*sips gluten-free tea*

*sips gluten-free tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1kRSI8gSQY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
thinkprogress.org/womens-march-outnumber-trump-inauguration-e5659e80e7c4#.b0eluro83
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tea doesn't have gluten you nigger

*tips dick in tea*

>couple million crybabies
Vs
>65 million Trump voters

Literally shaking

Nigga no one cares

>*sips gluten-free tea*

Oy vey!

>"this is what a populist movement looks likes"
>candidate was a professional politician who lost to a reality tv star

voting day was over 2 months ago commies

FUCK
WHY ARE THEY ALL SO FUCKING SMUG

if only you showed up to the polls LUL

______________¶___
|_M__A__G__A_ ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

What exactly are they protesting? Are they upset that Trump said he'll appoint a SCOTUS Justice that will want to remove Roe v Wade (AKA abortion can be made illegal by a State)?

Hahahahahaha, will soon be forgotten.

So how much more money is soros out now after funding this?

WHY
DIDN'T
YOU
VOTE

They're not. They're scared. They know they've lost. They lost every position of power they had in the government and now are just resorting to crying and vandalism. Soon they will lose the Supreme Court too. They've been tossed beyond the cuck shed.

they're mad because he said mean things

The only history this cow will make is dying of beetus or heart disease in record quickness.

>populated cities in blue
>literal 1 horse towns in red
really tickles my tight little brainpussy

ANARCHY HAS STARTED

GTFO IN HERE ITS THE HAPPENING

DAY OF ROPE IS RIGHT NOW

>San Diego county
>Red
When is this map from?

Pretend I'm 100% ignorant and do not understand these individuals or why they are upset.

What has Trump said/done that would anger women, blacks, gays, or so on? Has he specifically said/done something that would hurt their "rights"?

Inner City dwellers and illegals don't count. Only the landowners.

>Protests the day after the Inauguration when, short of impeachment or assassination, he's impossible to be stopped.

>Nowhere to be found during the campaign

Why are leftists terrible at everything?

do they know what the word populist means?

Nothing.

They are mad at a fictional entity their media masters told them to be mad at.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1kRSI8gSQY

he ran as a republican

automatically means you hate women, blacks, etc.

To bad unlike these retards who spent a whole day doing nothing productive Trump actually did something productive yesterday, and is going to be doing productive shit tommorow and days to come unlike these shit heads

Too bad they all live in blue states.

Holy fucking shit.

The abortion thing was settled like 40 years ago. Abortion is legal woopty fucking doo.

I am so sick of hearing "mug body mug rights"

I don't ducking care stop being such insufferable cunts I hate you all and I wish isis would blow you fags up for once instead of normal people.

the one horse towns that feed the rest of you sodomites

>I am so sick of hearing "mug body mug rights"
you think maybe thats the problem?

White women elected Trump.

Atlanta, and Austin etc..

>A Soros funded protest has a lot of people
Really makes you think

This day and age, stupid fucks like OP think that if water says it's gluten free then his non existent celiac disease won't be affected. He most likely shops at either fairway or Whole Foods and enjoys paying 40 dollars for some kale juice, bean hot dogs and almond milk

All that roast beef, but no sandwiches! Sad!

keep telling yourself that delusional drumpfster

A lot of them are being paid.

but not bigger than the biggest inauguration audience ever. period.

hey stupid

he won

automatically is more productive than some losers with too much free time

All that marching and he is still president. He is still going to stop PP funding and he is still going to cut every social program on the book.

The revolution happened on election night. The left lost.

Now these whores will have to pay for their own abortions. Their body, their choice, their responsibility to pay for it.

Won't somebody help that poor whale get back to the ocean?

So how long until this "movement" eats itself like OWS did?

what exactly are they protesting? which of trumps policies are anti-women?

Exactly.

And they'll all cheer and pat themselves on the back and go home and tell anybody who wasn't there on facebook, twitter, instagram, etsy, and 911 that they WERE.

And nothing will change. Maybe they should have used this show of solidarity to, y'know, actually accomplish something?

Like, why not protest the electoral college as it currently stands, since that's the reason Trump is president.

This is fantastic.

At this rate Soros will be 10 billion down while the god emperor dots in the oval office smirking like Pepe.

Kek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

HAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO
>The Women’s March is double the size of Trump’s inauguration
>Approximately 250,000 people went to the inauguration. And 500,000 went to the anti-inauguration protest.

thinkprogress.org/womens-march-outnumber-trump-inauguration-e5659e80e7c4#.b0eluro83

I should have set up a hat sales office. Shit, would have made a few grand.

