The constitution is an outdated piece of paper that needs to be redone from the ground up with a modern outlook in mind...

The constitution is an outdated piece of paper that needs to be redone from the ground up with a modern outlook in mind.
There is no reason why civilians should be allowed to own and purchase semi auto rifles.
I believe the best solution would be a government sponsored buyback followed by an ad campaign focusing on ostracising the remaining gun owners.
After this, guns should be allowed to be purchased after a year long evaluation and training session. Then you will receive a gun license, which allows the purchase of single action revolvers and bolt action rifles.
>Inb4 MUH CONSTITUTION
The constitution was written before modern firearms were even thought of as possible by slave holding white men.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

saged kys

Nice argument.

I agree. I think we should also put strict limitations on the first amendment. We can't have racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, capitalist, fascist idiots like Drumpf supporters going around spreading lies, propaganda, and hatred to get into positions of power.

We do need to limit the way hate speech is dealt with. Needs to be treated like screaming fire in a movie theater.

It should be treated as terrorism and should have severe punishments.

Let's not go too far, there's no need to be like the republicans who want to imprison women for going to health clinics.

If I had it my way, Nazi Republicans would be sent to the gulags. You don't understand how oppressive these people are. The only solution to the America problem is a strict Communist Oligarchy, with freedom of speech limited and guns in the hands of only the police and military

>the system has a provision for doing what I want but I can't use said provision because most people don't agree with me
Sounds like you're on the wrong side of history m8.

Why the fuck is the magazine upside down?

Just need to make it socially unacceptable to believe the backwards ideals republishits hold. LUMP will do a great job, tainting the republican party. 2020 will be the biggest landslide in American history.

Americans are backwards retards, this was proven in 2016, most don't know what's best for them.

>There is no reason
Said Fidel Castro. Do you actually want to live in Cuba? They don't even have proper showers.

>The constitution is an outdated piece of paper that needs to be redone from the ground up with a modern outlook in mind.

S A G E

For shooting sports and hunting there is NO REASON you need a gun that is concealable, semi-auto or holds more than 5 bullets. A shotgun or hunting rifle is fine, but there's NO FUCKING REASON you need a handgun or an assault weapon.

>Muh slippery slope
neck yourself redneck.

Murder is illegal.

Why would we need anymore regulation in regard to weapons?

Then you should be able to convince them to do what you want with your "superior intellect." Alternatively not be as smart as you think you are sweetheart.

>You shouldn't own this because I say so
Not an argument

This.
Try committing a mass shooting without a gun, idiot.

It's for protection you fucking leaf.

It's literally history. But I forgot, history books are haram.

>The constitution is an outdated piece of paper that needs to be redone from the ground up with a modern outlook in mind.

Obama is over thats not happening

>Convince literal inbred retards that the ideas that have been pounded into them since birth might not be the best way.

2018 and then 2020 will disagree. LUMP is only sealing the fate of anyone who supported him.

Do you retards really not understand the fact that you lost?

>ideas that have been pounded into them since birth
Like literal communism? Have you ever seen an american public school?

Hijacking this thread to remind every red-blooded 'Merican to sign this shit:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

>The constitution is an outdated piece of paper
That's why there's an Amendment process. Either propose an Amendment and gain enough support for it to pass, or take a hike.

Oh wait, the make-up of the current congress makes everything you're proposing pretty much impossible.

I agree The constitution failed we have to many niggers Jews and whores in this country

It has been redone. Several times. That's the point of it, it's a living breathing document. Now fuck off you piece of shit.

>The constitution is an outdated piece of paper that needs to be redone from the ground up with a modern outlook in mind

no

>There is no reason why civilians should be allowed to own and purchase semi auto rifles.

There's lots of practical uses for a semi automatic rifle, but the constitution specifically lays out the need for self defense and defense of a free state

>I believe the best solution would be a government sponsored buyback followed by an ad campaign focusing on ostracising the remaining gun owners.

I believe you're a niggerfaggot of the worst variety but I don't think anyone here cares what I think

>After this, guns should be allowed to be purchased after a year long evaluation and training session. Then you will receive a gun license, which allows the purchase of single action revolvers and bolt action rifles.

