This trans girl is part of the alt right and hates leftists

This trans girl is part of the alt right and hates leftists

Is she /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trannies are mentally ill faggots and should die.

"She" is still a dude, so.

maybe if you said /ourguy/ then yes

>girl
>she
>girl

kill yourself

FPBP

>she

He is /ourguy/

I'd suck the feminine penis.

It should just kill itself

Get that social justice warrior shit off my Christian friendly forum page!

Trannies are not welcome in the alt right. They represent the ultimate emasculation of the white male. They are only slightly better than jews in that they wield no real power.

"She" would first have to openly admit her mental illness, then immediately martyr herself. And even then it'd just be some tranny that killed itself...but it'd be "one of the good ones"

Like the female jackal with a 6 inch long external clit. That shit's unbelievable.

/areguy/

I've recently hung around trannies and they have easily become my most hated select group of people ever.
Let that fester. I cannot overstate how vindictive, manipulative and bitter these people are. They are certifiable.

And Blair is perhaps the only sane, logical, critical one in the whole fucking mess.

/our>girl/

>Is she /ourgirl/?
kys

Transgenderism is mutilation. HE should be shot in the fucking head and left for the bugs to eat his insides like the fucking scum HE is. Honest to god i hate these pieces of shits so god damn much. If all trans were to die at once I would throw a party and dance on the corpses. Wait never mind, don't want to catch the autism.

That's the one that talked with Peterson right?

She said she planned on voting for Trump since day one, so she isnt like the other alt lite fags who would have voted for Bernie. So yeah.

No. Its about ideology, buts its also about if you are part of the tribe. Shes what we hate, regardless of what she believes in.

What exactly is this alt right thieg?
Any difference?

We live in an age where men are getting better at being more attractive women than women.

I don't want to live in this spiral arm of the galaxy any more.

I keep seeing these threads almost every day, so every time I see them I'll post his older pics.

shes our lynched dude

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

it's a mental illness like any other.

there's always a 1% of tolerable people from an intolerable group.

it'll take another century before they even understand what happened, never mind why

I mean shit, brexit lost and the solution was to complain
hillary lost and the solution was to complain
maybe they'll have figured it out after trumps second term

Its not a girl, faggot.

>girl

Your gender is literally determined by your chromosomes.

That's a man baby.

No, he's a degenerate and should kill himself.

good strategy.

He wants exposure and that's what he'll get.

I'd probably fuck him in the arse if I'm being completely honest.

I hear if you reenact the plot of Berenstain bears while on salvia then do a huge hit of DMT, you get sent right back to the outer arm of Sagittarius Berenstein bears parallel universe.

Good luck!

>trans
>right wing

I've TRIED explaining this
over and over again

they just won't have any of it

well, she's a guy...so no

No, that was Theryn Meyer.

Hard to disagree with your digits, but I don't think they should all die, necessarily. They just need effective psychiatric treatment and they might be salvageable people. The cancerous media coddles their delusions and pushes many of these people past the point of no return.

I'd fuck that Boi pucci.

Why do they deserve to die if they are just mentally ill? Shouldn't we try and cure there illness and try to figure out what makes them want to be the way they are?

It's funny because you don't realize how many of Sup Forums's posts are actually by transgirls that hate and are sick of the SJW and liberal agenda.

Your sex is, gender is about social position it could be whatever, there could be more than two, or none at all.

The problem is that society has tied the two things togeather such that people who feel more submissive literally think they need to chop their dicks off because there is no such thing as feminine males.
Probably on purpose as a way to cause civilizations collapse.

they don't want to be cured

I would love to fuck a cute trans.

Duterte browsed pol confirmed