Scarlett Johansson has a few words for Trump

Scarlett Johansson has a few words for Trump.

>Btw why did she cut off all her hair ;_;

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/21/scarlett-johansson-women-march-wolf.cnn

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo
dailycaller.com/2016/12/06/ny-mag-women-distraught-over-trump-are-cutting-off-their-hair/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
ethnicelebs.com/scarlett-johansson
nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/women-make-dramatic-beauty-moves-after-trumps-victory.html
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ImportantHaircut
archive.fo/XPAWq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never link (((CNN))) here.

>Scarlett Johansson
> Someone who's opinion matters
Pick one.

>scarlet johansson
Literally who?

She chopped it when the baby came. She's been in wigs in movies for awhile now

She is fucking ugly as sin without her hair desu.

this is the chick the autists on Sup Forums keep talking about killing right?

This

>Btw why did she cut off all her hair ;_;

For her part in Ghost in the shell.

((( )))

>>Btw why did she cut off all her hair ;_;
I really don't understand why no one seems to realize she's a dyke.

>>Btw why did she cut off all her hair ;_;

Boycott and women's rights march against Saudi Arabia when?

Never ever EVER link to cnn. Fucking copy the link, paste it at archive.fo then give us THAT link

the bigger question is why did she lose her tits?

Use archive if you're going to post that piece of shit.

Jeez, didn't she have plastic surgery on her nose, seems it's starting to grow back out again. That curve.

How many times do I have to hear about Richard Spen…… oh

it's something old women do

No FAKE NEWS links please

I really hate how she's allowed to have our Swedish genes mixed with the disgusting mt-DNA of her Jew mother.

Why do these /rebelliouswomen/ think it's cool to look like a boy when they make these BIG and 4LOVE&FREEDOM statements? Megyn Kelly, Johansson, Miley Cyrus, etc.

LOL. Google'd my own question. Solid article:

dailycaller.com/2016/12/06/ny-mag-women-distraught-over-trump-are-cutting-off-their-hair/
>She said, “Now, I feel like my hair says you can’t bring me down. This misogyny will not persevere. The bumper sticker for me is, ‘I am woman, hear me roar.'”

>Marion Jacobs, a former psychology professor at University of California, Los Angeles, spoke to New York about the supposed hair change phenomenon. She said, “People will use all kinds of coping mechanisms, and cutting their hair and changing their look is one way to show or feel that they are doing something over which they have control.”

Well they sure taught me a lesson by cutting their hair, I'll have to rethink my beliefs now.

>women thinking an ultra rich kike elite experiences the struggles they do

How deluded

Shes ugly now no one cares

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

she fucked up by cutting her hair. She's going down just like Megyn Kelly

She's Danish, not Swedish.

>this is a 10 in hollywood

whatever you do, don't move in next door after they become aware of your high value.

ethnicelebs.com/scarlett-johansson

She's ugly without the angles and makeup, and she's Jewish.

fake news

she is old and ugly

bitches be getting jealous when they dont get grabbed by the pussy

Why does this anti racist have such a strong aryan hairstyle?

Liberals purposely making themselves ugly and easier to spot.

>ugly as sin
Probably how women with undercuts get laid.

Imagine fucking a boy in a real vagina that also has tiny tits but when you look at her face it's boyish again, downstairs is still a real vagina. It's fun degeneracy with just enough "sin" to make regular vagina sex seem deep, dark and forbidden.

Disclaimer, I currently suffer from a temporary mental disorder that is eased by being fapping as much as possible. Also, NSAIDs.

Feminism. It does that to you.

>Btw why did she cut off all her hair
Trump effect in action. All the barren cat ladies are cutting off their hair:
nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/women-make-dramatic-beauty-moves-after-trumps-victory.html

>They are collectively — however subconsciously — making their own statements of rebellion by challenging traditional notions of beauty. Just ask any hairstylist in the Beltway.

>“When you see that much blonde hair on the floor, you know something is going on,” says Nicole Butler, creative director and master colorist at Daniel’s Salon in Dupont Circle. During the notoriously slow month of November, her salon received a startling number of bookings, with at least three women a day sitting in her chair and asking for a drastic change, like cutting off six inches, going black, or going platinum.

TIL

well not seeing ghost in the shell now. kikes gonna kike i guess.

for the same reason she cut off her tits.

she secretly wants to be a man

Typical disgusting Jew body.

