He's stoked. Go fuck yourself.

He's soooooo hawt!

what did he mean by this gesture?

Ahmed pls

Autism is a bad Thing.

the same gesture from a different angle

i love him

Literally a bored 10 year old

who holds a cup like this and what was he drinking?

4 years of barronposting!

He's 10 and forced to wear a suit and go to all kinds of boring shit where he just stands there and can't even go on his phone.

there's a time and place for everything barron but that was definitely not it

>what was he drinking

Mountain Dew Code Red

The Barron bullying needs to stop. Now.

lmao melania checks up on barron in the last econd to see if he is acting autistic in front of the camera again

why can't he clap like a normal child without making funny faces

he sippin lean

Tourette's?

His anger and madness cannot be contained, much like Ivar Lothbrok. One, laid waste to the entire civilized world, the other; hasn't been in a position to do so...yet.

Barron's anger will hit a flash point and his explosive anger will envelop the world in 50 years of pestilence, war and plague from which he will emerge a fine dictator.

I look forward to doing his bidding.

what is he even doing here?

As has been said many times over, he's 10 and looks 14. That's very awkward now, but also means he's going to destroy literally acres of pussy as a teenager.

He's basically Trump's Joe Biden. He'll be making goofy faces behind his Trump for the next eight years.

At this point, he's probably doing it to fuck with the media cause he know's they'll jump on his fucking dick

my quints confirm a new rule offered by kek

barronposting is not allowed by those who are shorter than barron

hacking Putin

do you really think this awkward fuck is gonna be smashing? look at him he can't even stand up straight. face it barron will be a shut in

Having visions

Sudden realisation that his computer in the white house will be monitored

Channeling his powers

One of us, one of us, one of us

His father gave him such tremendous genes...
At 70, Drumpf is the oldest president in U.S. history and the first to have no experience in government or the military except dodging the draft and pussy grabbing.

It's Autism. My brother has autism and he acts just like Baron.

>Standing like an anime character
He definitely comes here. Another good person ruined by anime.

He's 10 years old. Leave him alone. Where were you when Malia and Sasha were dancing like sluts? Where were you when Malia and Sasha were texting with PItbull? Where were you when the Westfold fell? Oh. Wait.

He was born to post on Sup Forums

hes 10yrs old,
growth spurt =/= mental maturity

how has he not seen a tractor before? he probably spends his free time inside and playing minecraft

he grew way too fast, his brain still isn't used to his body

If he was the actual height of a 10 year old and didn't dress up like a literal adult -- no one would ever say a single thing about his 10 year old like behavior.

it's one of the worst curses in the world called being 10 years old. I think most people forget how young he is because of his insane height, for fuck sakes he doesn't even have pubes yet.

Are you joking? He's only 10 yet looks more manly than 90% of modern males.

entering the 3897643487 dimension

he's not even going to live in the white house

How many fields need plowing and crops need harvesting in Manhattan?

>expecting a baby to return a hi-five

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT THREADS created only to waste your time and fill /po/ with worthless conent.

i think hes mildly autist but loves to call mums attention for spoils and tiddy milk

kid acting like a kid

>must be autism

fuck you people are dumb.

why was he not allowed to attended this? were they worried he would sperg out seeing the bright lights?

It's sad to see that people that consider themselves 'progressive' and 'tolerant' think it's funny to bully a 10 year old child just because they don't like his dad's politics.

>there's a thread from 2015 on /po/

Pretty much this. Go look at Obama's kids. They weren't really into a lot of the events either. Bush's daughters were a handful outside of events as the press kept trying to cover. Kids of politicians and celebrities are being dragged through some weird shit day to day.

he doesn't like loud noises such as fireworks. now fucking leave him alone.

He's autistic. We've known this for awhile

Looks like they're playing high-five.

pls gib me dat boi pucci.

liberal tears

> RT

yea,,,um no thanks

Wtf what kind of 10 year old didn't do this?
I remember I always fake hit my mom when she wasnt looking whenever she pranked me. This is exactly like that

barronposting needs to be moved to

He honestly looks like a 10 year old just having fun goofing off taking it all in.

I was never like this when I was 10.

There's something wrong with the kid.

Maybe that's why Mrs Trump is keeping him out of DC.

LEAVE BARRON ALONE
HE'S A 6ft 10 YEAR OLD

He's 10 years old

he is only 10 maybe thats the problem

Implying you have to be 10 to fake hit your mom.
I do that on a daily basis, multiple times even.

YFW...

> ?

no bullying. he's /one of us/

my friend has an autistic brother who does the exact same thing with his neck
inb4 lol dont u mean u

Were your tendies cold?

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

AYYY LMAO

>recording a youtube vid
what the FUCK is your problem?
but yeah that kid is autistic as fuck and is embarassing his parents and himself.

>Claiming Barron is edgy and autistic on the most edgiest autistic board on the Internet
Fucking Kek

I'm not talking about one clip, I'm talking about all of the clips; the total collective evidence.

When you were 10, (assuming you're not 10 right now), I'm sure if your parents had said "this is an important day, you need to be on your best behavior", you would have acted like a normal boring kid.

If you look at all of these clips, there's something not right about him.

It could be Donald's age when they had Barron. Older fathers have a habit of breeding damaged kids.

>barron will be a shut in
but I want him to have friends and be pop'lar like I never was

He's being affected by the timeline changes.

Watch for nose bleeds.

why he is so cute?

Fucking source?

he's fucking 10.

He thought he saw a snowflake, you dumb niggers. Leave him alone.

And there you have it. He's not autistic. Autistic "people" don't understand such social interaction with babies or toddlers or anyone. They don't comprehend abstract either. They don't have empathy. He's just a normal ten year old kid

Either autism or something to do with Kek

oh gawd sauce

Is Barron the next John Quincy Adams?

this

POSSESSION

Communicating wth Kek

it's called being 10.

he's tall and wears a suit, so you subconsciously expect him to behave like some suave 16 year old teen

Because you're a simpleton

>Lightening up a often dull paper signing.

Yeah how inappropriate I fuck my asshole for Hillary now!

what a freak. people shouldn't make babies after hitting 30.

he's fucking tendies, yo

Hes a kid, messin' around. Leave him alone for fucks sake.

That baby is almost a year old. My baby is about the same age and high fives people