TPP is DEAD

>Trump kills the Trans Pacific Partnership
>MSM says NOTHING about it

Why don't these cucks just admit they lost, already?

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Trump-era-begins/US-announces-withdrawal-from-TPP
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/21/trump-tpp-nafta_n_14305196.html
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-21/donald-trump-trade-strategy-starts-with-quitting-asia-pact/8200426
npr.org/tags/125938246/diversity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_content
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38688507
spidr.today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but where is sauce?

This is good news, but I agree with the brit. Sauce, please?

Sorry, here's one:
asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Trump-era-begins/US-announces-withdrawal-from-TPP

>Sup Forums weebs fighting for their right to free animus at the expense of hardworking cartoonists

The autism here never ceases to amaze me.

No sauce.

>one day in
>raping media
>keeping promises

Game over libcucks.

see See, this is what I mean. There was such a ruckus over the TPP about a year ago, and now that it's actually gone, the entire media is hush-hush about it. I even checked reddit. Those guys were getting really upset about TPP a little while back, but there are NO mentions of the TPP anywhere near the front page.

Here's another article:
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/21/trump-tpp-nafta_n_14305196.html

because the low information voters would rather see a bunch of women complaining about manufactured lies they want to believe. because much narratives....

I'm anxious for what's going to happen in the coming months, but it will be really hard to follow if the media doesn't post anything.

>the international community is concerned the U.S. will continue to draw inward

Why shouldn't we? Every effort to fix the messes of others is scorn, more terrorists, scandal, and te blood of American soldiers.

Draw inward, let the World fix itself or burn to ash, it's not our fucking problem.

WTF???

This is big news.

This is why I love Sup Forums....

You guys give the latest and greatest news.

Yeah, I agree. If those clowns want to fucked up by china and russia so badly, they can feel free

Good game TPP. The people won, God won.

Here's another article:
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-21/donald-trump-trade-strategy-starts-with-quitting-asia-pact/8200426

As you guys can tell, ABSOLUTELY NONE of these articles are from American sources.

Why do we have to resort to foreign news to get info about our own government?

>@POTUS

Direct from the source, my dude.

Fucking nice. Keep the internet independent and free.

Japan must be despairing right now.

Kek!

EAT SHIT KIKES

No, now is the time to support the alt-media who are actually reporting news and not pushing an agenda. There are smaller hubs which will allow you to stay informed. Find them. Its worth it.

WORDS THAT KILL

Japan is despairing over Trump starting shit with China.

Even under Obama their PM tried to become pals with China. Obama did so bad internationally, yet the MSM never shitted on him for it.

THANK GOD

like NPR?

npr is kike leftest agenda pushing shit now, leaf

Wait so its a done deal? What about NAFTA?

@POTUS will certainly be nice, but I don't expect any detailed news to be posted on Twitter.

Where are these "smaller hubs", and how did you guys find them?

HOW DOES TRUMP DO IT?

HOW?

Explain to me why this was horrible again? I forgot with all the liberal nonsense lately

it wasn't before the election . maybe they'll behave now

I mostly listen to their less potical topics

anyways I see them as 'neither an ally or target' , to reference the great one himself

it's about corporate fucks keeping shit to their regional markets or controlling all media. Imagine a world where corporations deny you the ability to watch classic movies unless you pay a "classic vault streaming fee" or some shit. They keep people from watching real movies so they consume the mindless shit hollywood pumps out these days. that's just one of many (hypothetical) scenarios. a healthy pirate scene prevents complete pop culture control by a few media companies.

>huffpost
I didn't read the article for obvious reasons, but I'm curious if the TPP is scrapped, or if the US is the only one leaving it for now.

TPP in a nutshell would have given international corps and businesses a huge powerboost, enough to openly break laws and shit on little guys. It was thinly disguised as a good thing because it made it easier for businesses to sell abroad, when really it just gave big players the power to sue overseas over dumb shit with an almost promised win.

The first real break away I had was Drudge Report. Aggregating all major MSM and many alt-media relevant stories into one page was yuge for me. But this was many years ago, and I heard about it from the guys who made South Park.

After that, I found a few online communities that suit my interests. Monetary issues, masculine/self improvement issues, labor issues and other things I'm into, who discuss politics and actually have contributors building not only content, but reporting on those issues.

It takes a few hours of time investment, but to stay informed, finding these smaller hubs of interest are critical. I still check Drudge Report almost daily still, though.

It's a deal that was made largely in secret, and the public didn't know the deal's details until very late in the process.

It benefits globalist kikes, and is harmful to everyone else.

It was poised to destroy American jobs, let more immigrants in, and give multinationals more power than they ought to have.

And over Trump ending that TPP.

Japan is really shilling for that agreement.

>Japan must be committing sudoku
I'm pretty sure there were actually protests against the TPP over there.

TPP was basically dead already. This is just the final, absolute nail in the coffin.

It's like double tapping someone already burning alive in a lava pit.

DAY
FUCKING

But one thing is what a couple of idiots on the fringe of society want, and another one is what their government and biggest japanese corporate slaveholders, that shoulder that country's economy, want

The USA leaving scraps it for everyone. It's written in there.

hes going to try to renegotiate NAFTA. If he cant get what he wants he'll pull out of it

NAFTA's been around for 20+ years and mentioned countless times in discussions and I bet you less than 1% of voters have any functional knowledge of what it does so of course they're not going to know shit about TPP.

HAIL VICTORY

I can assure my country took it seriously and probably will try salvage it because our pm is a good goy

Is there a better source for this? I know he said that he'd withdraw on day 1, but all I can find is this Asian Nikki site and a Huffpo article (lol)

PROOF!
I need paperwork to go along with these claims!

