Sean Spicer nearly broke down in tears today yelling at the press that Trump's inauguration was the biggest period

Sean Spicer nearly broke down in tears today yelling at the press that Trump's inauguration was the biggest period.

Ofcourse we all know it's obvious horseshit because even if you double the attendees from 250k to 500k, it's still just barely over a 4th of Obama's first term. This is going to be a running theme of Trump's presidency where Trump will get massively butthurt by something, and then Spicer will show up like Chris Crocker-style cheerleader and lie for him.

We're about 1 degree away from Pravda style state press, enjoy your freedoms while you can Sup Forumsacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg&feature=youtu.be&t=48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sean Spicer nearly broke down in tears
>broke down in tears

nice try but no

Why is such a manbaby in PR?

>nearly broke down in tears
He "almost" broke down like a feminist was "almost raped."
It never happened.

Give him a break. The Donald just grilled him and told him to ass fuck the press and Spicer is traumatized.

Nupolitics dictates that 2+2=5. If you disagree, report to your local GOP branch for reeducation.
>trumpkins consider themselves to be free-thinking individuals

>The media is finally held accountable for the blatant lies they invent
>Liberals are pretending this is somehow bad
This is why society is rejecting modern leftism.

Are you seeing more people on the right than on the left? Did you finally learn to love Big Brother?

Do you still see four fingers Winston, or is it five?

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT THREADS created only to waste your time and fill /po/ with worthless conent.

Good, good. protect the herd from wrong think.

Those are all niggers coming to see the black prez. DC is filled with niggers outside of the government buildings.

Not an argument.

NOT MY FOLDED SWANS

heres on of the (You)s (You) were fishing for now kys sad faggot

yeah, they need to chill out. so the numbers were larger. why does that matter?

I cringed, they need to grow thicker skin
Trump brough it up while making a speech at the cia too

Because he blatantly lied? You can't honestly think Trump had the biggest inauguration attendance.

Sup Forums was saying everyone was out working yesterday and that's why no one showed up. But thankfully the government came in and corrected us on what The Truth was.

Trump should have a whole ministry devoted to the The Truth.

Spicer lacks public speaking skills, he didn't look confident at all.

Obviously, anyone who strays from the Sup Forums hivemind is either fishing for (you)s or is a Jewish mastermind. Whatever it takes for you not to consider these conflicting thoughts that make your brain hurt.

Are there more people on the right?

Your fucking Lugenpresse is like MÅ‚ody Komsomolec. USA is few steps behind Russia in terms of media monism and absolute deception. And I'm talking here about the liberal media. Prepare for printing samizdats

Truly our greatest ally

He could barely speak straight. He sounded like a 7 year old reading a book report on a book he didn't understand. This is an administration of idiots, perfectly representative of the people who voted them there.

Nazis are passionate, who would have guessed

You leftist woman worshiping cock gobblers were going to take them away irregardless. Hilary was going to take them away under the guise of "hate speach" as I go to jail for not using some mentally ill faggots speshul Xieasrd pronouns.
At least I might get to legally kill a few of you in this timeline, good enough for me.

PERIOD.

Trump should have made Milo press secretary

sounds like Trump when he's reading from a teleprompter
>can't take eyes off teleprompter and speak at same time

that shit was pretty funny and a bit pathetic desu

I am a Trump supporter but that conference was just weird. I hope it really is 4D chess and he is messing with the press somehow. It kind of feels like that...all of the reporters were waiting forever for that little 15 min shit speech

Hey, why aren't those pictures lined up properly?

I want my money back.

>irregardless
>hate "speach"

Way to break the stereotype you're all illiterate retards, Trumpkin.

There isn't any evidence what Spicer said wasn't true, the picture going around social media/some news sites is from before people were finished filling the area, you can clearly see in the video those areas are filled, as well as other pictures.

>We're about 1 degree away from Pravda style state press,
keks true

>I want my money back.
Who do you think you're talking to?

Yes, it's the media that's telling the truth. Surely we can trust THEM of all things. They have such a stellar track record.

Also,
>that leftist narrative

>We're about 1 degree away from Pravda style state press, enjoy your freedoms while you can Sup Forumsacks.

pretty sure we already had that for the last few decades

>from before people were finished filling the area
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
Here's a timelapse of the crowd. Please point out the frame where the crowd surpasses that of the Obama inauguration, or admit that you're wrong.

How much per post? 15 cents?

your description of the event is fake news.

