You can hate me all you want but I'll always love this nation as my own

As the first person of my bloodline to be born in the US in can't express how shitty this feels. My family is largely law abiding tax paying conservative valued group of people who came to this country illegally but have adopted it as our. Fixing legals statuses for the most of us has been a difficult journey but we've inched closers every day with every hour of work we put in along side and for our neighbors and companions.
Regardless of how we our looked at and treated we will continue to work hard and attempt to achieve the prosperity that can only be offered here in the greatest nation on earth.
I thought the years of hiding would be coming to an end but I fear that the dark times have now just begun.
Sup Forums I want you to know I love you. I'm tearing up as I write this out of heartbreak but I'll keep hope that someday we can come to a resolution on this delicate issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU

HAVE

TO GO

Just get citizenship you fuckin dummies how hard is it

Samefag

With that being said I can sleep a bit better knowing that I live in a very liberal city in the middle of a very red state. Compared to many other I have it pretty cush but this new threat is still devastating.

Pretty hard, and we're better for it.

>THIS ONE SIMPLE LINK REMOVES BURRITO
>MEXICANS HATE HIM

It's not an easy road my man. We're working on it though but this new political landscape brings new challenges.

Quit reposting this fake article faggot, there is no such thing on the CNN website.

Also the ICE page was around during the Obama administration.

kys

Immigrate legally you scum

I love this timeline

We shouldn't be taking every 3rd world shitskin down on their luck. We need the absolute best and brightest and if they can't get here then we don't need anyone else at all.

>we are mostly law abiding
>comes here illegally

I might be retarded friend. Sorry but emotions have been weird lately.

How did white people get to America?

This isn't something I'm arguing bro. When you're right you're right.
Let me ask you, what qualifies as the absolute best?

>law abiding illegal alien

YES

Let's start reporting those proud "dreamers" on Twitter. They think they're untouchable. Let's give them a wakeup call

conquering

There is no excuse for not getting citizenship when immigrating to another country you lazy shits

Its not like you were fleeing war

Fake and Gay. Reported, again.

Right of conquest faggit. A cuck like u might want to be conquered by third world hoards but most of us don't

By ship.

There were no immigration laws in the now U.S. prior to them arriving because injuns were too busy fighting eachother and smokin' herb.

You have to go back

>Also the ICE page was around during the Obama administration.

THIS

I've been to that page before, over a year ago.

[n]generation shitskin "citizens" are complete and utter scum

I hope they deport you along with your inbred family

Before there was a civilization with laws preventing colonization.

Hasn't this site existed for years now?

Doesn't that make this literally fake news?

hope you can speak spanish Paco cause you certainly can't write English

you have to go back too anchor goblin

>My family is largely
>largely
kys

they were born here faggot. If you mean the colonists, they settled the frontiers of North America, which had neither nations nor governments

>largely law abiding
too bad , completely abide or gtfo

Good, you have to go back.

kill your self

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

As someone who isn't in-love with the idea of an ever increasing number of illegals in the country, it would help if you guys wouldn't be fighting people while flying the flag of another country. If you want to live here, America is your country. Not mother fucking Mexico.

fuckoff faggot

BASED
A
S
E
D

Holy shit! Can we have badges and uniforms too?

>Please ignore the fact that we're flaunting your laws and undermining your workforce by competing with them off the books, we have Conservative Values™!

Go fuck yourself Rubio.

Doesn't matter, we didn't break the law to get here. Not something your family can say.

BACK

We can come to a resolution when you're on the other side of the wall.

I'm not talking about the elite of the elite. Just intelligent, well-meaning people who are willing to actually integrate into American culture instead of waving their own flag, abusing the welfare system and burning the American flag in spite.

I have absolutely no problem with any other person on Earth immigrating legally as long as they are actually immigrated and don't have complete and utter contempt for Western civilization. I don't want people with lukewarm feelings about the US, I want people who will love and cherish my country as much as I do, if the following generations can't see the opportunities they have their parents should take them back to their original country and explain why they left. I realize this doesn't really happen but the biggest problem with immigration isn't the first wave of immigrants. It's their spoiled kids who take the US for granted and get their brains scrambled by (((college professors))) into hating their host country.

I'm not saying every immigrant has to be a doctor or a lawyer, just a trade we need and with the best intentions.

look you trollfag, if you were born in the US you're not subject to deportation for being an illegal immigrant. christ you're retarded.

we should have daily report threads on here

>My family is largely law abiding
But they're not, by the very definition of the word.

Go make Mexico great if you're such a benefit.

Not illegally as there were no laws or government

you all had years to gain some kind of legal status. gtfo, quit clogging my roads with your shitty lowriders and the schools with your shitty kids. cali is fucking ruined cus of decades of illegals cheating the system. gtfo.

I love you dudes and always will.

You still have to go back

It's tough but certainly possible.

>get a work visa
>work in the US for 4-8 years
>pass citizenship test
>???
>profit

Why is it so difficult for newcomers to do this when so manny people before them have done it in the past?

Legally? Indentured servants? Do you know how fucking easy Mexicans have it compared to just the generation prior?

Fuck where are the Irish reperations.

>first generation
>but weve been paying taxes!
Fuck off

Fake and gay.

we wuz forced to commit crimes

Ironically, the ones that could make it in their own country at least long enough to immigrate legally. Literally why would you jump the border unless you're a fucking loser.

