Help me please Sup Forums , im a closet christian and there is nothing i hate more than islam...

Help me please Sup Forums , im a closet christian and there is nothing i hate more than islam , yesterday i confessed to my mother thinking she would understand and support me , but being the filthy muslims she is she told literally everyone i know and i dont know , my father will probably kill me at my sleep
My friends will beat the fuck out of me
My brothers will torture me
im typing this while shaking
please give me any advice Sup Forums and running out of fleeing the country is not an option

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

again? really?

hello :DDD
strong shitbost :DD

>my father will probably kill me at my sleep
>My friends will beat the fuck out of me
>My brothers will torture me

Kill them first. Frankly, if they are that badly enslaved to an illiterate cuckold with epilepsy and a deformed cock, then they don't deserve to live.

>i am going to tell my muslim mother that I despise muslims
You were basically asking for this to happen

there was a thread like this ten minutes ago? same wording?

my family is so rich , like filthy rich
i wanted her to give me money so i can flee to poland or some good christian country

You don't need money europe is taking in millions of muslims that have no money

learn how to get rid of that space between the word and the comma

Becoming a Christian isn't like becoming a Mudshit, you don't just say "allahu akbar durka durka ya m7md er rasul durka ayre w kess alhamdullilah" and bam, you're a muslim. No, you gotta learn some shit, and do some real ceremonies with a priest and all that.

So the good news is you're just a LARPing 7mar and when your mudshit family asks you about this you can tell them that.

lol faggot stupid janitor disgusting plumber boy implying anyone wants to become a filthy christian
i cant do these baits anymore you fucking filthy christians trigger me with your stupidity

nfo5o ya kalb hhhh go shitpost on some other board ya ebn l 7aram

Run to tolerant diverse israel fast, my dood

kek...
very sad indeed
this plumber boy knows arab accent
i pity you
Just kidding you're an animal and deserve a slow painful death ;)

WHATS IN THE BOX

Not gonna happen Cairo Coon :^)

If you're killed for your faith, you could become a saint like the Christians in ancient Rome who died rather than convert.

What loss is it to have a few less years of life in your shit-tier country compared to gaining eternal glory in Heaven?

You only have one choice: strike first.

You have no obligation to people who would murder you for being in the right.

>t. martyr in the making

a stone en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone

But seriously... even as """""tolerant""""" as the Jordanian government is, they don't recognize conversion from Islam to any other religion (but they will recognize conversion TO Islam, of course). Once a Muslim, always a Muslim. Sharia will still be enforced against you. You can actually be charged for Apostasy and imprisoned (or even in theory, executed, though the Jordanian government has never gone that far). Fleeing the country or going into hiding are your only options.

maybe one day i'll be diagnosed with an incurable cancer, maybe, just maybe that day you'll be reading about this new crater forming in the desert.

could be simple, wright?
1grow beard2talk to getting into their cult of death
3.go full muslim and travel with backpack for holy trip to go zombieing around that stupid stone
4. prep for total war because it's written in their books that if mekka gets destroyed or whatever happens to it it's total war against the free world
5. succes guys, get tem all :)

You fell for the bait you fuck.

Tell them you want to repent your apostasy. Then start saving up money by telling them you want to go on Hajj and or give sadaqah to try and repent.

Then use the money to go to Europe.

what about step 2?

You could have waited to get your inheritance before leaving and outing yourself.

Wasn't sure of the name: you could possibly also say you want to take an intimidate Umrah to instead of waiting for the Hajj.