This is it Sup Forums , i can stand the muslims , im a closet christian since 2010...

this is it Sup Forums , i can stand the muslims , im a closet christian since 2010 , just told my family yesterday and my father almost killed me
my whole family hates me
My mother who i expected to support me told everyone i know
basically my life is ruined completely
im going to kill myself now
Thanks for all the good times and the redpilling Sup Forums
fuck muslims too

Leave the country dumbass.

stop lying
everyone knows islam is a religion of peace
there's no way they would treat you like that

This, don't give up now.

This. OP you're clearly an Islamophobe seeking attention. I hope one day you can learn to see Muslims as your brothers and sisters instead of hating them

Where's he supposed to go? Will you burgers take him or is he supposed to be dumped on Europe or Canada?

FUCK OFF WERE FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
E
R
E

F
U
L
L

where ? to saudia ? syria iraq or israel ?
Implying i can do that without money from my parents ,im working a shitty job and i cant go anywhere

Anywhere but here

Don't! Come here. Got something prepared for you

saudi arabia is even worse
if you can, go to israel, by far the best option in the area

>im going to kill myself now
Good for you

Lol

Welcome to the fold. Jesus Christ is Lord and King. However do not suicide.

Let God use you as a witness for Him.

But don't forget that Christ will reward us for every ounce of suffering we endure in His name - if you were to kill yourself now you'd wind up missing out on a lot of rewards after the resurrection!

Stik with the fight for just a bit longer! A lot more Muslims than are visible are leaving Islam, and Kingdom agents like you will be critical in determining whether they wind up going to atheism or to Christianity

>not a Jew
>being let into Israel
Pick one

This is the perfect portfolio for asking asylum in Sweden. You're literally persecuted, but if I were you I'd lie on the asylum request and write atheist instead, because Sweden doesn't care much about Christians even if they're brown.

turkey?

OP are you seriously a Christian?

Islam will win.

He's trying to leave the country.

Just move to UK or USA, pussy.

escape into Lebanon its the christian capital of the middle east.

just kidding lol im muslim
just wanted to see your reaction Sup Forumscucks

Don't throw your life away because of a temporary problem, if you're being persecuted because of your religion you can probably apply for asylum

A refugee who hates the islam is a hero in western europe. If you manage to come here, people will give you refuge.

Lebanon, then
They are accepting lots of refugees

Lebanon is only 40 % christian now

>abandoning the traditions of your family and forefathers

I seriously don't blame your father for trying to kill you. Shameful.

>eternal sandnigger

You dune coon

If jesus is the only god then who made his mother and all his prophets before? and in apradise there is only jesus as god or there is the original god too without human body there with jesus amry and all saints?and if i want to talk with god i need to go to jesus or the non human god that was before him and what is jesus doing in apradise and his mom and all his saints all day listenting to peiopl millions prayers with no time to rest? see how stupid christianity is in SIlam paradise is total fun shaking hands with jesus relax woman gold all you want you can see god real form ecc
EVRYONE WHO LEAVES THIS WILL NOT BE KILLED BEOCUSE SAYS IT HE WILL BE KILLED BEOCUSE HES AN IDIOT

haha get fucked stupid christian fags :DD
long live islam kek

Just kill yourself man, stop refuuging everywhere else bringing your own personal problems with you. Either make them stand you, or kill yourself as you promised.

Memes are haram.

ALLAHU AKBAR BROTHER I DOUBT ANYONE WHIO READ GOD WORDS QURAN WOULD LEAVE HIM WITHOUT BEING A DISGUSTY SINFULL SHAYTAN

Your my favorite shitposter

im going to post this kind of bait and trolls all the time so get used to me Sup Forums

your's*
fucking idiot

Sup Forums is a Muslim board.

Kafir will have to get used to this.

lol you need to be gassed all of you. I put my faith in Trump he will drain the middle east and rape you all analy.

MarshALLAH

It's okay bro. I know life's hard but things will get better for us. Come here if you want, remember to have many kids too. I wasn't going to reproduce before I got redpilled now I'm having 9 sons. Do the same

Sup Forums is an Islamic board, moron. We are the board of peace which believes in the religion of peace.

Allahu Akbar my friend!

dubzzz confirm

refugee over to germany or something

Don't be stupid stay Muslim, study some English.. when you are finally free and with a career give you parents the middle finger and join an anti Muslim movement.

