>browse Sup Forums
>redpilled as fuck
>above 100 IQ
>hate niggers will all my heart

What's wrong with me?
Pic just to attract alt-right attention

become a black nationalist

Kill yourself, only way to make this right

Guide your race to prosperity and build empires, and quit trying to take credit for the white man's achievements with that we wuz kangz attitude.

Nothing wrong with you, it's called a bell curve buddy boyo

Become king/President/dictator of an African country

Enjoy billions of dollars in wealth

Just do what the rest of us are doing I guess.

Shitpost, spread far-right ideas, use your race as an asset to bring up race-oriented ideas without being called a racist (I'm mixed race and I do this all the time).

>What's wrong with me?

Nothing, you're just a black guy. Do what the rest of us can't and call out niggers for being niggers in public.

>What's wrong with me?
You're part of the problem?

Some she-chimp pused over a kid and he started crying

I have a thing about hitting women but I would've punched her because niggers aren't women

Nothing wrong with you from what I can see, even if the average achievement for Africans is lower that doesn't mean you shouldn't try your best

This is a good suggestion, also if we get white nationalists and black nationalists to unite under "we want each race to have the right to self-determination in our own respective ethnostates" we could further fracture the far left and have the alt-right gain more power

I've met great African American gentleman. Fuck yeah man. Functioning member of society, keep strong, teach your kids. Raise them right. Don't be a nigger, teach niggers not to be niggers.

Be a trojan horse
People in the SJW community will accept you just for being black
But once your in just drop some redpilled shit disguised as liberal non-sense
Watch them agree with you because they can't think for themselves
Eventually they will slowly become moderates. And when that happens you can fully redpill them

I want to be white so bad, I always lurk nigger hate threads and think "This is my race"

You don't know how it feels to be enlightened in a group of infidels

I second those saying become a black nationalist. Ultimately, I think a separation of the races is a healthy thing. While there is obvious truth To the high rates of criminality making blacks,mots also true that they should be living under their own legal system. Things like legal systems, banking systems, educational systems, these are ultimately expressions of a culture. Blacks have their own culture, and it's not WASP Midwest culture or Catholic New England culture. Learn from the thought leaders on the Alt-right and apply those ideas to your people. Maybe one day they will be able to form a nation state of their own. A Caribbean archipelago black nation state would be honestly feasible.

wew
e
w

Why would you want to be a hwhitey? You were literally born into one of the most overprivileged degenerate subraces ever, you can freely parasitize on white men's achievements and be praised for it.

Be a cuck

>be American
>be black

everytime

What if I told you I believe that mooching of someone's achievement is the ultimate form of degeneracy

Take another IQ test that's not free online. You're results are clearly wrong.

>attended """best elementary school""" in (((USA)))
>only goes to Penn State
It better be on full scholarship or else you're retarded.

essentially this

it was what malcom x wanted (he was very well read)

>implying anyone gives a fuck about elementary school
>mfw best elementary school in USA

>best elementary school in USA
what
is this an aussie on a proxy?

>Only
It's the school Trump went to, NYU is obviously filled with lib shit

wasn't even that good of a school desu

Fellow nigger here. Anybody of any color with an I Q over 90 would hate black people if they grew up where I did. I grew up in the Calliope projects in New Orleans and only met my father a few times when my mama pointed him out to me (doorman at a hotel). Left NOLA back before the storm, joined the Marines, got my degrees, never go back.

If niggers ever just really TRIED, they'd find that living life is pretty easy. The problem is that DOING something is not as easy as drinking lean and smoking weed and complaining about whitey...who has nothing to do with Baptiste Jenkins' 10 illegitimate kids.

He went to Penn, the Ivy league school. Not the one where coaches diddle kids.

Perhaps you're just a black white person

I don't know why you're seeking validation from a board where the majority of the posters are retarded and/or losers in some way.

Try being a white boy in section 8.

On a side note, I always wonder how red pilled blacks feel about Jews. Care to tell me your perception?

