APPROACHING CRITICAL MASS ITS HAPPENING

GET HYPED

ANONS WE ARE APPROACHING CIVIL WAR LEVELS OF MEMETIC ENERGY

POST YFW KEK STARTS THE NEXT AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

ITS HAPPENING

300 ANTI FASCISTS ARE NOW MOBILIZING AGAINST LOCAL NATIONAL GUARD UNITS RIGHT NOW

JUST SAW 3 JETS FLY OVERHEAD AND THE LOCAL AIRFORCE BASE JUST PUT ON ITS SIRENS

MARTIAL LAW INCOMING
SAW SOME RIGHT WINGERS IN TRUCKS RUNNING OVER ANTIFAS

holy fug guys it's just like in the tea leaves in the book of the babel.

truth

What state are you in? I'm about 40 min from the nearest city in my state so I haven't seen much of anything.

Greater NY Areabro here and wow it's fucking nothing

It's not happening.

happening april 11th

>300 antifa

Going to need a lot more then that considering a single company is 180 dudes and the guard works mostly in battalion formations of 5 company's.

link or kys

Can I come watch you guys fight?

FAKE

JUST SAW SAM HYDE LEADING A MARCH TO TAKE DOWN BOTH GROUPS AND SECURE HIMSELF AS PRESIDENT

FUCK ITS HAPPENING, HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!

>Steelers win the owl
>Liberals get BTFO
February will be GOAT

This entire thread.

>Civil War

It's going to be like it was after he one the election, a few days of protests and then nothing. No matter how WOKE these people think they are they won't do shit because their lives are too comfortable.

Alright once and for all, this is not happening. Unless digits, then its confirmed.

Whatcha doin there rabbi?

#MIGA
Those ANTIFA faggots will only accomplish slowly turning the public against whoever they piggyback their garbage onto.

All they care about is provoking a major police response so they can accuse Trump of being a fascist.

The #nevertrump idiots will never realize that it would be in their best interests to expel the ANTIFA trouble makers and rid themselves of their toxic endorsement.

ANTIFA showing up is a blessing in disguise. It'll take them at most a week to illegitimize #nevertrump