Allahu Akbar!

>join an anti Muslim movement.
Degenerate.

Before you kill yourself please kill your shitskin Muslim family.

you fucked up shitskin senpai

Say it was a joke, and simply practice secretly don't ruin your life like that, or leave your country and immigrate to Sweden or Canada.

Nice roll senpai

They only take muslims.

Christians are scum just like muzzies.

Both low IQ mongrels should kill themselves.

Mario wants to bin this.

kys sandnigger, One less dune coon in the world.

RARE

this

>stop refuuging everywhere

The audacity coming from a proxyfag

LEARN TO MAKE .PNGs

Muslims are peaceful OP don't worry about it. You're free to express your religious beliefs

If you haven't done it yet, live on to spite those fuckers.

They'll celebrate you dying, better to get a new life out of your Muslim shithole and maybe years later send them mail of you eating a greasy bacon covered burger with the Koran as a plate.

I don't use proxy

Where are you in Greenland? please tell me, its not like anybody can come near you

I bet you're one of those faggots that want to eat pork. That want to drink alcohol. That don't want to fast. That don't want to pray five times a day. And that want to have sex outside of marriage like a slut. Good thing user. You can get out of this by actually being a good person and do the opposite of all that I say. Your family is too good for you. If you were to die right now, you wouldn't even be able to go to heaven after the torment in hell.

Iran temporarily, until you can go somewhere else.

Tell them you're Shiite

Disco Bay–Ilulissat, to be specific. I was in Nuuk till january, just moved back home.

Nice, if true. I would love that place,

I'd take a picture but you wouldn't be able to see a view other than darkness. And I still haven't received mail to use as a timestamp. It's getting colder every night, I can tell you that much.

>he fell for the christian meme
stupid kafir, Christianity is a joke! 99% of white people are atheists in denial.

It's the wilderness, nature and loneliness that is amazing. Are you for scientific purposes?

Oh god you need to know when to hide your fucking power level. And while christ cuckery is a step up from goat raper its really not that big of a step up. Definitely not worth ruining your life over.

you really are just a darker version of kikes

*Are you there for scientific research?

Taqiya in action, the thread.

Born and raised. Foreigners mainly go here to teach, scientific researchers don't stay in towns that often, maybe in Nuuk, other than that they don't stay for long.

Come over to N.Ireland, we will give you a house and then burn you out of it and you will be forced to go home. Nice system, a liberal swingdoor then a boot in the balls

You can try Turkey,It is worse than Jordan but you can come here and just walk to Europe

Remember to bring a knife,because you have to rob people in order to survive.

Dont bring your documents.If you encounter with a Turkish officer just sperg out in Arabic,claim that you're Syrian,very few of them speaks Arabic anyways

Dont tell you're christian,they'll ship your ass back.

Godspeed user

fuck

Checked and what you're stating is that you're native to Greenland? Only 60k population and you come here, to Sup Forums

>be muslim apostate
>get killed

Why would you tell your family before getting out of the country?
You should leave. Come to America, if you can. Seek refuge in Europe, if not.

False accusation, the post.

Yes, both parents Kalaallit. People at my age know about this website, majority just doesn't care about it–they don't see the point of going here.

Even if you lose this life for the love of Christ, you will be soon in the Bosom of Abraham.

>it's THAT easy to b8 poltards

lmaoing

You must have some kills or a kayak to show off? That or Larping

Not being Muslim is good start, but why the fuck would you become Christian?

Jordan is pretty cool, its not Sharia shithole though.

Sweden bears you open arms and legs

can you please do it live ? i'll upload to mirrors and spread i gotchu akhi

Nobody keeps their qajaq inside, I've eaten all my kills and remains (fur) I've sold. This is the best I can do, it's my workplace

Israel will consume you

sounds like the best thing you could do is kill as many sand niggers as you possibly can. Suicide the suicide bombers faggot.

If you are being genuine, you carry the Fire inside you user.

Stay low, get money, get out.

Stay safe user. I'll pray for you

But remember: the blood of the martyrs is the seed of the Church.

Holy shit, you're actually in Greenland?! Wow.

R A R E

This coming from a country who's national past time involves scooters and violent muggings