The press lied about the inauguration numbers. They didn't misrepresent, they lied.

Yes the 2009 inauguration had the largest turnout in history. There are several factors that resulted in that attendance. Trump having less only matters to sperglords born in 2005 who think that The Daily Show is real news and have never read a history book.

>The biggest inauguration in history PERIOD
>Not even close to Obama 2009

What did he mean by this?

>Things that are like 1984 to a Trump voter
>Getting banned on Twiter
>Things that are not like 1984 to a Trump voter
>The state threatening repercussions to news orgs who post unflattering pictures.

I have good connections to you-know-whom and I can get you 16 cents per post

american cents

>reference 1984
>complain about wrong think punishments
>meanwhile, anarchists literally advocate killing those who commit wrongthink

>Trump should have a whole ministry devoted to the The Truth.

>clinton voters convinced Russia tampered with voter tallies. No evidence for this. A pure lie perpetuated by the MSM, yet libshits don't care at all because the facts go against their narrative this time.

Yes, yes, we must act against the dissent fueled by Immanuel Goldste-- I mean George Soros!

National Guard says 250k as of 12pm, the current women's march on DC is 500k. The difference is clear from aerial photography.

What isn't lying apparently is Spicer saying it's the biggest PERIOD and that he's going to punish news orgs who say anything different.

are you asking for a friend? ;)

>i have no arguments, so I'll attack his spelling
>WTF I'M NOT A SHILL GUYS I WANT TO HAVE A REAL DEBATE

>soros dindu nuffin
>soros dinfund no protests

No evidence exists Russia did or didn't leak intel to Wikileaks through cutouts.

No evidence exists Trump's inauguration was anything larger that 250k as the only aerial photography of the whole crowd shows it at around 250k.

Trumps ego is so huge as we all know, he'll posit things that aren't true because he cannot stand being unpopular.

>thinking you are free from oligarch Jews trying to influence your politics, just because you support Trump
Way to fall for the controlled opposition meme. Fool, fool, fool...

>nearly broke down in tears
but I watched the whole thing and that never happened

why not? people would love to go see a CLOWN become the president of the free world

Even if Trump lies, it doesn't matter because the media has been lying this whole time anyway. Journalists hate that their monopoly on lies has ended, that's why they're so furious.

Your "ministry of truth" allegory falls flat. We have two different ministries of truth fighting it out right now and I rather support the one that fucks me over less, because I know leftists would never work with me to defeat both.

My oh my, just watched this. Enjoy your incompetent, lying and whining government, murricans :^)

>SCARLETT JOHANSSON IS AN OVERRATED BLA BLA
>MY INAUGURAL DICK IS BIGGER
- #peeotus via Twitter :^)

>nearly
Like how obama nearly ate a baby on live television and Hillary nearly became president.

>muh trump is controlled opposition

Shlomo, you've been pushing this canard for the last year, it ain't working

> Trump supporters convinced of muh 3 gorillion. No evidence for this. A pure lie perpetuated by misreading of one shitty article which was then picked up by Alex Jones and Breitbart, yet Trumpets don't care at all because they prefer hypothesizing whenever it supports their narrative and then calling the kettle black

Oh stfu faggot. No one cares. We won.

Act like Obama's presser didn't act the same way about every lie or temper tantrum the banana negro had

Soros is there to be a lightning bolt for Sup Forums's antisemites, so they won't notice that Trump is controlled by another oligarch Jew. What's not to understand?

You're one to talk. Really. Try harder.

Except what a lot of Trump voters claim are lies (A deliberate attempt to mislead) of the press are demonstrably not lies, but complete failures of prediction due to Trump's completely unorthodox campaign.

Take for example the rust belt. The predictions looked at state voting trends through polling and primary voting, as well as past elections and used that to predict how the voting would turn out. It did not account for Hillary ignoring the rust belt and Trump speaking directly to their issues.

Your fantasy of being some kind of revolutionary falls short when you have to concede that most of the presses failure this past election is how slow it is compared to new press like Youtube, and how hugely out of touch it is with rapidly shaping trends. It's less malevolent lying, and more gross incompetence.

But Trump voters also have huge persecution complexes, so that factors into the lugenpresse narrative.

Kek'd at Chris Crocker reference after looking him up.

> People don't know Chris Crocker

Fuck I'm getting older

>T-Trump had more people than Obama!!!
>Please believe me!

Really though this was some top tier pathetic bullshit.

Yeah, pretty embarrassing.

