Trump goes in front of CIA

>Trump goes in front of CIA
>Has paid staffers laugh/cheer for him
>Expects people to believe that it was actual CIA people cheering for him

>Tells the CIA that the media lied about the numbers at his inauguration
>Says that the crowd was full all the way back to the Washington memorial
>7 hour timelapse (which goes up until when people start leaving) shows otherwise, despite whatever some /poll/ anons try to prove with wide angle shots from the front

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

I mean, let's be honest here guys... we've now got the easiest to troll president in the history of the US. He's obsessed with his image, and is super thin skinned.

Why troll a few SJWs, when you can fuck with a President so hard that it gets into the history books? His skin is so thin it's pathetic.

A couple of years of insults and he'll probably explode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 "City is liberal"
>inb4 "we were working"

I don't care much about that actual numbers. It's just an example of how desperately he fights to make himself look big, and how easy it is to provoke him into making a fool of himself

Not what the thread is about, dumbass.

Nice automated damage control without reading

Sup Forums on damage control on their own board

Its all coming crumbling down
Literally a retard fighting high angle video with low angle pictures

>be boy scout
>go to west point
>be army intel
>get law degree from Harvard
>join CIA
>learn 7 languages
>become case officer
>become regional director
>8 tours of hot zones
>catch bad guys and bust secrets all day
>have to come in on saturday
>this fuckin retard walks in

You do realize that both of the font sections can be full in both speeches but there can still be lots of empty space back further, right? Does that make sense? Are you stupid?

>responds to actual video showing the size of the crowd at all times
>posts a close up shot from a lower front angle, where you can still see the white tarp in the first mall section on the ground

Nice

Anyway, seriously though.

Any rumor we make up, if it gets big enough... he's guaranteed to respond to it. The man literally sent circled photos of his hands to a guy for years after the man claimed he had small hands.

The internet got him to go on TV and do a press conference about golden showers

The sky is the limit.

You know, at first I thought your shitty attention-whore baitposting really doesn't deserve an address.

But if Trump is gonna get rep BTFO'ing you and your weak bitchboy accusations, that's actually fine by me.

It's even better when the media jumps on every lie you cook up and gets discredited along with the complete and utter waste of space, such as yourself.

:^)

Trump is the one who suffers though, that's my point!

He can't help but respond to everything! He's the ultimate trolling target. I mean... imagine having the ability to make fun of someone famous... and that person always gives you a rise... and then tries to prove you wrong on national TV.

He's the ultimate target. This is the ultimate kek.

>From the DSM

- Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance

-Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

-Exaggerating your achievements and talents

-Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

-Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people

-Requiring constant admiration

-Having a sense of entitlement

-Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations

-Taking advantage of others to get what you want

-Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

-Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

> trump suffers

What, by getting easy shit to discredit for free points with the populace?

Oh yeah, he's suffering lmao

Keep up the good work, trollmaster69

It's impressive how someone on Sup Forums can completely miss the point on how memes work.

Good job! Gold star for participation!

>Why troll a few SJWs, when you can fuck with a President so hard that it gets into the history books? His skin is so thin it's pathetic.

yeah we already been doing that, next we'll make him stop paying for aids meds or something

If we lose funding for AIDS and cancer treatment, all of Sup Forums will be overrun though

And nothing of value will be lost.

BLUNDER of the century!

Oh no, you misunderstand... we'll be at levels of AIDS and cancer that will overwhelm anything we've seen previously

Constantly arguing with the internet is the best way to look presidential :^)

Especially because when he "discredits" people he always goes too far and exaggerates to the point of lying. Like in the talk to the CIA.

>is super thin skinned
i'd say i agree. He has certain traits that will lead to him called "pathetic". If he wasn't D.J. Trump of course
>mfw trumpfags will say that his skin is so thin it's thick
>mfw hillary s of same tier

This still ranks pretty low on the list of Egotistical Trump Posturing.
Wait until we get to the state of the union and he argues over the duration of applause

I'm trying to think of even one "scandal" you imbeciles have cooked up that didn't end up giving Trump a popularity boost, but I can't.