No, your creeping restrictions on firearms will never end, so no, it cannot be allowed to take place

>>Inb4 MUH CONSTITUTION The constitution was written before modern firearms were even thought of as possible by slave holding white men.

The Constitution affirms your basic rights as a human being, it doesn't grant you anything.

this

The school system is still plagued with backwards ideas that need to be stamped out. Starting with removing the pledge of allegiance. It's creepy and gross that we are brainwashing our children like that.

If you can't convince someone of your point then why are you even here? Are you going to start a revolution and fight all those nasty inbred retards with their big scary guns? I think you need to put down the internet and maybe pick up a book hon.

A FUCKING-

Oh, nice post leafbro

Carry on

Yes, because banning drugs, alcohol and illegal immigration worked so well.

The comprises the American public have given to the republicans are never enough. Now they think owning full autos should be allowed. Disgusting.

Banning illegals was unjust. We are a nation of immigrants. Everything we have is because of the immigrants and slaves that built this nation.

>Not realizing that in the days of the founding fathers, citizens can and did own artillery, warships, repeating guns, etc, and used them alongside government forces
>Thinking that "old-timey war guys=lines of guys with muskets doing nothing but volley fire on an open field"
>Not realizing the Supreme Court already affirmed the 2nd as being interpreted the way it is
>Thinking that there's really anything special about "scary black semi-autos reeee"
>Thinking that they'll ever let go of such an important amendment
O I am laffin

It's near impossible to convince a brainwashed hick that they are wrong. But they are a dieing breed so...

I don't much care what the founding fathers wanted. They owned slaves and had the audacity to write the line "all men are created equal."

Fuck off

But it isn't gross that we're teaching them that the Holocaust happened and 6 million people died in it and the 400,000 number was created by white supremacists to trick young people into being racist?

Fight me faggot.
>You don't NEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEED THAT
And what are you gonna do about it?

The government wouldn't ban what I'm saying because I'm not spreading hate speech.

The constitution is an acknowledgement of the rights held to be self-evident. It isn't a piece of paper that is the laws of the land, like so many copycats have tried. We have a government that gets involved in world politics, but the people govern themselves.

shall not be infringed etc. etc.

You can't take away something we acknowledge as a right, because the constitution doesn't GIVE us that right. It states that it KNOWS we already have that right. If you'd rather be a slave to your government, you're welcome to live anywhere else.

shall not be infringed

>fuck rules and laws and shit, my feelings matter

>It's near impossible to convince a brainwashed hick that they are wrong.
Impossible for someone with autism like yourself maybe ;^)

Irony: The post

What do you think the overall impact on gun deaths, injuries, and crimes will be by getting rid of modern semi-automatic rifles? The pistol is by far used to commit most crimes and murders. Banning "assault weapons" or the modern sporting rifle is merely a political move to make the public think they are safer when really it will do very little. It may make "mass shootings" less likely, but stealing a truck or learning how to construct other means of "mass murder" is not difficult. It is all about politicians in a democracy trying to garner votes out of fear and the desire for safety. They will do something to make their voting base happy to stay in office.

For further looking at the constitution rewriting, would it be possible to say that computers should not be covered by the first ammendment as they were not known back then? Legal precedent is one of the few places where the "slippery slope" logical fallacy is actually relevant due to how court decisions are made and how or legal system functions.

You need guns to fight the tyrannical government. How else will we take back the country when martial law is enforced? Militias are important too. Just my thoughts though.

I mean, I own several guns myself. I understand how dangerous they are.

>Hicks
>dying breed
lol they have a bunch of kids unlike childless liberals

what happens when they run a truck into a group of people like in France? Or they just buy guns from Mexican cartels.

Not are. Can be. A gun by itself is not dangerous.

>Losing an argument
>I know I call him autistic, that means I win!

Why do we continue to allow mentally ill liberals to roam free and subvert our nation?

What happened in France, while it was a tragedy, it was not a mass shooting.

Then every piece of legislation you are going to propose will fail to gain enough support to pass.

What you want then is totalitarianism under the guise of benevolence.

Get stuffed.

It's the potential that makes them inherently dangerous.

Dead is dead retard. Guns don't make you more dead.