>ghost in the shell

dropped, well i guess i will just watch the anime

Richard Spencer?

fpbp

I like girls with short hair though, makes it easy to weed out the uggos when hair isn't distracting you.

(((equality)))

Just an FYI she's a jew

He's hot

Honestly never understood the appeal. Pug nosed bitch is pug nosed.

gas yourself. short hair lovers are the worst sorts of degenerates. i bet you have gauges.

For those who don't want to go to (((CNN))).
>pic related

>(((hollywood))) ruining ghost in the shell

I have the same haircut as her wtf

she wants to look like that hot viking stronk woman.

People aren't pissed about white woman playing asian woman. They're pissed because she's ugly as fuck and cannot act. I hope GitS turns out to be a giant failure, because I don't want people to confuse Major with this Jewess feminazi cunt.
#NotMyMajor

she's a kikess, everything here down to her haircut is consistent with her kikeness

>we know better what's right for our bodies
that's code for "let us kill our fetuses", right?

Is this her final form?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ImportantHaircut

fucking kek

>white woman
user, I...

It's still better than what you could get though.

since when should i care what some dumb kike cum dump thinks or says?

How do you know that, Schlomo? My last girlfriend had better tits, a much sweeter tummy, prettier hair, a better waste to hip ratio and nicer legs, too. Cut all the make-up and professional photography and she is really not that special. Especially her physique.

(((((((the most beautiful woman in Hollywood)))))))

it's a psychotic reaction. they feel distress and want to do something to change the situation, but there is nothing really to change it so they change something inconsequential.

Why does this talentless strumpet think that anyone cares about what she has to say? She must think that since men want to fuck her, they are genuinely interested in her thoughts and feelings. Aww, no, sweetheart. They just want to fuck you.

what an ugly thing.
jessus.

what's this a trap thread? I can do better than your post, yours looks like a dude

She's a kike. The only words I want to hear from her are, "This over just seared my asshole and vagina in to one gooey mess! It burns!"

That guy does look a little like Scarlett Johansson

Oh boy, it's another episode of millionaires who talk about inequality.

Why does no one ever point out how all of these movements are pushed by Hollywood actors, the same Hollywood actors who are deathly afraid of losing that sweet Chinese money that has been absolutely gushing into the entertainment industry, which makes everything they do a giant conflict of interest, all the while the same media is pretending, once again, that this "movement" is organic, as it is headlined by one celeb after another?

Good because I'm not interested.

yeah I'm trying to figure that out myself

>ugly kike without makeup has opinions
Wow it's nothing!

You never see men doing this shit. Men either don't give a damn, or if they do give a damn they do something concrete. All women know how to do is alter the way their hair looks.

>walking eye candy makes itself unattractive and opens its mouth
no thanks
she needs some more surgery, implants and lobotomy should do the trick

Another hollywood kike with no talent but all the roles.

Neck yourself

It's easier to wear wigs when you're an actor.

kalindra just keeps getting better and better

The only good thing about scarlett is her boobs cause she is an average actress

I was really moved when she said that her daughter won't have the privilege trumps daughter had growing up.

What can we do to help these low income moms?

who is she?

here you go nigs
archive.fo/XPAWq

The degeneration is complete. Sad.

Women are just so wrong about literally the only way this could be attractive, at least when I have long hair I'm attracting bisexual girls and nerds who slick to Sam.

If the point is specifically to make a statement, don't. It's an ugly statement.

Here's your (you)

How's the mid west this time of the year? I hope you're as north as possible, a cunt like you deserves to be miserable.

I was just pointing out a few things.

You choose your appearance at least partially based on your sexual preferences or sexuality in general, unless you're a menopausal old person. Old men just want to be fit to live forever and old women have short hair because it's quicker to wash.

So when a woman still using sex appeal has a short hair, I think she's keen for anal.

>short hair, I think she's keen for anal.
Got it. Degenerate marker.

she let herself go, she used to be really hot, she looks like a used-up crackwhore now. literally "hit the wall" tier.

Ghost in th .........persona . .... ..

Vagina non grata

Drop a house on her and pelosi

good job user and as always fpbp.

I don't think your grandma is down for anal, bro.

Her on the other hand, I reckon she would cuck her husband for a 10/10 right in the butt.

She literally cut her tits off