I guess it's just out the realm of possibility for you underage turbovirgins, that the absolute majority of americans might want a president who's not afraid to tell unemployed neetbux kiddos that they should shut the fuck up.

Trump needs to picked on about anything related to size. That will get his panty-liners into a bunch.

He was called Hitler every single day during his campaign.

His feelings are probably very hard to hurt.

Hahaha, this pathetic little man is already cracking on day fucking 1. lmao he is going to have an aneurysm in no time.

Jesus, he's gotten popularity boosts from scandals?

I mean, were they really small boosts? Was his popularity negative at some point? Because he's got the lowest popularity of any President assuming office.

spicer was talking about watched around the world. tv, internet etc

>implying being called Hitler by liberals is an insult
that's what i call "ideological inflation", pal

According to the same polls that predicted a 99% Hillary victory of course.

>we've now got the easiest to troll president in the history of the US. He's obsessed with his image, and is super thin skinned.

don't flatter yourself

just whining about everything trump does, doesn't make him thin skinned

it makes you desperate

No man, we're epic trollmasters here at CTR and we'll make sure everyone knows that we've got our feet up and we're kicking the air as hard as we can!

praise kek faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Sup Forums tells the truth
>damage control
K den

>lowest popularity of any President assuming office
Based on what? polls? the same polls that said he wouldn't get the nomination? or would win battleground states? or wouldn't win the election?

Nice knee jerk reaction!

Because only liberals want to destroy the country.

Nice try, shlomo.

You've never met a narcissist, have you?

He won't break down, he won't get "hurt feelings" because part of that personality disorder is believing everyone is jealous of you, and that you are superior.

What happens with a narcissist when he is "hurt"? He lashes out and flails to punish others.

Need proof he's a narcissist beyond the DSM ? Other than most of his recent history... Chris Matthews once sent him a family Christmas card of his family.

Trump sent it back autographed.

Maybe its time for Trump supporters to stop being such tolerant saints.

>holding a press conference to say he had the biggest inauguration ever, when, in fact, he didn't

Two days along and the laughs keep comin'

So instead of making good changes we should instead bait him and keep running in circles while our nation falls apart?
Fellow liberal, I like you:)

Too bad that Trump's a prez now, and everyone in the world IS jealous of him.

I hope he autographs your deportation papers.

Please, the polls were shifting the week prior after the FBI announcement, and the numbers he got were within polling margins. They put those margins in for a reason.

He didn't out perform the margins, so he didn't "beat the polls".

cia, fbi, and nsa tired of dnc operational and information security and follow through. american intelligence agencies are some of the best in the world, and all these major recent leaks are dnc errors.

cia/nsa without a liberal executive would not have let benghazi happen.

> FBI announcement

lmao, Trump won when a pislamist shot up a club and niggers made a show of killing cops

8 years, shitskin

Why is an Austrian so obsessed with Trump and America anyway?

Nostalgia

Why did Paco have a nervous breakdown and go sleep in the field, after he couldn't take looking at walls anymore?

>everyone in the world IS jealous of him

Why are people so happy to be his stooges? You really think that even his own supporters in the mid-west are jealous of him? Who the fuck wants to be president? Most people just want their family, friends, hobbies and a good income. Megalomaniacs, narcissists, opportunistic parasites and freaks want ultimate power, and sometimes you get an ideologue that genuinely thinks that if they could just get some power, they could help their cause.

I'd have been more jealous of him when he was just a rich real estate guy if I ever even thought of him. Now everyone has to think of him because he is a prick with a throne.

> why are people happy for their president, don't they understand they are stooges

I've enjoyed going through your mental gymnastics, but there's a hot gf in my bed that needs fucking.

Good night, m'virgin

Why are you picking on Obama?

Why do you care?