Pic is a still from the music video for Pearl jam Do the evolution. IMO one of the best music videos of all time...although out of line with Sup Forumss values.

That's all i wanted to say. I can't participate in the rest of this shitshow because I have to read my Kalashnikov a bedtime story before I tuck it in for the night.

Remember a man only has only two true friends in this world, his dog and his rifle!

Luckily our laws are not based off potential, and what someone MIGHT do.

Whats the point of banning guns if people still die?

The statistics don't seem to back that up.

Inbred children have a high mortality rate. Kinda cancels that out.

>MUH SLABES
Pro tip, even nigger cultures at the time allowed for slavery. Hell, it was a different era. And while that's no longer allowed here, slavery is still totes legit in many, many parts of Africa.
>I don't care, the founding fathers were meanies!
Then you don't get to cite them as an example of the thought processes of the era.

Saged.

Hate speech isn't a thing in America.
It's all free speech as far as the American government is concerned.

Like these muslims protesting in Detroit
You may not like it but it's their right as American citizens

You're spending your Saturday night trolling a Laotian embroidery board and admit you lack the ability to convince people that your views are correct. It's pretty easy to draw conclusions from there sweetie.

>It's the potential that makes them inherently dangerous.
Everything has the potential to kill you numb nuts. That's never been an adequate individual reason to ban something.

>Try committing a mass shooting without a gun, idiot.

Yeah, we call those mass stabbings. They happen frequently in China.

Can we get a petition going? I'm going to mess with Trump supporters and get my followers to sign it.

Wrong.

Kek agrees with you user

Then why are most guns not used for killing or crime?

Here's an idea: Mandatory gun ownership. Now people don't need to be afraid of people with guns because everyone is a person with a gun

Problem solved.

Also how about the fact that banning things never works? Drugs, alcohol, GUNS, its not the tool its a cultural thing, niggers are violent due to the fact that theyre too fucking stupid and short sighted to see the consequences of their actions

Have your guns ever jumped up and killed anyone? No? Then your argument is invalid.
My car has "potential" to fail, allowing it to roll out into the street and over a child. I guess we should just ban all cars, then?
This. America has a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

>disarming the law abiding public

hmmm really making me think

>Inbred children have a high mortality rate.
Africa, the middle east and India prove you wrong.

Plus liberals have abortions so keep digging yourself further in that hole lol

SHALL

NOT

Mass shootings comprise an extremely small portion of gun homicides.

we also dont need freedom of the press or freedom of speech anymore. Your post is proof of that.

blah blah kys

Fuck off, we're not giving up our guns and you can go die in a ditch, you stupid cunt.

New thread ,fellow autists.

Hardly.

In a nation with 350 million people and half a billion guns, we have well under ten thousand murders a year using them and a few hundred fatal accidents.

On top of that, they're used defensively at a rate several orders of magnitude higher than they are used to murder.

It's a complete non-issue. You have no rational argument in favor of gun regulation.

you sound like fucking communists. "You don't NEED that rifle so lets just take that away oh and lets just get rid of that pesky 2nd amendment because you don't NEED IT"

kys cunt

You want gun control? Move to Mexico you Commie fuck. Oh wait, the Cartels have guns and you wont stand a chance at defending yourself.

Here. This is the reason why people have semi auto rifles.
>niggers with handguns.
>10,000 dead per year.
>White guys with salt weapons.
>less than 300.
Try again nigger.

Its two magazines taped together jungle style. It basically lets you swap magazines very quickly just by holding the two magazines, ejecting, and then turning it upside down.

Also, OP needs a helicopter ride.

Its a taped mag, like this guy said. People don't do it because it exposes your mags to dirt and stuff.

I'm pushing for this Reformation. Mark my words. I am highly influential. The petition will be coming out on Monday.

Fuck off Oreo.

You are right itis outdated. We should re-write all the constitutional rights.

I say we start at the beginning. Freedom of speech as it exists now leads to too much hate and division, not to mention all the fake news. Only government approved information and opinions should be allowed to be voiced and everything else should be illegal.

Freedom of religion? Pfft why do you think there is so much violence in the world.

Let's go through every right and re-do them.

You're posting on a Thai ladyboy auction forum, your influence doesn't extend beyond your mom getting you tendies.