Rightwingers:

Rightwingers:
>"we won! Suck it liberals! Hahaha!"

As I continue to live in a blue state, doing drugs and having casual sex in the comfort of my own home.

Name ONE reason why I should give a fuck that Trump and the Republicans own the country for the next 4 years.

>doing drugs and having casual sex
Hope you find God user

what timeline you in sounds shit

You shouldnt

Depoliticize yourself. Stop paying attention. Don't vote. Don't read any news related to politics. Trust me

> casual sex
Rapist.

>As I continue to be a piece of shit degenerate

God doesn't turn anyone away, OP.

I have one: Jeff Sessions, who is pro-civil asset forfeiture and "pro-states rights" except, oh wait, marijuana policy.

Conservatives who are purportedly pro-states rights, like Pence and Sessions, LOVE interfering with states if it's in a conservative direction.

ILfag here, same situation.
Honestly don't reveal your power level (ever) and you're fine, everything will be similar

>As I continue to live in a blue state, doing drugs and having casual sex in the comfort of my own home.
how far is your butthole stretched?
btw you'll soon be out of subsidized anti-retrovials
kys faggot

The civilization that you live in. Your ability eat good food, watch good shows, have fun, and (I presume) to keep striving to be better will be destroyed once civilization crashes down.

All of it will be gone if you allow policies that allow civilization to decay.

You, like all of us would like to live in a safe and peaceful environment. You get that through red pilled policy.

Muh Imaginary Boogeymen fallacy.

>own the country for the next 4 years.
>8

8 years* faggot
Finally america will stop being such a fucking shit country and kill isis
God bless america seriously

>Name ONE reason why I should give a fuck that Trump and the Republicans own the country for the next 4 years.

fallacy of many questions

Your degenerate lifestyle will eventualy kill you, so there's really no reason to bother.

I know this is bait, but Sessions has a lifetime of public statements that marijuana is a demon drug as well as a confirmation hearing from last week where he said he will enforce federal law over state law on marijuana, and that he is OK with high burden of proof on cases against civil asset forfeiture.

>4 years

You do realize that Trump is going to:

1. Bring in voter ID to every state, culling millions of democrat votes

2. Get rid of Soros and loads of anti-white agitation groups

3. Reform universities to stop brainwashing

...and much more

8 years isn't even the maximum, it would not be unlike Trump to run for a third term or have one of his family members run

SAY IT WITH THEM:
"HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US"
x'D

It's more like tearing off a scab than dividing, anyhow.

Ask your fellow liberals rioting right now

"haha we won" said the trump supporter that goes to his 70 hour a week job at the pencil factory making 10 dollars an hour.
these people are truly retarded

>doing drugs and having casual sex

fuck off Chad

>mfw he's too autistic to understand that God exists as an archetype of the collective unconscious

>assuming you'll live 4 years

you shouldn't because you're a nigger and a nigger is worth approx 1/4 of a real human being

you shouldnt user, nobody cares what you do in the privacy of your own home so long as it doesnt hurt anyone

this is what we want, everybody just taking it easy and being safe

>108323904
>trying this hard to cope
the fact you made a thread just to say "but I really don't care HAHA!" shows how much of a faggot you are.
you don't deserve a (you)