You're Canadian.

You have your cuck.

How about him responding to every single comment thrown his way? What does that make him?

Oh yea... Easy to troll just like he said. Fuck you trump kids are retarded

Trying this hard

The number of trump-shills from foreign countries is just pathetic. Don't you have anything better to do with your lives than talk about another country's politics?

I don't know but I'm getting pretty fucking pissed off

Why the fuck did he waste time worrying about this shit? Please tell me the next four years isn't this shit. Please. What the fuck is he doing with this shit?

>Cancer can't handle the truth

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

better than nothing you dumb cuck

Pfft. Nah. You're the cuck for questioning the government and not blindly taking anything on faith. Who are you trying to kid, buddy? Just obey.

What?

>it's so funny triggering trump lol
>he's so triggered lolololo

kek, you probably cried yourself to sleep the night of Nov 8th.

you will continue to get btfo btw

Lol damage control

Guy's throwing a fit over nothing. Maybe after a few more instances like this, you'll forget why you voted for him in the first place.

Here's a webm mate.

Explode like your mum did on Trumps dick!

SALTY LIBERAL TEARS FOR FOUR MORE YEARS!

OP is fake news

As your neighbor I'm quite concerned about popular movements and politics of the United States. We are neighbors and the social justice movement of previous years spilled over here. These things need to be manageable situations.

As a genuine critic of politics dont get someone like me wrong in supporting trump. I'm well aware that shills are on both sides; which then at that point it begs to ask the question whos shills are more ethical and in the right, which at that point the American political system becomes a joke

Sounds like Obama to a tee.

i support trump because im a critic of politics. From my view, most of America bought into this Hollywood styled selling of political values on the left and right. Therefore logically, you all deserve a president like Trump regardless of your political allegiance and perception of paradigm because you all buy into these super hyped up media icons.

Hopefully America will learn something about this over the next years

>Why troll a few SJWs, when you can fuck with a President so hard that it gets into the history books
sjws are degeneracy, trump is not.

>Hopefully America will learn something about this over the next years

I wish you were correct, unfortunately America will not learn. Between poor education and effective propaganda there are too many useful idiots on the left and the right.

What has always amused me is those on the right think they are free of any propaganda because they feel indoctrination is only effective on the left.

The whole country is suffering from a mass dunning-kruger effect

"I'm canadian so I'm 100% protected from what happens in america!"

Dude you're a fucking dumbass

that's where you're wrong kiddo

barry is now a palm springs golfer

Aw geez you guys, it's another FAKE LIBERAL NARRATIVE...

*laugh track*

nice redpill

>look reddit, I posted it again

Largest. Inauguration crowd. In history.

The left just can't accept reality.

example, please

the question is how many of obama's inauguration crowd was black.

60% of DC is black. everybody knows obama's inauguration was overwhelmingly black. they all came from the surrounding counties.

Whoa. Slow down, samefag.

Oh look /leftypol/ again

Hrmm. Really makes me think. *sips tea*

>haha le ebin rusemeisters 4chanology anonamos interweb hate machiners how about if we EBIN TROLE trump instead of the leftist fifth columnists ruining america, wouldnt that be hella fuckin epic

is this the best you can do shill?

CNN's own Gigapixel Proves that CNN lied about Trump's crowd size

>be clementine president
>worry about inaugural dick size
>better make a speech about it during CIA visit
>better send out the dog to the press and display a whiny administration in an angry and pathetic tone
>better have him walk off without engaging the press

4 years of this shit, enjoy murricans :^)

cnn gigapixel screenshoot of back section.

Is it? Are you trying hard to somehow make the clementine's crowd as big or bigger now by deducting Americans? :^)

So what you are saying is you love elitist oligopolies and big business moving to mexico and china? Why "Troll" the only man trying to help right now. Look what happened to Detroit, years of democratic mayors and automobile corporations moving to cheaper workplaces. Then all the whites left and now it is a wasteland.