Now that all the backslapping has died down

You guys do realise that you've just elected in someone who's not only far removed from either fiscal or social cuntservatism but who's also committed to economic protectionism for the wealthy?

Don't you?

Enjoy watching your new prez give his m8s and cronies fucking MASSIVE tax breaks....

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/12/05/4-winning-investment-moves-for-the-trump-tax-era.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please tell me that's a man

What's with that things faces?

>who's also committed to economic protectionism for the wealthy?

you realize he may be the first ever president who didn't come from an elite family?

his great grandfather sold shoes or something like that

So it's business as usual for America?

There have been plenty of presidents from irrelevant families. Harry Truman comes to mind.

uhhhh

I smell a 1 post by this ID thread.

it has the anglo gene

tariffs were good enough for us when we were our most prosperous.

governments have more power to fight high tariffs than income tax payers. our market has value and it should require something to access it if you are not a citizen.

>defending the fact that he's Jewish
Sup Forumss hypocrisy ladies and gentlemen.

also - Obongo's Kenyan heritage is classed as "elite" nao?

Pretty much

Nup, just not a keyboard hoverer

Nope. Forget her name, but definitely not a man.

Cry harder libcucks. Sorry that your pro-mudslime lizard woman didn't even have the intellegence to outsmart Donald fucking Trump

You haven't a clue...

The US have had presidents that have not had the right balance of fiscal policies, as all presidents in the last 20+ years have grown/expanded the Federal government.

Trump is the only President to hone in on the major, growing problem...Government bloat. Trump is going to try and keep taxes low, expand military, while not cutting entitlements but trimming bureaucracy pigs at the Golden Trough.

Keep underestimating him.

Oh shit, I didn't realize it till you posted it now. Thanks!

Reply to me so I can see more of this anglo woman.

Fucking faggot, end your fucking life, take some pills, slur your wrists, hang yourself, idc how you do it just end your faggot life

Trump isn't Jewish, nor his father/grandfather, you cum guzzling wank stain.

Louisa - it's in the filename.

I don't like Drumpf ergo I'm with Her....
Dude, try harder.

>Trump is going to try and keep taxes low, expand military, while not cutting entitlements but trimming bureaucracy pigs at the Golden Trough.
If you genuinely believed this rhetoric - well I guess you're going to get the Donald you deserve...

Enjoy watching the middle class disappear and going from a paycheck to foodstamps.
Oh, no - that's right, Don doesn't like welfare....

No worries.

liberals don't even like her. she's a moderate conservative.

tax breaks for the rich are the very least of america's problems at the moment

well darn now that you mention it i probably should

He can give them as many breaks as he wants as long as the plan to cut investment income tax in half comes through.

Are you a poor faggot?

This thread again?

Hey guise former Dumphf supporter here, since he did something that upsets communists, I realized I cannot support him anymore. Btw we should all be concerned with mindless class warfare. Btw here is my argument for communism presented in a way conservatives should care about.

You think I give a shit?

Trump will be a more entertaining president and the ceaseless flow of liberal tears since election day and how utterly BTFO everyone was worth it

tl;dr: IDGAF

see
>I don't like Drumpf ergo I'm with Her....

slit*

WALL.

Former Lumpf supporter here. I have come to the same conclusions. Should have voted for Bernie.

That's not rhetoric, it is his platform.

>you've just elected in someone who's not only far removed from either fiscal or social cuntservatism but who's also committed to economic protectionism for the wealthy

...IS rhetoric.

Trump is making moves on day one that support him saying what he means, and doing what he says. Don't be mad you aren't in the trendsetting clique, of the Brit-US pro-nationalism.

>pro guns
>doesn't like PC
>WALL
>anti-terrorist

That's what white people voted for, not economics.

Trump wasn't elected to be a Republitard. He was elected to fuck shit up, drain the swamp, and make america great again.

DAY 1: started undoing the ACA
DAY 2: started deporting illegal aliens

Fuck off with your concern trolling.

>hey lookit me!
>I'm on fortran!
>traps teehee!
>rite?
>plz accept me :^(

>You guys do realise
Yes, I know exactly who and what I voted FOR you dumb Koala molester.

You don't think Hillary would have gone exactly the same route? Once it came down to Trump and Hillary it didn't matter other than the fact that Trump might stir a few things up, but as far as perks for the wealthy, they were getting them either way.

Wrong...With nearly 100 million Americans out of the workforce, and many good manufacturing jobs lost as many were forced to take multiple part-time jobs, Americans are hungry to work good paying, solid, stable jobs.

I think one of the big reasons Trump won was because he was the lesser of two evils (atleast in my opinion). Most presidential races are like this but Hillary was so unlikable it would of been really hard to lose for your average candidate.