Just some clarification for all the
>educated
anons in the thread who can't into reading comprehension

>I won't be going back I'm a citizen
>many of my family are in risk and that's my issue
>I can't name one person in my family who works off the books or thinks Mexico is greater than the US.
>Going back isn't really an option
>I will always love you dudes

>I won't be going back I'm a citizen
>many of my family are in risk and that's my issue
So you're a fucking anchor baby. Fuck off, we're full.

You aren't giving Mexico a fair chance. Go back. You might like it.
roots an' shiet

See
Non American detected as they taught us what the immigration laws are in grade school.

Most people in my high school failed their first citizenship exam due to not being able to see the questions beforehand (and also not being able to study for 4-8 years) but most passed it the second time with close to 90%.

It's not that difficult if you study.

>My family is largely law abiding tax paying conservative valued group of people who came to this country illegally
lol

We won, they lost.

We won,when my ancestor slashed through the Aztec warriors, there were tribes from all over central Mexico who had been dominated by the Aztec at his side.

And when my Acadian ancestor cut timber to build our great cities, he gave his life under and old growth.

We won when my ancestor rode down the Chumash, the Morongo and the Cuahilla, opening the great state of California to expansion.

We won when my Vancouver native ancestors seeing they could not fight, sold the island to the Whites, signed a Treaty and have been fairly compensated ever since.

We won when my ancestors left the hills of the Sierra Madres and slaughtered Cuahilla, Spanish and Yumas to keep their land until they lost it to Mexico and became Americans.

No Clay is given. Each breath you draw, you simpering shit, was fought for somewhere by s man or woman far braver than you will ever be. Praise be that courage was once a trait we held.

>t. Bloggot

>something happened centuries ago
>therefore you can't enforce your own laws
fuck off

>largely law abiding
Dude, you have to go back, and take your family with you

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

It should be very hard to get US citizenship. We should have high standards.

A) family reunification (aka mail bride)
B) working visa for silicone valley and so
C) diversity lottery

That's literally all.

Nope you can't do this. You either need to win the lottery or get H1B to stay.

Why do you lying kikes always have to lie?

Fact: All immigrants obey over 99.9% of laws. You're just racist.

Let me translate for Paco:
YO espero que tu sabes escribir en espanol, porque tu no sabes escribir en Ingles!
Mantenga regresar

My father came from Eastern Europe 20+ years ago, got married to an American women, got a job, got a work permit, learned the language, bought a house, paid taxes, and became a citizen. It took him years of hard work to do that. Pablo can just hop the border whenever, fuck Juanita and shit out 10 kids, get benefits, speak exclusively Spanish and live in ghettos, work under the table and undercut other workers, send all his $$$ back to Mexico, bring over his 10 cousins and hoard them in a basement, and the kids all go to college off the backs of the taxpayers because "muh dream muh AA". Fuck you parasites for taking advantage of the system and our swiss cheese borders. Follow the law if you want to live here, or fuck off. Plain and simple. If I had your address I'd report you to ICE right now.

I want to eat those cubes

New thread ,fellow autists.

Fuck off with your retarded sliding.

they don't want to bring attention to the fact they initially broke a law to enter here in the first place

they're not angels

We will just let that one not count xd.

every user with a facebook should be looking for admitted "undocumented immigrants" and reporting them. let's make America white again, one deportation at a time.

You had all those fucking years to get your shit sorted and you did fucking nothing. You have to go back.

>we paid state sales tax and shit

maybe you can help build the wall as part of your citizenship program south of the border

>law abiding

Nigger, Trump already said he wants to offer an amnesty program for illegals who haven't committed crimes.

The idea is that we're going to stop illegals from coming here, offer amnesty to the ones who are here that aren't criminals, deport the ones who are criminals, and treat future illegals as having committed a serious crime by entering the US illegally (and deport them).

How anyone can have a problem with this is fucking beyond me. You guys are driving down wages, driving up rent, driving up taxes and we want it to stop.

How do you say good bye in mexican?

Report those hispanic women from twitter being all proud to be "undocumented". Probably will report my hispanic neighbors with shitty kids that damage my property that live 15 deep in a 3-4 bedroom and 12 cars shitting up the streets.

Cool story. I'm a 3rd generation American and I wouldn't hesitate to deport you and your invader family if I had the power.

LA MIGRA

Fuck off faggot, we're full.

>we wish you would
>no one cares
>how are they on the books if they're not registered you idiot?
>no one likes your liberal TumblReddit shit so fuck off

It doesn't matter if it's hard. Your family fucked around hoping they A. Wouldn't get caught and B. Would die before they had to worry about this shit. Lazy fucks are now going to pay.

adios, muchachos

vaya con Dios

I don't have a problem with this bro.
I'm down for it.

kill yourself you illegal piece of shit

Adios.

Have a safe trip.

>>I won't be going back I'm a citizen
>>many of my family are in risk and that's my issue
>>I can't name one person in my family who works off the books or thinks Mexico is greater than the US.
>>Going back isn't really an option
>>I will always love you dudes
Then I hope each and every single member of your family goes back. You and your ilk are not wanted.

>tax paying
>illegal

You mean you illegally stole a social security number and or faked one, paid money into it, and now call yourself a tax payer in order to get the benefits.