spray-painted BB gun.

But you're not far off. Without anything to cry "muh oppression!" over, the whole movement is left dead in the water, so they invent and imagine oppression and tyranny wherever they can. It's real life strawmanning, because you'll never see or hear them tackle any of the real issues--like female genital mutilation in the Middle East, pedophilia, the sex trade, or shit that Indian women go through, or what women face in Africa, or what happens to baby girls in China.

No, no, they want to fight battles they can rage about on twitter while sipping pumpkin spice lattes from the comfort of their home, in between classes about the Patriarchy, how Gender is fucking imaginary, and how only white males have ever done anything wrong in the history of forever.

more like
> getting rid of negotiation because it doesn't represent proficiency at a job
If I were an employer, I would minimize the variance of salaries I give people, and give bonuses proportionally based on the kind of paying customers who stuck around or were gained due to work by an employee.

>Oh no! Women have to pay for shit a man would have to pay for if he was the one single and taking care of a child!

Name one "man only expense" that the government subsidizes? Everyone gets fucked by their choices, ladies.

Also, literally the only reason she would be in a position of having to take care of a kid alone and not like it, is
1. The dad died
2. She doesn't know who the father is

Give help to 1., tell 2. to shut her mouth and her fucking legs.

skanky mike

>indicative of your social circles

more news at 11

>it doesn't represent proficiency at a job

but it represents ambition, initiative, confidence and an understanding of your own worth within the company and how to leverage it.

not our fault bitches are meek, doesn't mean we have to shape the world so its more comfortable for every submissive person.

time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/

The wage gap says what it is: a gap, nothing more. It is not because corporations decide to pay women less because their women, it is because of several variables such as:

>Occupation (Engineer vs. Social Worker)
>Hours worked (Men often work more)
>Maternity Leave (after a baby, only a certain percentage come back to the work force, I don't have the stat)
>Women don't like to ask for more pay vs. Men

Feminists are lazy and don't want to analyze the stats and numbers. They'd rather cry for equal pay than encourage women to jump into the STEM fields. Nothing is stopping them either; they will blame stereotypes for not picking a profession that pays more.

this reminds me of somethin that happened a while ago
>be on omegle because why tf not
>go on feminism/feminist tag
>start talking to one
>she doesnt leave immediately
>i ask about wage gap
>get the typical muh 77cents to a mans dollar
>ask for proof
>none
women are fucking stupid

>that pic

did Gordon attend the funeral?

please ffs tell me he did

>what she said

why can't these guys be honest with themselves

Can confirm, normal women just want to be treated like human beings and not butlers/fucktoys, it's the radfems that don't want rape jokes on television because they had a regrettable lay while drunk and didn't bother to call the police, or knows a friend who did it, or just wants their compulsive lying and shitty behavior endorsed.

Wow good job mahmoud, women everywhere btfo

this is bullshit. a married woman is happier being a stay at home mother, that handles business at the house from 7-6. The man works and supports in other ways. The ideology about the "butler/fucktoy" stuff all comes from leftist programming over the years. Women have no idea what the want.

>They have rights now

But not later. That's pretty much the fight, at least that's what I've seen so far. Trump is also affecting society's views on women.

There's a middle ground between worshipping women and posting on Sup Forums saying "in 20 years I'm going to be fucking androids so who cares about women".

degenerates.

America is one of the few countries were people can command salaries without producing anything of value, off sheer personality and force of will.

A submissive person can be just as valuable as and employee as an extrovert. Having a different personality type could mean you're just as qualified but paid less.

Systemically, it biases against women -- who are more likely to have been socialized to be meek. Asians have also been socialized for that.

>homocide

To be as rich as men

There's also a subsect of the left who've been clamoring for government omnipotence since they thought they'd never lose the house and are right now panicking because they believe Trump is gonna do unto them what they hoped Clinton would do to us.

Women already have all of those things

They are sexualized because they dress certain way.
They dress certain way because they want the attention.
They are sexualized because they dress certain way.
They dress certain way because they want the attention.

New thread ,fellow autists.

So does the CIA!
Be bam Ching!

Here's my question: does this protest even HAPPEN if Hillary won?

They don't behave like equals.

They are marching under the guise of woymens rights so the media can't make fun of them for continuously whining about Trump. They are anti-trump rallies with a PC label. This enables them to continue whining about Trump without people being able to make fun of them for it. Its a political tactic its not about women's rights and its working since all of the fags in this tread are falling for it.

It's a double edged sword. Some men who were raised by liberal parents end up being beta cucks while a few of them end up hating that faggotry more than anyone. I was brought up in a liberal household (born and raised in California) and I quickly developed a burning hatred of that lifestyle of my own volition. The indoctrination had the exact opposite of its intended effect on me.

no way that soros sign is real

WHAT DO WE WANT?

ATTENTION

I droped my tablet when I saw soros sigh. Is this legit?