Usually when a cold front or storm hits

>use populist as an insult the entire election cycle
>JK were actually the populist ones and it's okay when we do it

Yeah, I remember one of my family members freaking out about the White House LGBT and other pages getting removed, they're now at the protest.

aside from endorsing grabbing them by the pussy, he said women who get abortions should be criminally liable

why didnt they vote for hillary?

If would be a bad day if we wouldn't meme that wymnz march
Gimme your best lines lads

RIP THE BABY

COUGH

if the people didn't want Trump why didn't they vote?

Literally no one cares! While this was all happening Trump and his cabinet has been hard at work defunding NPR and PBS and tearing down Obamacare.

NOBODY is going to be talking about a mob of angry idiot women a week from now, they have accomplished nothing.

>gluten-free
Go fuck a tree, treehugging nigger. Neck yourself in it too.

This whole 'protest' is just a half-cocked photoshoot for celebrities, and anyone who wants to claim the mantle of being a true 'progressive'. If they really cared they would have done this around Nov. 8 and also voted.

A bunch of crying white women marching in pink hats? Yeah, I'll take that seriously. So many sandwiches went unmade today.

>mfw the March of Life tomorrow is largest in history

noone believed hed actually win

everything said he wouldnt

you got your bit of attention, now go back to starbucks and fuck off

primary it's california and new york

>Hilary area

>we want equal rights!!
>you got it ladies
>NO WE WANT MORE EQUAL RIGHTS

No he didn't. He said IF it was illegal he would prosecute.

Liberals like to make up weird scenarios and then take your answer out of context.

Liberals are cancer.

>and also voted
THREE

Are you actually this autistic?

Also I see a LOT of men there, guess you need them to get anything done.

Some media kikes created a vaudevillian caricature based on entirely nothing but propaganda and lies.

Women, being easily led and highly emotional cunts, were convinced that an evil Hitler serial rapist is going to stop them from murdering their babies. So they must fight.

It's mental illness meets extreme virtue signaling while the Jew laughs at the goyim doing his bidding.

Soros is backing it, of course.
Soros is always funding anything that destroys white cultures.

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>Be Trump
>Yesterday, become president
> Get 2 Generals elected to 2 of the most important positions in government
>Have plans to use these generals to try to eliminate ISIS
>Going to save western civilization as we know it

>Be wiminz marching
>...
Yes in these 2 instances, Trump has by far been more productive to the American society

They did. Reminder that Hilary beat Donald in the popular vote
>b-b-but muh illegals voting!!!
Post a reputable source that confirms it and I'll believe you

I imagine the air smells like old crust bloody vagina, fucking disgusting

>250,000
You mean 900,000?

Some actually does

PRAISE KEK

>They did. Reminder that Hilary beat Donald in the popular vote

Tell your kike of a boss to write new material, then go neck yourself.

I don't get it. All these rallies and protests againt Trump...yet he still won? Are there THAT many closet Trump supporters that are just pretending to be pissed or something?

What's the point? He's sworn in already? Don't blame Trump because you didn't vote, cunt.

>Colored revolution

>ABCs trying THIS HARD

Trump is literally going to Make America Great Again and theyre afraid.

And he's still your president. :^)

>women are upset

in other news

>water is wet

Spent couple hours making this

which he wants to make illegal

Good show, m'ladies!

*tips fedora*

Source that she didn't win the popular vote? I mean surely you have one right?

classic funland.

>This is what a year of media manipulation and hysteria looks like

True story:

My friend's sister recently dropped out of college because of emotional problems, depression, it was too hard, etc. (most of that is probably true, but I'm willing to bet she also had a tendency to spend the money her parents sent her on booze with her deadbeat roommates instead of studying for harder class.)

Anyway, she's not a full SJW, she won't cram it down your throat, but she's into the whole fad of it y'know? Owns a "This is what a feminist looks like" shirt, will watch Tosh.0 but will make a face when he makes fun of women, that kind of shit. And of course, she's big into Hillary, uses "nasty woman" unironically, the whole spiel.

So election day creeps up, and he tells her they can go downtown and vote and make a day of it, go shopping, etc. She says sure. He tells her he was kidding, as their polling place is probably right near their house at the local clubhouse. She apparently didn't realize that you have a designated place you have to vote and can't just go into any polling place.

So she goes and checks her polling place, and lo and behold, when she registered to vote at college, she used her college address, and her polling place is at the damn college, some three hours away. Ain't no way she's driving six hours or getting lent the car for six hours just to vote.

Long story short, she doesn't vote, Trump wins, she's upset. Now I don't think Trump won our county but I think he did win the one she could have voted in. My point is, I bet there were a lot of women like her that, for one reason or another, didn't vote. And it was probably based in their own stupidity or neglect.

Really makes you think huh?