You have to admit Sup Forums, he has a point

You have to admit Sup Forums, he has a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obama was MUH FIRST NIGGA PREZIDENT and Trump is A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>obama takes credit for literally every job held.

What kind of magic wand does he have?

The majority of the jobs he "created" are part-time; so, they could've found a way to show up.

Checkdominos.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg&feature=youtu.be

Trump supporters will ignore this video. It hurts too much to admit

Yeah supporting Obama was trendy and hip, supporting Trump makes you a racist bigot. The silent majority was there in spirit.

yeah thanks obama for fractioning the jobs, gj you sub 130 IQ retard.

I hope trumps +30 IQ compared to Obummer will bring in some actual positive change

The sad thing is, it shows that people are so afraid of losing their jobs they cant take a single day off.

White people have jobs, niggers still don't.

>everyone was unemployed before obama came to office

maybe for nigs, I still work at the same company going back to Bush

Liberals:
> don't worry guys Trump isn't dangerous the president has very little power
>thank you president Obama for creating x amount of jobs even though you had no power for 6/8 years of your presidency and the economy would've recovered naturally anyways without the limited intervention you had in the first two years
>DRUMPF

Funny, I thought voters picked the President, not crowds.

But then they're also saying that the populist opinion is against Trump because more people were at the demonstration than the Inauguration.

On the other hand, they declare populism is bad, and not how a President should be picked.

I'm confused...

He doesn't realize they had to take second jobs to pay for their increased insurance premiums

it's in washington, d.c.

please don't post this guy. he's a non-white Greek, he shouldn't be representing America

shitty minimum wage jobs when we have college degrees

DC is bluer than the bottom of the ocean

I think people are burnt out from the election. The war is over, we've won, now I wanna go home to my nice house with a white picket fence.

>DC is bluer than the bottom of the ocean
DC is blacker than the bottom of the ocean

FTFY

but its black at the bottom of the ocean.

but obama also created a large class of educated physically able people who have literally dropped out of the workforce, essentially human garbage

Yes Obama, thanks for all the part time jobs with no healthcare coverage.
Also thank you for making healthcare coverage mandatory.