The Video stops prematurely...

it ends with people walking away lmao

>they need to grow thicker skin

It's not gonna happen. I have no idea why people think a bunch of old men are suddenly going to change their personality.

Did he say attended or watched? Do you even care?

Neilsen ratings say Trump's inauguration pulled in 30.6 million to Obama's 37m so viewership and attendance was down.

Reality is Trump's first term was 4th the size of Obama's 2nd term inauguration.

No it doesn't, it ends in zooming in to White House specifically so you can't see wether or not people are leaving or arriving.

Also the colour of the sky clearly doesn't match the time of the day when the gathering was at its pinnacle...

Dumb shit like this is the reason nobody trusts the media. They're obviously pro-Clinton, there's no disputing that. Just look at the voting record of the press or the number of contributions. I'm sure there is some incompetence in there, but the majority of the lies are malicious.

The crowd starts leaving, the zoom is reset and camera turned off. Are you saying everyone left and then the crowd grew 8x the size into the evening and no camera or photograph captured it?

Or is Soros controlling all Nikons with his blood-jew magic.

It's just funny. You voted in idiot narcissists and rich asshole who will rob your country blind and ruin it from within. :^)

cameras have truly come a long way and in such little time

>"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period," Spicer said, contradicting all available data.
kek

Obamas inauguration had a shit ton of foreigners though

They were giving out tickets as part of 'prizes' all over radio stations in Canada, Australia, Britain, Europe, Japan etc. No campaigns of such nature happened this time...

The numbers at Obama's inauguration were skewed by the amount of niggers who showed up. Niggers aren't people.

>started raining
oh really? watch the last 3 seconds and watch the people
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg&feature=youtu.be&t=48s

it's not his fault that a Commie and a warhawk were the front-runners for the Democrat nomination

HE'S ON HIS PERIOD

Oh, sweetie...

Here's a bro.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Don was really, really angry. Sean just tried to convey that to the media. Although he really should work on the stuttering.

>The Crowd starts leaving
No it doesn't, you literally can't tell wether people are leaving, besides the growing crowd itself you can barely tell that people are even entering

>Are you saying everyone left and then the crowd grew 8x the size into the evening and no camera or photograph captured it?

No, I'm saying your full of shit because everybody who actually went to the inauguration said it was packed front to back.

I presume that means you are emigrating soon if you are worried about "muh freedum". So when are you moving to Mexico? Since all you faggots think its so great.

I said 'the colour of the sky didn't match' not wether or not it was raining. You shills are getting really sloppy.

Oh noes, the Germans showed compassion while relieving Schengen states who are too poor and too much of a fuck up to deal with their borders, what have we done :^)

>economy stronk
>competent leaders, more competent than your clementine in chief will ever be
I mean, even our lefty shitheads are more competent eventually than your current administration. The world's laughin at you, you exchanged a sophisticated guy with a thin skinned clementine who likes watersports :^)

I don't give a fuck at all about the inauguration, which is what makes this so cringeworthy. There's nothing to be gained from whining about inauguration attendance, and it's easy points for the media to score against Trump.

The picture being passed around is fake news. Trumps pic is taken early in the day. Niggers pic is taken during the main event.

Here is a pic of both during their inaugurations. About equal.

>everybody who actually went to the inauguration said it was packed front to back.
What, they took the helicopter tour or something? Fact is, the clementine sent out one of his lapdogs to bark at the media. It's pathetic either way.

>muh inaugural dick size bigger than Obongo's
>tell 'em, Sean! Tell! Git!

>Germans showed compassion

Yes, you're too kind. Thank God Merkel keeps inviting all the sand niggers to Germany. Your country was so boring before all the terrorist attacks.

hey proxymexifag, you still have to go back regardless of the lack of working man showing up.

>Trump pic clearly at a lower angle
Just accept less people attended, it doesn't change the fact he's president. All it does is show he isn't as liked as you think he is

You still have to go back.

You do know that no one would be able to know if it was packed 'all the way to the memorial' right? Because the distances are so great you need aerial photography to capture that entire span of distance.

But I suspect this is massive damage control, because every photo of this event shows it's one of the lowest inaugurations attendance-wise of the modern age.

Next Trump will complain about how people are lying about Neilsen ratings being down. In your mind admitting that this event was barren would absolutely eat you up inside, so you're willing to deny reality to prevent that.

true. It's stupid as fuck. The point of the conference was more about the picture/pictures the park service(?) shared on Twitter I thought