>black
stopped reading tehre but i feel i should give you a (you) because thats what they keep screaming on tv, give blacks (you)s

alt right exists or not?

The ultimate cool move would be to encourage the back to Africa movement

My bad, i meant University of Pennsylvania

>be white
>went to black elementary, middle and high

Is Florida crawling with niggers or only in the south?

Yeah, his only revelations were that trying to achieve it with violence is fruitless. He learned after he set shit in motion to get himself offed though.

>nuke Detroit
Housing there is shit anyway, also nuke trans people, gays are OK if they donate eggs/semen

:cc

I think it's just a coincidence 6% of Americans are Jews but a majority of them are actors/people of power

t. merchant

Redpilled black people are valuable allies. I don't know that you can do much to actually turn your race around but you can help people learn about racial differences

The struggle for the redpilled white is that whites are currently a bunch of cucks. The struggle for the redpilled black is that blacks are currently a bunch of morons. Im not sure who has the harder road ahead of them desu

Nothing really. Alt-Right ideology actually supports the idea of Black Nationalism. Black culture has as equal value as White Culture, just in its own nation.

The mistake of the early colonial period was the forced mixing of different cultures and races across the world. Doing so in the end always leads to conflict due to the inherent tribal nature of humanity.

In America, the dominant racial and cultural group, whites, suppressed other ethnic groups in order to preserve their status and culture. But that is something that is impossible to maintain in a society that also espouses political freedom.

The end result can go one of two ways.

War, or cultural homogenization that ignores racial identity. I believe the latter outcome is possible in America and the former outcome is thus avoidable. If everyone believes in the values of America, hard work, christian virtues and so on, skin color is not so big a barrier.

It is when we put racial barriers up, and enforce a "multicultural" requirement based upon those racial barriers that you run into trouble. As a "Redpilled black man", you might often run into conflict with your cultural opposite. The "nigger", who accuses you of being a race traitor for adopting the culture of the oppressor.

Fact is, that belief is what divides. More so then the belief that we can all be united around a common national purpose.

Nothing wrong with you. You're probably doing way better than me in life as far as education and a career. Just don't be a nigger

Depending on religious definitions and varying population data, the United States is home to the largest or second largest (after Israel) Jewish community in the world. In 2012, the American Jewish population was estimated at between 5.5 and 8 million, depending on the definition of the term. This constitutes between 1.7% and 2.6% of the total U.S. population.

2%, buddy.

You're doing fine.

There is a stark difference between a respectable black man and a chimpanzee.

While I'm in support of ethnostates, I would not be against having people such as yourself live alongside everyone.

I'm against race mixing, but I can understand the struggle to find an equally respectable black woman. Don't give up, some exist. My black friends have great parents, and it's entirely possible.

>The mistake of the early colonial period was the forced mixing of different cultures and races
This is why I'm anti-Imperialist. Southrons brought blacks here because they wanted free labor to work their plantations. The 1% elites left the boarder open so they would get cheap-as-free labor they could pay sub-minimum under the table. Pic related looked all cool back in the day but now London is swarming with Pakis, Indians and worst of all Leafs.

>redpilled as fuck
>What's wrong with me?
well you just said youre retarded

Redpill blacks. Niggers listen to their own kind, you Can control them like Jews and better your race

Promote self improvement in black communities

THIS

Don't credit my numbers, I only saw it once in an infograph

Probably nothing.
Possibly arrogance. That's one thing I notice about a lot of black men going to college. They have an ungodly amount of hubris, and overestimate everything from their academic ability to their humor. I imagine it's all tied in to a slumdog millionaire complex.

You'll fit in fine at PSU. Just stay away from the art majors in the North side of the campus. They're all degenerates.

>t. BFA holder

Everyone hates niggers, even niggers hate themselves which I why they nig. Important to remover that nigger is a state of being and that they come in all shapes sizes and shades (of brown)

Mixed race unite.. can't wait to use my minority status in my Race&Gender course

T H I S
H
I
S

I have no problem with redpilled 120+ people regardless of race, but there are few of your kin that fit into that category my friend.