>investment income tax in half comes through.

>for people in the top income-tax bracket, a capital gain on a sale of stock that currently is taxed at a rate of 23.8 percent would, under the new reforms, be taxed at 16.5 percent.
cnbc.com/2016/12/05/4-winning-investment-moves-for-the-trump-tax-era.html

I think it's funny that you think that "bread and butter" level investors (ie. not in the highest brackets) will reap ANY benefit from this...

>Trump will be a more entertaining president
>he never watched The Apprentice
Really wasn't *that* good phamalam.

>it is his platform.
Umm, he literally has had no platform other than
>muh wall and attacking Clinton.
Yes - I know I'm generalising - how about you?

I think there were other options that were by far the lesser of 2 evils. But then I'm Aussie and didn't vote....

>economic protectionism for the wealthy?

Yeah man, fuck those Rust Belt manufacturing unions that used to vote blue reliably.

The only people that matter are Starbucks hipsters and welfare niggers.

100 million Americans?! Surely most of this are children and retired because 100 million is nearly 1/3rd of the population! Working age people probably only make up a minute percent of that number if it is even correct.

and economics is what is going to destroy america
hillary would have been the same tho

im pretty sure europe is going down the same path

>drain the swamp meme

Even non leftist sources show trump is putting big banks and big oil in the whitehouse long before he puts white working class in his mind.

We elected trump to keep sjws at bay and HALT the acceleration of Americas decline, not stop it all together.

Only proper authoritarianism (no not "i respect your opinion even though your a raging nigger who should be shot" low brow "right wing" anti SJW stuff you see Milo and trumps main support body uphold), including a temporary "constitutional long term ruler" is what you need.

Also lots of purges.

You're thinking of Bernie Sanders, not Trump. Bernie wanted the bankers and corporate cut off from access to the government, Trump campaigned against the career bureaucrats, hence the nomination of bankers and CEOs.

Your generalizing is leading you to make up things as you go along...Bringing back jobs, putting America first, fixing immigration, cutting government bloat, paying our national debt, renegotiating trade deals, expanding military and preserve our sovereignty are NOT generalizations. It is quite an impressive platform, don't you think? More advanced and complex that any leader's platform from Australia, for sure.

The exact number is 95 million, go read something, will ya?

you have to do it, kek is telling you to

I am a "rich"guy ---well barely. I am sick and tired of paying for Welfare Queens, and Negroes with funny names.
Give me a break.
I actually spoke with a Negro today (he was working) and seemed OK.

How's the underage Muslim buggery in Rotherham going these days, Chauncey?

Well, to be fair, and coming from Argentina, the land of protectionism, said policies often end up with local manufacturers providing low quality products and chargin the same as foreign high quality ones, effectively making it so it's the local wealthy men that get richer instead of the foreign ones. And local manufacturers often take their money away from the country to avoid taxes, since rich people can afford lawyers to manage that kind of shady stuff.
Protectionism is a legitimate policy with advantages, but tricky to implement on a healthy way

You really think the US needs a bigger military...?

opps, I must of genuinely overlooked this fact in an unrelated way to my agenda

oh no the tax breaks oh myyyyyy

get a grip you limey weakling, you'd be afraid of your own shadow if it saluted///

>hence the nomination of bankers and CEOs.
Because guys who've spent their whole lives with their snouts in the trough and making money for their shareholders are *REALLY* going to be looking out for the working man....

All of that is just rhetoric. Sounds great. Let's see it happen.
A platform is having proven, workable policies prepared and ready to go.
Noice nationalistic ad hominem btw.

The companies that profit from it do. I'll wager Trump knows a few of the guys that run them....

The only people that work shitty jobs are Mexicans and Niggers, and most of them worked for Hillary.

The white vote for Trump is almost all from people with passable jobs.

hahahah trump will be great

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

With what China and Russia are up to with their militarys...I would not put stock in the opinion of a non-American on what is in our best interest.

you'd wager nothing but your bum you resentful addict

>far removed from either fiscal or social cuntservatism
Good, conservatism is about not changing things and things are pretty fucked right now.

We need radical changes. I propose completely unregulated capitalism, the abolishment of minimum wage, and replacing all wellfare programs with UBI

If he was so self serving why did he refuse to take a salary?

This board isn't about typical conservatism, it's about anti-globalism, period. Which Trump and our boy Bannon seem genuinely, actively committed to. That's what matters.

>Drumpf
Retarded leftist confirmed.

>paying our national debt
Isn't the dollar backed up by debt? That thing will never go away

>he hasn't got the "We Russkis nao" maymay

Worth more than your m8.