If that's true then trump is already the best president the united states has seen in 100 years.

>when you're debating people about politics and the subject of biased mainstream news outlets comes up and they ask you "oh yeah where do you get your news from?"

npr.org/tags/125938246/diversity
>not an enemy

Yeah but the countries that mattered didn't.
Japan was already split on the issue aside from a few super vehement leaders and even obummer didn't think it was a great deal for the US.

Without the US involved Aus won't get shit.

You guys are too busy having a women's march to care about stuff like trade

>Abe* is really shilling for that agreement.

ftfy
The average nip is against TPP.

phew, anime copyright won't automatically propagate to canada

What global ramifications does this have?

Based on Trump and Abe's meeting in Trump tower I think they are probably plotting something else. Maybe a new agreement with just Japan and Australia. Etc. Japan could use Americas agriculture products in mutually beneficial trade.

I looked at it as, there was an extreme amount of people in the US that were outright hostile towards the TPP. But not enough to actually go outside and do something, in a country that riots at the drop of a hat.

But people were upset enough in Desu-land to go protest, which from my understanding protesting has an extreme amount of stigmatism attached to it.

The japanese farmers are saved!

anime is saved

>Loli won't be banned in all counties because of Canada
Phew

You have to go back mexifag.

Plotting Nanking 2.0

>Abe being pro TTP
What

good

The Nikkei 225 is a respectable stock index, and these guys are associated with them, so I'm willing to believe that source.

Who the fuck cares about the world when your homeland is crumbling. Let them reap what they sow.

I would be willing to trade some cattle for a qt grill

Explain why anime is saved like you are explaining it to Barron Trump please

TPP was dead before the election, both candidates pledge to end it. That being said, thank God Trump came through with this campaign promise.

>You guys are too busy having a women's march to care about stuff like trade

But them, Japan and Australia were never the TPP nations that were... of concern, so to speak. It was places like Vietnam and Malaysia, not de facto Western nations.

Obviously we want to cut a square deal, though, but without the radically different standards of living and such, that's less difficult.

Actual farmer here, if we traded agricultural goods with someone other than China(Who rip us off royally) it would help us out. Honestly Japanese have some seriously good machinery and electronics it would be nice to see less of this Chinese made trash. If demand rises and I can stop living on scraps I swear I will get this image tattooed on my body.

The laws would have banned loli and made each country obey retarded Canadian laws. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_content

Something to do with how copyrights in Japan can be more easily enforced in North America.

Japan is nuts with antipiracy, so presumably the TPP would have made it easier for them come here and catch weeb pirates.

>both candidates pledge to end it
Only one meant it though.

Thank you, burgers

Bump

Many Japanese saw the TPP as a Japan-US trade deal. But it had too many (((extra))) policies included.
Maybe one of the good parts of the TPP was the agriculture sections. The other day at the market I saw packaged strawberries for 350yen or about 3 dollars. Each package contained 1 strawberry.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38688507

This is a pretty good article as well. Mentions a lot of smaller details that haven't gotten as much attention.

I feel for you man. Hopefully that will change.

It's what happens when no Jews are around. The clouds are lifted and the truth comes out

TPP gets mentioned on the news here because our Turbojew PM is still hard for it.

Praise Kek, the TPP would have been disastrous for this great nation. Do the libs acknowledge it one little bit, even though when St. Sanders was railing against it, they were too? Fucking hypocrites.

I fucking hate Trump. I hate libs and Republicans equally. But this is fucking amazing.

If he does more good shit like this then there are going to be a lot of people who will be a little less anxious about him being President.

I can't believe Malcom is such a cuck to still want the fucking TPP after Trump kills it.

I hope we can pull out of that fucking mess and we don't get locked into it because of that fucking retard Turdbull. He better follow Trump around with his tail between his legs like a good Aussie PM.

>Do the libs acknowledge it one little bit, even though when St. Sanders was railing against it, they were too?

The libs hate the TPP. They are calling it the one good thing Trump has done.

Japanese IP laws are already way more restrictive than here. While I'm glad we won't be leaning in that direction via the TPP anymore, it was more about a soft counter to China, and there's nothing to replace that part of it.

Just PLEASE do not let him blow it with Net Neutrality. I'm aware we're being raided at full force by these retards who think it should be eliminated but that's just the stupidest fucking thing you could possibly think.

Why would you break away from drudgereport?

Couldn't be more wrong, faggots.
Why do these third-worlders just not get it?

Cuck sanders says nothing on twitter.

I regret having phonebanked for him from an 11 hour timezone difference.

I hope you get cancer Sanders.

TPP would have been good for my economy but I hate globalists and mooching off others.

spidr.today/

nothing on here either, but it is about 30min behind on the latest headlines.

>waaaah i won't be able to illegally pirate material as easily waaaaah
Get a fucking job.

>take a more isolational, protectionist stance
>international community is concerned
>take a more globalist, world protector stance
>international community is concerned
Is it even possible for us to do the right thing?

We're outsourcing our politics now, too?

I did it for free. Thought he was anti-establishment and will stop wars and what not.

The campaign managment was a disaster and we frequently reached republicans whom I asked to vote for Trump or Carson.

metaphor for: breakaway from Buzzclickbait and MSM liestreams.

>Net neutrality is about pirating

You should shoot yourself in the head.

>Why would you break away from drudgereport?
Hahahahahahahahaha

WHY INDEED? They are such a reputable source of news, aren't they?!

More like find the nearest suicide forest and hang himself

stop it, user. im trying not to wank so much, i dont need this level of triggering.