>he unironically voted Republican

virtue signaling - he doesn't need a paltry half a mill per annum m8.

Sup Forums is one person.

>Because guys who've spent their whole lives with their snouts in the trough and making money for their shareholders are *REALLY* going to be looking out for the working man
Never claimed that, just reminding everyone that Trump never campaigned against wealthy people, but literally said on many occasions that he would put his rich friends in charge if he won. All I know is that some of these guys appear to be giving up a hell of a lot of opportunities so that they can go into government.

Yeah, and I want the US out of NATO and Europe to care of its own defense.

But the US military and NATO are two very different things.

>it's an "Austria pretends not to understand American politics to troll newfags" episode
I'm changing the channel.

I voted trump who is a third party candidate that knocked off one of his competitors pre-emptively by running as a republican.

13 dimensional backgammon

To be redundant for your benefit, he started supporting his platform within minutes of entering the WH, proving to not be rhetoric thus far. It's unfortunate Australia can't join the nationalistic movement, isn't it?

It is all attatched to ACA/Obamacare. Many businesses were destroyed under Obama with the conditions of employment, and making employees covered under employment health coverage.

You non-Americans need to read more about American policies, while ignoring your leftist, Zionist controlled media that only spews talking points, rather than in-depth journalism. Really, we have that same problem here in the US...It's why do many are ill-informed.

>All I know is that some of these guys appear to be giving up a hell of a lot of opportunities so that they can go into government.
They've already made their dollaryoos. They just do a term (noone's fooling themselves that it'll be a 2 termer) and then go back the the coal mines....

Seeya!

Well, I won't change the channel until after you run out of this thot, but I'm onto you, Emu fucker.

no one cares faggot. go fuck a kangaroo. we won, you lost :) deal with it

Just fer you RIPONAV

I wouldn't say never, but it would realistically take a minimal of 5 years, but it can be done. It's why it was imperative that Trump got elected, so we would not get past the point of no return

>when getting smoked in a debate, change the subject and hide behind the Boogeyman fallacy

Witnessed

>hurr durr he isn't a fiscal conservative!
>Hurr durr now watch him cut taxes like a fiscal conservative

You are a faggot.

>noone's fooling themselves that it'll be a 2 termer

Are you sure about that after 2 years of consistently fooling yourself? You're still going now

Top kek dumb cunt

it's just a meme brah. none of this retarded bullshit matters anyway. at least something interesting is finally happening.

>>when getting smoked in a debate
Taking arguing with strangers on the net this seriously.

>>Hurr durr now watch him cut taxes like a fiscal conservative
You're right - cutting taxes for really rich people is defo fiscal conservatism.

Pic related m8.

>trumpkins

>Pic related m8.

That's completely unrelated retard

Cutting taxes across the board. No republican tax cut has ever benefited only the rich. They have always been across the board breaks.

>shitty arguments torn down
>"i-it's not that serious"

>winning arguments with the type of people who go to 4chinz on 4chinz
>i-i-i won!

Uh-huh...That's why you are keying like a madman. Face it, the world fears a Trump Presidency for one YUGE reason....The ressurection of American greatness, something an Aussie would never understand. Type your heart out, kid.

Go prep your wifes roo

>Getting BTFO
>w-who cares anyway

Back you go fagget

That feel when no ass or puss photo before the thread ends

You have a board specifically for people just like you. Why don't you use it?

Truly, you'll have all the traps in the world that you could ever dream of in there. If all you're on Sup Forums/pol/ for is to talk about traps, trannies and shit, then frankly this board is not for you

She looks like she's got a smelly bellybutton.

cute mustache

>The rэddit telling people who call him rэddit to go back to rэddit

Nice

Shit to do, sry pham

This is just fascinating. The levels of butthurt just keep going. Pathetic.

>fishmouth
It's from being constantly horrified and offended.

mfw just lurking this thread for more pics of anglofu.

Fucking Reptile.

Lets hope you are correct. That is our intention.
Deport Mexico
Deport Islam
Place 3 Supreme Court Justices
Control Both Houses
Control Military
End Abortion
End Homo
Build wall maybe TWO
America First
Ally with white Christian Russia
Take middle East oil in next conflict
Help white Christian countries crush islam
Take back the white house!

We have never been so focused.
God bless white America!!!
Yisrael Chai!

>>TWO
How about this , one in the south , one in the north , two for each coast , one around every state division , one around each city in the state, one around every sector of the city , one around your houseblock and then a nice, warmand "safey" bunker, so you can be extra-safe!

Beware mr burger, another place that is extremely "secure" is :

A maxim "security" prision. Divide and Conquer.

Food for the thought.